Clearance Items

• Your extended hissy fit began at post 651 with an insult coming from you, rerferring to anyone who doesn’t share your delusions as a skeptopath. So, Mr. Why Is Everyone Else Allowed to be Insulting But Me, as the saying goes, you started it. And you continue to use that stupid term repeatedly as if it carried intellectual weight. If I may parphrase you, that is so typical of brainless blowhards.

And Shane, I will refrain from further exhanges with this moron. When a protypical Rossiphile emerges out of the primordial slime from whence he comes, it is nearly irresistible to not poke it with a stick and see what happens. Sorry for the unseemly results.

I started on this thread at post#473, minding my own business.

• And I believe the critisism of your analysis was on the contrary, very factual.

This is true only for your criticisms. I didn't mention them because they were an exceptions. Anyway, yes, most of your criticisms were very factual, even if, IMO, they were wrong, as I tried to explain in my replies. But don't reopen the discussion, the thread is by now closed, but your criticisms as well as my replies are still there, available for those interested in the topic, they will judge.

As I wrote in the first post above, maybe we will have the opportunity to complete our confrontation on the other points you have raised. For now, I thank you for the attention to my analyses, especially for your constructive criticisms which gave me some hints to better understand this interesting topic.

• Kevmo - You have no credibility. IH had a paid up perpetual IP license to all major markets that it wanted. It turned out to be useless / worthless.

You are not going to be able to rewrite any history with your tiresome swill. The information that we gathered in preparation for trial and subsequent documents that have been uncovered / shared with us complete the picture. Everyone gets to wait to see what happens next in that regard.

I do invite you to produce documents to back your statements - I know you cannot because they do not exist. You're in full fabrication mode - its the Planet Rossi way. I do wish the troll pool in this place was more interesting / talented.

Wyttenbach (whom I respect) doesn't appear to have any bullets and Allen

Edited once, last by Shane D.: Please sir, after admonishing kevmo about going after "management"....we expect better from one of our more distinguished guests. ().

• @[email protected] is in luck. Brillouin is accepting investments in substantial amounts and I bet if he were to ask Rossi, the Giant of Bodena would be pleased to take his cash as well. So Kev, put your money where your mouth (or the other end of your GI tract) is. And do come back in a year or two and let us know how much money you made.

Thanks for being an asshole, a true representative of the skeptopath crowd. Just can't avoid insults, eh? This thread was going fine until you assholes started hurling insults.

• the problem is precisely my English. self-deception

il problema è precisamente il mio inglese autoinganno

Thank you for translation.

I've problem with English, but even more with LENRish!

But please stop commenting on my posts, otherwise the adms/mods will be tempted to reopen the F&P thread for "a resurrection of interest", making vain all your previous efforts to de-legitimize it. :)

• Kevmo - You have no credibility.

***The more I tango with you, the more credibility I get. I didn't realize how blindfolded you were.

IH had a paid up perpetual IP license to all major markets that it wanted. It turned out to be useless / worthless.

***That's because the technology only worked when Rossi was on top of the Dinosaur. They poked the bear and got the teeth. They should have focused on getting it properly tested, and a better written contract. Hell, I'm not even a lawyer and I could have written a better contract.

You are not going to be able to rewrite any history with your tiresome swill.

***Neither are you. So why doncha produce evidence for your position? I was on this forum saying that Rossi & IH were likely to settle. The ONLY one saying it, and got panned for it. But guess what, IH:and Rossi settled. It's almost as if.... they were listening to ME rather than YOU, but.... nahhhhh, you work there so obviously they were listening to you and had to settle because someone spelled "Rossi" incorrectly.

The information that we gathered in preparation for trial and subsequent documents that have been uncovered / shared with us complete the picture.

***Rossi alleged that IH transferred his IP. It's in those documents. You can't deny it. Rossi was ready to pursue that path by calling IH customers to the stand. That completes the picture nicely.

Everyone gets to wait to see what happens next in that regard.

***Well now, it's the skeptopaths who are saying "wait & see". Now THAT is turning the tables.

I do invite you to produce documents to back your statements - I know you cannot because they do not exist.

***Fascinating. If anyone should be producing documents, it's you. You WORKED for Industrial Heat. Heck, maybe you STILL work for them. Typical though, you skeptopaths require someone else to do your scutwork. Go fetch yourself.

You're in full fabrication mode - its the Planet Rossi way. I do wish the troll pool in this place was more interesting / talented.

***You have more access to IH documents than I do, and yet,... here we are.... empty handed, with you arguing (fallaciously) from silence. Now THAT:is telling.

• @Dewey: congratulations, you have now been anointed a skeptopath. Didn’t know you had it in you.

I thought you said you were gonna ignore me.

Here's what you wrote:

As far as I am concerned, as soon as an individual here uses the term “skeptopath”, I confidently place them in the intellectual spam folder and confidently disregard any opinions they share going forward.

• As a 64 year old Jewish male who lost relatives in the Holocaust, and as a proud fucking libtard, take your Nazi references and accusations and fold them five ways and shove them where the sun don't shine. Comparing the word play here to Nazism is beyond reprehensible and IMO you should be permanently banned for that.

• As a 64 year old Jewish male who lost relatives in the Holocaust, and as a proud fucking libtard, take your Nazi references and accusations and fold them five ways and shove them where the sun don't shine. Comparing the word play here to Nazism is beyond reprehensible and IMO you should be permanently banned for that.

It doesn't take long before an asshole like you calls for someone else's banning over an ANALOGY. You really don't have much going on intellectually, do you?

