Clearance Items

• Some background: "A longtime professor of physics at UCLA, Wong served as the director of the Plasma Physics Laboratory at UCLA"

That is from a US DOJ press release: https://tinyurl.com/2p98e8se

headlined "Former UCLA Physics Professor Agrees To Plead Guilty In Federal Contract Fraud Case And Pay Nearly $1.7 Million In Damages"

He should have taken a lesson from Rossi on how to fake invoices.

• Quote from Alan Smith

I think Garret Model's presentation will be the most interesting.

Alan is surely right.

I believe that what Garret Moddel has found is very important.

Professor Garret Moddel found that extracting the energy from vacuum, as he believes he does, can be as much as 70W/m2. Theoretically it could mean a energy density of >70MW/m3, (assuming energy generating layers of 1 micrometer thickness).

An important issue in his presentation is the question if extracting the Zero Point Energy violates the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics. An interesting analysis.

I recommend to watch the full video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its way too late to start extracting carbon dioxide from our atmosphere because we now are in a positive feedback loop with hydrocarbons like methane from fracking having already caused massive heating of the Globe. Closing the stable door a long time after the horse has bolted. It's just too late for the Human Race........ 8)

• Professor Garret Moddel found that extracting the energy from vacuum, as he believes he does, can be as much as 70W/m2.

A much simpler solution is E = mc^n where n varies between zero and infinity.

I see overlapping territory here; why cannot get 'infinite energy' from the 'vacuum' at this scale of physics? Ans: B/c it is not 'physics' at that stage? Wholly satisfying answer, methinks ... meanwhile, to make this post legitimate, BrLP and Dr. Mills have released an updated and reformatted Overview Presentation:

https://brilliantlightpower.com/pdf/Overview_Presentation.pdf

New blood on the staff has resulted in a better presentation, a little more verbiage here and there on many pages to provide needed clarity on their progress and tech.

Also to add: One-page 'pitch sheet' has been created (as Executive Summary) which ends thusly:

"With one-year’s possible production, the 15TW peak generating capacity of the world can be supplied by 60M, 250kW SunCell® without any pollution including greenhouse gases - [the] climate change crisis [is] gone."

https://brilliantlightpower.com/pdf/Executive_Summary.pdf

• just odd..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just a note..

Some time back I posted the squid pattern over my head "some years ago" . this is not the same knowing the anomaly over me will get shown on dar likely soon..

External Content youtu.be

not my anomaly..

• This is a really confusing discussion. Because the Arrhenius Plot must start at absolute zero degrees Kelvin. All hydrogen is superconducting metallic hydrogen (or ultradense hydrogen) when we approach such low temperatures. In reality we can only approach absolute zero, like in the equation in relativity we can only approach n = 0 ie in E=mc^n!

• It would normally be the time to celebrate our scientific breakthroughs in LENR-but unfortunately there is too much sadness in the World with Putin's insane war in Ukraine. Will it go nuclear? Is he completely insane? Elon Musk has now vowed to destroy Russia!

• Sorta like this video

External Content www.youtube.com

• ?thumbnail=1 hematite as a waist -charged as the mix of obsidian exits at temp as a charged glass ball- brakes on the inside wall of the aluminum wood aluminum capacitor.. gold would likely transfer the charge more easily.

without a top to the box may not be a good idea.

take care all.

• I try to keep it simple

imagine a hundred of these reactors using charged glass obsidian balls floating up to the vacuum of space then the gasses inside igniting when they burst

.?thumbnail=1 just another theory to think abouthttps://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=what+is+2.5+hematite+obsidean

Just something to think about when you have time James,

look up the west Virginia waffle rock of hematite and sand stone.

obsidian as a glass ball voltage on the outside and gasses inside as a plasma ball.pushed through

the veins of the rock likely very hot hematite as a chemical heat and voltage like a volcano.

hot obsidian flowing in the waffle rock to create a floating bobble maker cracking open when it hits a high vacuum area before space.

if this same design was used inside a box with aluminum walls,

the voltage may transfer to the aluminum sheet,

If the sheet of aluminum is glued to a sheet of plywood and add

another sheet of aluminum its should act as a capacitor to hold voltage ect..

just something to think about. :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.