Clearance Items

• Official Post

Hunter,

Before that you said he had "shallow thought". That is an insult. Perhaps with your limited English you did not know that. You then proceeded to suggest he was a liar by not providing some proof of a device producing XH. Again, maybe because of your limited English.

Nonetheless, your bitterness was apparent well before this latest exchange. It can not be missed, as it is so obvious. You take things too personal, and as Alan said...you (so far) bring nothing to the forum. We are a believer forum, and welcome skeptics because they help us dig deep into the science, and history of LENR. Deeper than were we to speak only with each other. That would make this an echo chamber. But there are good skeps who contribute to that better understanding, and the not so good who are just a drag.

At this moment, you are the only skep in the latter category. You could easily up your game, and join your colleagues in bettering the discussion. Up to you.

• Hunter,

Before that you said he had "shallow thought". That is an insult. Perhaps with your limited English you did not know that.

After, he before wrote that I know nothing about science, true or otherwise, strange you forgot to mention.

Anyway I will ignore him.

• He said you "appear to know nothing about science", and since I have never seen you write anything about the science, I would agree that you do appear to know anything.

Weak defense Shane, he denies you and reaffirmed: you know nothing about science and probably even less about calorimetry. Anyway I do not have to prove anything to anyone.

Go on.

• Hunter.. I am a fan and believer.... but not of Rossi.

I do not construct Rossian events as a pattern that is applicable to LENR

Ï commend you on this rare passage which shows some complexity of thought

because English appears to be not your native language.

""Apophany does not provide insight into the true nature of reality or its interconnectedness,

but is a "process of repetitively and monotonously experiencing abnormal meanings in the entire surrounding experiential field"

which are entirely self-referential, solipsistic and paranoid.

1958, Klaus Conrad - Die beginnende Schizophrenie. Versuch einer Gestaltanalyse des Wahns

• Official Post

Really?

Let me know each one of fans and believers here what they have proved.

Start from AA, SAM and friends.

You really are being difficult. You claim to know the science well, and could contribute some substance if you wanted to. You can either prove it, or if unwilling or unable, just stop being a grump about everything, and no one will bother you. That is not asking for much?

Yes, there are exceptions as you like to point out to show some double standard between how others are treated, compared to you, but not many. And each of those exceptions we allow, brings the forum some benefit from having them around. You do not...so far.

Look, we have a planet needing to be saved, and all this trash talk is getting in the way. How about this be the last say?

• Didn’t we see such a commercial launch or promises a few times back in the days?

No those were tests. The reactors were not mass produced and commercial units

No location, no customer name, no 3rd party allowed to check what the real deal

It likely has a location and name. Pretty obviously third parties do visit it. You mean you dpn't know. What a surprise.

you seem to believe blindly in Rossi, like AA.

You are a lying troll who apparently gets his jollies from writing endless insults. You must be sick in the head.

• Adrian, I am not native, but different to you I am aware what wording and language is proper and fits to this forum. Shame on you, you lost your countenance more than twice...any problem to face facts?

Edit: BTW - your more or less uncommented Rossisays appears to be like blind believing, doesn’t it? At least to me and probably many others...

• Official Post

Maybe somewhere exists someone that can really save our planet, but it's far away.

I have always found aliens and handy men unreliable. Can not count on them when you need them, and they charge too much. We have to do this ourselves if we want it done, and done right. Lots of good signals being picked up right here on terra firma. In a few more years I suspect we will be sending out our own LENR powered FRBs.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.