Clearance Items

• Who cares who, or what they defend their Lugano results to...just do it! They are scientists right...is that not what scientists are supposed to do? You submit a paper, and then you defend it. Simple. That is what peer review is all about.

But what scientists don't do - because they have much better things to pursue - is spending time answering paid internet trolls' filibustering, especially when they're in the process of studying things that massively threaten entrenched financial and industrial interests

Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

• Official Post

But what scientists don't do - because they have much better things to pursue - is spending time answering paid internet trolls' filibustering, especially when they're in the process of studying things that massively threaten entrenched financial and industrial interests

Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

That is like screeching your fingernails over a chalk board...yuck. Can you stop saying that please?

• There is absolutely no upside for them to engage in endless arguing about n+1 fraud scenarios invented by (possibly paid) anonymous astroturfers and Internet trolls. I guess this is exactly what these trolls know and the reason why they want them to engage ... ;)

• Zeus46, your point has a lot of merit. But the hope is to avoid allowing this place to get bogged down in the usual conspiracy theories peddled Sifferkoll and others, and his history demonstrates that some vigilance is needed, since he's unteachable.

(And the post I moved last night was preceded by two earlier posts which were mainly about astroturfing which were not moved and which and provide additional context.)

• No. It says something about the boundless gullibility of murky thinkers, believers without evidence, and desirous individuals with more money than sense. I do agree with the latter point. It was likely enough that Rossi could have confused a jury that it was a major threat to IH which is why they settled on giving Rossi nothing. Rossi does not have a magnetic personality. He is annoying, abrasive, obviously evasive, and transparently dishonest. Most people with sense would avoid him like a plague. And then, there is his obvious internet record which documents his consistent failures and lies. I do worry about Lewan. He has a lovely family to take care of. I wonder how he is going to do it after Rossi's eventual and inevitable demise.

Why don't you take some lithium and calm down Mary. Why all this hate and why do you pretend to care about Mats? That part of your rant leaves a foul smell

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

• No. It says something about the boundless gullibility of murky thinkers, believers without evidence, and desirous individuals with more money than sense. I do agree with the latter point. It was likely enough that Rossi could have confused a jury that it was a major threat to IH which is why they settled on giving Rossi nothing. Rossi does not have a magnetic personality. He is annoying, abrasive, obviously evasive, and transparently dishonest. Most people with sense would avoid him like a plague. And then, there is his obvious internet record which documents his consistent failures and lies. I do worry about Lewan. He has a lovely family to take care of. I wonder how he is going to do it after Rossi's eventual and inevitable demise.

Ok. Lets try again. Eric moved my previous answer to this creepy MY post within a minute. It seem that it is ok to post hidden threats/hints and "WORRY" about Mats and his family in a "I know which school your kids goto" manner but me answering to it is censured...

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

Ok. Lets try again. Eric moved my previous answer to this creepy MY post within a minute. It seem that it is ok to post hidden threats/hints and "WORRY" about Mats and his family in a "I know which school your kids goto" manner but me answering to it is censured...

Are you some sort of nut case? I genuinely worry about Lewan can earn a living after Rossi finally goes down in flames and he is revealed as the (fill in the blank) that he is. And you find that creepy? What does that say about YOU?

• Are you some sort of nut case? I genuinely worry about Lewan can earn a living after Rossi finally goes down in flames and he is revealed as the (fill in the blank) that he is. And you find that creepy? What does that say about YOU?

You tell me Mary, what does it say about me?

• The QX is stated to have near zero resistance. Which tends to suggest it has near zero impedance. Though after 5 beers I am not looking for an argument about that. Have at it.

This's all: it's stated... 5 beers...

Same I can say. even if I did not move from my house.

MOVED FROM DEMO THREAD. Alan

• Official Post

I think they have gotten to Alan. Maybe spiked his beer? He went there to report, and all of a sudden, he gets tight lipped.

One more try before you go to bed Alan. In general terms, after the test, do you:

1. Feel better about the QX technology.

2. Feel about the same as before. This test was undefinitive.

3. Feel less optimistic.

3. Feel like you had too many beers. :)

• If anything he feels vindicated in his beliefs by the demo and feels no need to justify himself to skeptics anymore.

• Official Post

If anything he feels vindicated in his beliefs by the demo and feels no need to justify himself to skeptics anymore.

Where did this 'need for justification' idea come from? That is in your own head. You can know zero what is in mine. My mission is to report on what I saw. We can have some more fun when I upload the 200mB of video I have of rossi in action. If the elusive livestream remains elusive it might be all you get.

• Where did this 'need for justification' idea come from? That is in your own head. You can know zero what is in mine. My mission is to report on what I saw. We can have some more fun when I upload the 200mB of video I have of rossi in action. If the elusive livestream remains elusive it might be all you get.

Well, that's the point. You don't feel any need to justify believing in Rossi's claim anymore due to the demo, am I correct?

• Don't be shoot the messenger , Prometheus . eagles await you

Well, I never payed much attention to the skeptics. The evidence is overwhelming at this point. Now, I just can't wait for the final product.

I wanted to start a thread about the QuarkX, but I'll ask it here.

Does the QuarkX scale well? Can a larger device be made or is Rossi just going to manufacture many QuarkX's and put them together into a shipping container? I ask because it seems to me that the QuarkX isn't meant for 100 MW type industrial energy production. There are better designs out there for scaling LENR reactions on 100MW+ industrial energy production.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.