Clearance Items

• Интересно, что это такое...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• If its not a fake it looks like it was pushed up out of the ground and rolled to the right. but true is false and false is true these days.

real photos show there are still a lot of them underground but know way to believe anything.on the net without the science to study.

• just helpful info.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another little bump

timing is everything..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thank you both.

The ;point was how long will the reaction last to understand the time and distance steam can travel to release more DD to keep the reaction going ect. voltage in steam in a long path.keeping the temp up at inter fills "bew areas of DD" within the path, a moving abrasive can expose the next area of covered DD in a time line.ect.

• https://drive.google.com/file/…QQWy87SIMXjPa913CWS3/view My experiences over 19 years of work at the Caspian University of Technology and Engineering named after Sh.Yesenov. I found electrogravity that can be used in new engines for flying saucers and spaceships. But capacitors are urgently needed to continue work and new equipment, very little is needed. Elon Musk does not want to help our university to fly not to Mars, but to space, to find a new planet Earth, ours is out of control due to pumping, oil, water, gas, which leads to global climate change. It's time for all countries to unite and look for new energy based on the formation of spherical nodules of Mangystau, Kazakhstan. It's time for everyone to come to their senses and find money for new energy and not launch rockets based on oil, natural resources, it's time for everyone to come to their senses!

• Well Folks, there’s a reason why we don’t allow discussion of global warming, now global climate change, in the forum, and is precisely because of this: it is a divisive issue,

Exactly: It divides rulers (0.000001% of population and the people (99.999...%).

There is no divide among experts since about 40 years regarding global warming. The current antarctic minima has been predicted (about 38 years ago) due to the increase in glacier flow velocity that historically did counter act the warming - due to the albedo effect. But now we face a dipping point where no shell ice stops the glacier(s) from flowing more rapidly into the ocean.

This is why I tell people to sell all property that is below 20 meter sea level.

We do cold fusion or iron dumping as a large resort to stop climate change, where as the rulers try to obfuscate the facts and go on with selling and sponsoring petrol. Total gain from petrol last year: 8'000'000'000'000$ even more than with RNA fake vaccines

Wirtschaftsweise will Subventionen streichen - Diesel, Dienstwagen und Pendlerpauschale
    Der Kampf gegen die Klimakrise und die Unterstützung der Ukraine kosten den Bund viel Geld. Nun schlägt die Wirtschaftsweise Monika Schnitzer vor, zur…
    www.spiegel.de

Germany gifts at least 10 cents for each liter of Diesel (Total about 20..30 billion/year) to support the local car mafia in promoting the fine dust poisoning Diesel cars with fake "add blue" (=fertilizer) technology. A fraction of this money would help to bring the first CF reactor into production.

It's your decision to make the LENR forum even more irrelevant.

• You should stay in your aquarium.

I was at ICCF 25 and read his abstract, I didn't find anything new there, I used to shoot everything on video myself, this time I didn't feel like doing it all. There were few reports on geology, physicists are being rebuilt and this is good, we need to think differently, otherwise everything is the same. Do as I do, watch movies and think...

• .. This laser might also be used in LENR research to measure how the electron loses mass by masking the Higgs field as a cause of weak hypercharge activated quantum chiral vibrations as a cluster of electrons grows large.

Weak hypercharge activated quantum chiral vibrations were measured using attosecond lasers in Myth Busters.They debunked this explanation in favor of quantum brain foam condensates from word salad formation in the ether.

• Gotta ask..

has anyone used low- voltage motion to move voltage in a wire

mixed metals for the motion to push

its the only thing i know of they will last for years and most of the things we use in a home can be 12 volt as most things have a step down transformer.ect..

any links to anything..

• Another bump

External Content www.youtube.com

• Still like this video but hard to relate to my project without a lot of thought

External Content youtu.be

gallium with the aluminum low heat-,motion vs electric magnets ect

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Want To Advertise or Sponsor Us?
CLICK HERE to contact us.