• Oh, then I guess it wouldn't count if I simply called you straightforward an asshole who finds it necessary to stand in where his cohort has bowed out after noticing that the target is defending himself. No, it wouldn't count IF i said that, would it? Nor would it count if I pointed out how stupid you have been on this thread, and how your integrity is called into question. What if I said that your only interest seems to be in furthering the insults that came from upthread, rather than furthering any substantial discussion? Would that be an insult to a skeptopath as dumb as you?

If those comments were made by someone I respected, I would be both insulted and concerned. But they are coming from you, someone I don't respect at all, someone whose opinions I consider totally without value or any redeeming merit and someone who I view as a temper tantrum throwing immature child, who when they don't get their was, smear their excrement all over their face and body and threatens to not wash if off until his opponent gives him what he wants (very similar, IMO, to the fucking orange POS in the White House). So no, I don't feel insulted by anything you say -- to feel insulted would be giving you too much legitimacy as a human being.

• You were definitely not the only one predicting the possibility of a settlement. IIRC, I not only discussed the possibility but also discussed possible terms, e.g., mutual walk-aways, which were the terms of the settlement.

***You do not recall correctly. You were all over me for suggesting that the case would be settled. You claimed to be a lawyer but flunked some easy law-question softballs thrown your way.

And as to IH being forced to settle,

***Who says they were "forced" to settle? There you go again, with yet another straw argument.

again IIRC, it was Rossi/his attorneys who indicated that they wanted to settle after opening arguments.

***As I pointed out upthread, there are ALWAYS offers to settle when a trial begins. ALWAYS. But you're a lawyer, you should know that. That's a big word in your case: SHOULD.

I suspect that hearing the litany of lies that Rossi had already admitted to may have made them apprehensive about the outcome of a trial.

***And I suspect that when IH realized that the judge was going to consider the Third Party Report a .... uhh... Third Party Report and they called Rossi "Dr. Rossi", even Abd said that IH's attorneys were turning a different shade of white.

As to the possibility of evidence being introduced at trial proving that IH was attempting to screw Rossi over by wrongfully sharing the IP,

***Who said "Introduced"??? There you go again. You did this the last time around as well, straw argument after straw argument, fallacy upon fallacy. It was enough to question your legal bona fides.

there is absolutely no evidence of that is any of the discovery made public, especially not in Rossi's deposition.

***Rossi alleged that they transferred IP and he put IH's new friends on the witness list. You really ain't that bright.

IIRC,

***That would evidently be a first.

he admitted that he had no concrete evidence of such behavior (my memory could be wrong on this point,

***Gee it' been wrong on this case multiple times, so ... ya think?

but I am too tired to double check).

***Are you really a lawyer or do you just play one on TV?

And despite what you see on TV or in the movies, there is almost no chance of something coming up in the trial that wasn't disclosed in discovery.

***Yup, you got that right, but since I never argued for it, that makes your argument... yet again.... a straw argument. You really kinda suck at this legal concept / logical reasoning thing, doncha?

That is known as trial by ambush, judges don't like it and if you try to hide something in order to surprise the other side at trial, the judge may very well rule it inadmissible.

***Gee, thanks for that lesson , lawyerboy. I think that was my nickname for you back then, lawyerboy.

But I am sure you learned that in Evidence or Trial Advocacy or Civil Procedure.

***Here we go again with you. Yet another presumption, coupled with the desire to use your supposed legal background to intimidate your opponent. But I have nothing to fear from ..... lawyerboy.

• Two pages filled in 4 hours for an indisputable subject!

Why not just wait for the first 10 AR customers that will use 1000's of SK's?

But waiting is boring. Working even more, but I prefer the later one.

Just for fun I sometimes hope to get some news about the unbelievable... But this thread smells like the bad air of "Trumpy Twitterage" of testosterone driven, under ground, flat ... Or just no info!

• If those comments were made by someone I respected, I would be both insulted and concerned. But they are coming from you, someone I don't respect at all, someone whose opinions I consider totally without value or any redeeming merit and someone who I view as a temper tantrum throwing immature child, who when they don't get their was, smear their excrement all over their face and body and threatens to not wash if off until his opponent gives him what he wants (very similar, IMO, to the fucking orange POS in the White House). So no, I don't feel insulted by anything you say -- to feel insulted would be giving you too much legitimacy as a human being.

This is fantastic. You're bringing POLITICS into the discussion? That practically proves that you ain't much of a lawyer, if ever you were one.

• If those comments were made by someone I respected, I would be both insulted and concerned. But they are coming from you, someone I don't respect at all, someone whose opinions I consider totally without value or any redeeming merit and someone who I view as a temper tantrum throwing immature child, who when they don't get their was, smear their excrement all over their face and body and threatens to not wash if off until his opponent gives him what he wants (very similar, IMO, to the fucking orange POS in the White House). So no, I don't feel insulted by anything you say -- to feel insulted would be giving you too much legitimacy as a human being.

When the media focuses on some loud personality and say that he doesn't deserve the media attention... it makes you wonder why they're spending attention on the person. And if there are comments from someone you don't respect why bother responding to them? It simply begs the question.

Was it you upthread that criticized Rossi for not submitting to an independent third party test, and I posted the results of that TIP report? Post#659

Rossi E-Cat SK Demo Discussion

Notice that you didn't turn around and say , "gee, he really DID submit to a black box independent 3rd party test". Instead, you blithely go on in your skeptopathism. Why? Is there no educating you?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.