Clearance Items

• Then it is simply obvious that you intended to throw out yet another insult that starts all the crap again. Yet it is the misanthRossist crowd that is so touchy about the "tone" of this forum. What a bunch of hypocrites and whiners. Blah Blah indeed.

And what is Your position ?

• And what is Your position ?

My position is :

Don't start nutin', won't BE nuthin'.YOU started in on the insults. YOUR SIDE is far, far more culpable than the rossiphiles on starting in with the insults. You can see this is the case all the way up that Rossi thread. Hence, the minsanthRossist crowd is responsible for the tone of the debate.

You folks need to learn how to STFU and stop throwing around insults. As for me, I'm a counterpuncher, even on this latest round of bullshit started by you.

That's my position.

• You also need to know when to let things go.

Context is important. And significantly, modertors REMOVED part of his comment that I was asking him to clarify, and he did NOT clarify it. It is so ugly in connotation that you'll likely be moving this discussion here.

Clarifier wrote:

...this old creature j....s of, by the amount of people, who still deliberately let themselves troll by him....And there are so many, he surely has a lot of blisters...

***Why exactly was that "j...s of" part of his comment, and the "blisters" part of his comment , why was that removed? That adds so much context to someone hiding behind crappy english because there is a strong possibility that Rossi is accused of getting blisters from jerking off his "amount of people who still deliberately let themselves".

Look at what it says, what it could mean, how he REFUSED to clarify it even though he is supposedly a "clarifier".

The moderators are justifiably concerned about the "tone" of remarks on this forum. Then you should focus on who STARTS IN with such a tone rather than telling only one side that DIDN'T even START it to let it go. In this instance, you allowed ugly connotations of insulting forum participants that they're getting jerked off... you're allowing those remarks to go unanswered but you're focusing on the one who commented about how ugly it is, ... you're telling that side to let it go.

Think about how that makes your forum look.

• It's not all about you, your ego is showing. 'Letting go refers' to both sides of what is really a rather juvenile spat.

When you wrote

"You also need to know when to let things go."

You didn't mean "you" when you used the word "you"... You were using "you" in the colloquial context of "y'all" ... right?

So when someone writes about the other members of the forum that they are getting jerked off from a guy who gets blisters from the activity, that those other members are either trolls or are being trolled... those comments are allowed to roam free but somehow the folks who dislike this are "showing their ego". Why the hell is one side's EGO more important than the other sides' EGO? And why are you allowing the context of one side telling the other that they're getting hand jobbed by Mr. Blisters but keying up on the guy who finds this unacceptable?

The simple fact is, the misanthRossist crowd was allowed to go for so long with impunity that it's uncomfortable for them to operate on a level playing field. That is not a good reason to go back to an unlevel playing field at the price of ugly sexual innuendo and some-farm-animals-are-more-equal-than-others capriciousness.

• @ kevmo...

What I said, .... man, I meant it.

Nothing was removed by any moderator, I removed it...
    And, yes... I lost my patience with that troll, that conman, that total crackpot.
    And this is the right thread to spit it all out.

I also told You, You should repeat reading it, until You understand it.
    Maybe You understood it, but You did not get my point.
    No nothing at all.

HE JERKS OFF WHILE IMAGINING "ALL THE PEOPLE" GETTING TROLLED BY HIM. That's what I said.

I never said, he is jerking of all the other people... man.... but, if You are the only one, feeling insulted by this... I can just speculate, what lies beyond that...

... I somehow cannot really believe, that Your one and only concern is "about the "tone" of remarks on this forum"...

It seems more likely, that You are nothing else but a Rossi-Supporter.

IF SO: Deal with that like a man and stop running to the moderators while crying like a p...y.

Post edited: even by Rossi (lowered) standards, that is a bit strong. Shane

• What you wrote:

...this old creature j....s of, by the amount of people, who still deliberately let themselves troll by him....And there are so many, he surely has a lot of blisters...

What you claim you meant:

HE JERKS OFF WHILE IMAGINING "ALL THE PEOPLE" GETTING TROLLED BY HIM.

What you answered when I asked the Clarifier to Clarify about that:

ZIP. Blah blah.

What you write now:

Some further bullshit that somehow is supposed to make people think that you're the one who didn't do nuthin' wrong. Don't start nuthin', won't BE nuthin'.

• What I said, .... man, I meant it.

***Then why did you hide behind your supposedly poor english to just say "blah blah" After being asked to Clarify... when

what you MEANT was actually commented on by the moderator as "a bit strong ". You're not a clarifier , you're an obfuscator and you should change your screen name.

Nothing was removed by any moderator, I removed it...

***When the moderator was defending you, he conveniently left out the CONTEXT of the statement because when the CONTEXT is removed, your statement is relatively innocuous. Now that you actually DID clarify about the CONTEXT, the moderator says it's a bit much. And yet, even now, you say you meant it.

And, yes... I lost my patience with that troll, that conman, that total crackpot.

***Understandable, to be calling Rossi all that stuff, though it's "a bit much" . When you were asked to clarify you refused, which shows that your intention was to cause trouble.

And this is the right thread to spit it all out.

***Then do the spitting. When someone asks why the spit came so close to their own ear and asks if it was aimed at them, asks the Clarifier to Clarify, your response was to increase the invective. It was an Adam Henry maneuver.

I also told You, You should repeat reading it, until You understand it.

***Then I am telling You, EXACTLY the same thing. Now that the moderator has identified the context as "a bit much, even for a Rossi thread", it is time to point out that You are the one who didn't understood it, the one who didn't get my point, the one who had been saying "a bit much" for this forum.

Maybe You understood it, but You did not get my point.

***After reviewing your comment, your ensuing behavior, and your other responses, I understood perfectly that you were trying to cause trouble. Don't start nuthin', won't BE nuthin.

No nothing at all.

***I understand plenty.

HE JERKS OFF WHILE IMAGINING "ALL THE PEOPLE" GETTING TROLLED BY HIM. That's what I said.

***That is NOT what you said. It MIGHt BE what you wanted people to understand, but it was removed enough from clarity that it could easily have been misconstrued. When asked to clariy, you who call yourself the clarifier refused to clarify. That makes you a simple Adam Henry.

I never said, he is jerking of all the other people...

***Your post was off kilter enough to need clarification on more than one item and you refused. Now that it IS clear what you were saying, others can see that you were simply behaving in a juvenile fashion and pushing the envelope of provocation. Look up the word "troll" at dictionary.com and you'll see that the internet term is centered around the intention to provoke. You CERTAINLY intended to provoke, so the term "troll" applies to you.

man.... but, if You are the only one, feeling insulted by this...

***Looks like even the moderator said it was "a bit much". So your faux surprise can stop and you can drop the hollyweird acting.

I can just speculate, what lies beyond that...

***There you go, jumping straight back into making this an insult fest. If your intention isn't crystal clear to the moderators by this point then it's only up to the lurkers.

... I somehow cannot really believe, that Your one and only concern is "about the "tone" of remarks on this forum"...

***I have plenty of other concerns. My concern about the 'tone' of remarks on this forum was because I was accused of making it worse, even when it becomes obvious that the true Adam Henry trolls operating on this forum are simply on the misanthRossist side, guys like yourself.

It seems more likely, that You are nothing else but a Rossi-Supporter.

***I'm plenty else. I don't even count myself as a Rossi Supporter. If I did I'd be all over the jerks like you who constantly insult him. And what the hell would be wrong to be a Rossi supporter, anyways? It couldn't be any worse than a skeptopathic Adam Henry who introduces sexual innuendo as part of the palate of insults and then hides behind piss poor english.

IF SO: Deal with that like a man and stop running to the moderators while crying like a p...y.

***What about If NOT SO? Can I key up on adam henries such as yourself? Ya wanna hide behind piss poor writing so that you can get away with throwing out a brilliant sexual innuendo towards Rossiphiles? That makes YOU the p....y.

Post edited: even by Rossi (lowered) standards, that is a bit strong. Shane

***Maybe the clarifier will take that as a sign that he aint much of a clarifier.

• Official Post

When the moderator was defending you, he conveniently left out the CONTEXT of the statement because when the CONTEXT is removed, your statement is relatively innocuous.

I did not include it because I did not know what he meant. I thought it was some foreign phrase. Now I know. Not all of us have the time, or desire to parse these things like you, especially Rossi related content.

Alan had a good suggestion...time for both to tone it down. With so many other active, and serious topics going on, Rossi to me is becoming a distant memory anyways.

• I did not include it because I did not know what he meant. I thought it was some foreign phrase. Now I know. Not all of us have the time, or desire to parse these things like you, especially Rossi related content.

Alan had a good suggestion...time for both to tone it down. With so many other active, and serious topics going on, Rossi to me is becoming a distant memory anyways.

Shane:

It seems very obvious at this point that the original comments needed definitive clarification by the Clarifier, which I asked directly for.

I'm sorry I included the word "because". My intention was to remove it , since I can not know your intentions (mind reading fallacy). I was just about to do so when I got sidetracked by my system hanging , and I did not get back to it.

• Blowing up Your post by quoting all the passages, which You did not understand ? Nice try, keep on, self-awareness comes step by step.

Look, nowhere is written, that I said, "he jerks of other people". But that is what You understood. So, my english cannot be that bad, to mix up "he jerks of" and "he jerks You off".

And, I could also have chosen non sexual comparisons...but then You would have never replied ( I assume ).

And this is also a weird thing. I leave it to You.

Anyway..., I still wonder, if the "cleaniness" of this board is Your one and only concern.

Or do You simply defend Rossi ?

Or Do You just want to play "pro and contra" ?

What exactly is Your point ?

• I did not include it because I did not know what he meant. I thought it was some foreign phrase. Now I know. Not all of us have the time, or desire to parse these things like you, especially Rossi related content.

I like this one :

Rossi to me is becoming a distant memory anyways

Yeah. I totally agree.

• Rossi inspired some legitimate research with his Ecat type systems, but unfortunately some others decided to copy his lying.

In turn, Rossi was "inspired by Pons and Fleischmann", he said (1).

Good liars can go a long way. Get caught in one lie, just cover with another. Never admit the contradictions that pile up. Works remarkably well. I think we LENR believers are especially susceptible. Maybe that is a good reason we welcome critics here.

So, why do you LENR believers not admit the contradictions in the F&P paper on their 1992 boil-off experiment, which have been revealed and demonstrated (2)?

(1) Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

(2) F&P's experiments – 30 years after CF announcement

• Because those supposed contradictions don't add up to a hill of beans. There's a difference between healthy criticism and listening to someone spew bovine fecal matter.

• So, why do you LENR believers not admit the contradictions in the F&P paper on their 1992 boil-off experiment, which have been revealed and demonstrated (2)?

Because these contradictions do not exist. You imagine they exist. You believe in them. But you are mistaken.

That is what we think, anyway. You may disagree. That's okay, but you go too far when you assert we are lying about our own views. You should acknowledge that we honestly think you are wrong, and we have nothing to "admit." "Admit" is the wrong word. You should ask:

"So, why do you LENR believers not understand the contradictions in the F&P paper . . ."

Frankly, it is rude for you to assume that we are dishonest, we see the contradictions, but we do not admit they are real. I assure you, I do not secretly agree with you about F&P, so stop saying I do.

No one here accuses you of being dishonest about your views.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.