Clearance Items

• Alan Smith

The Earth Engine is not a perpetual motion machine. The Earth Engine uses the force created from two opposing magnets. Magnets are a depleting resource that requires “recharging” every three years. If the engine is shut down, it will stop rotating the drive system.

This is an old, hackneyed scam. As I hope you know, magnets store only minuscule amounts of energy and that energy can not be extracted to provide useful power. The article is pure bull excrement. This string (link below) of comments documents that Danzik and the company associated with him are an old scam. Their claims are essentially the same as Steorn's scam.

http://www.moletrap.co.uk/foru…ts.php?DiscussionID=17917

Like Rossi, this is not a customer scam, it's an investor scam. If there is a customer, it's a sockpupet for the "inventors".

Why have this here? The string, I thought, was about Climeon.

• From the comments section of the Revolution Green article:

"TinselKoala" is a scam buster and a damn good one. Want to bet this test will never happen? These scams always operate the same way and in the last ten years there have been at least a dozen prominent ones to separate marks from their money.

"TinselKoala" is a scam buster and a damn good one. Want to bet this test will never happen? These scams always operate the same way and in the last ten years there have been at least a dozen prominent ones to separate marks from their money.

He is nut, who has no idea, what's going on. That giant Lexan model was made just because of this test - it has no other purpose.

• When the time is right I am sure you will report as much disclosure as you like. I am not complaining.

Actually, knowing Russ George, I doubt they will ever disclose anything. But I am not complaining either. As far as I know, experiments that were never reported in detail, but only in snippets and hints like this one, all turned out to be wrong.

• https://mathscholar.org/2019/0…science-or-pseudoscience/

A bit behind the times, are we?

Another, more controversial, commercial venture has been founded by Andrea Rossi, a colorful (and controversial) Italian-American engineer-entrepreneur. Rossi claims that he has developed and patented a reactor (named the “E-Cat SK”), roughly the size of a suitcase, that produces up to 22 KWatt output power in the form of heat; thus 50 such units, which would fit very comfortably in a shipping container, could produce more than 1 MWatt heat. His company (Leonardo Corporation) is now inviting orders for a heat service based on the E-Cat SK — a customer pays a discounted rate for the net heat (output heat minus input electricity) produced by an E-Cat SK system sited on the customer’s premises but managed by Leonardo. See Leonardo Corporation in the U.S. or Hydro Fusion in the U.K.

On the downside, Rossi’s work leaves much to be desired from a scientific point view. Rossi remains very tight-lipped, preferring to protect his company’s intellectual property through silence, and thus has not released any details on exactly how his systems are constructed and operated. For the most part, we have only Rossi’s word about his system’s performance and commercial prospects, and thus many remain highly skeptical of his operation.

There is some experimental backing for Rossi’s approach, although not nearly as much as for Brillouin. In October 2014, a team of Italian and Swedish researchers released a paper (see [Levi2014] below) that reported a “coefficient of performance” (ratio of output heat to input power) of up to 3.6, based on experiments with a Rossi-type reactor performed at a laboratory in Lugano, Switzerland. More recently, Russian physicist Alexandre Parkhomov and others have reported success in performing Rossi-like experiments — see the papers [Alabin2018], [Zelensky2017], [Parkhomov2016] and [Valay2016] below for further details.

What is it about "Rossi is a convicted felon and his ecat is pure crookery and absurdly, transparently so" that they fail to get. Sort of destroys their credibility. They need a good look at some of the depositions in Rossi vs IH. Makes me wonder what else they screwed the pooch on.

• Link Removed.

I'm setting up a GoFundMe campaign to buy a gamma spectrometer and go to London to test these cells, per Alan's invitation. It would make sense for someone more qualified to make the visit , take the measurements, and generate the YouTube video. Hint: Jed.

@[email protected]

TAKE this down at once please. This is entirely without my consent or any advance knowledge. I have reported your initiative to GFM. This is NOT the way to do it. ALAN

• Johny5, any new insigths you would like to share? Is SS really so special according to your assumption? We are not working on experiments, but designing and manufacturing reactors. Currently we use 1.4841 (corresponds to AISI 314) for reactor tube. Would boriding the surface of tube be helpful?

• Alan:

You invited me and anyone who has the means to come and test your device with a Gamma Spectrometer. This is how one goes about accepting your invitation when one does not have the means.

I would hope that others who DO have the means would step forward but they have not.

This IS how it is done.

• Official Post

Kev- you have zero idea. For a start you were not specifically invited, and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background, which I don't think you have. Also you didn't ask permission to use my image or company details on a GFM page. The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case, even if you were Edward Teller. Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with, and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

• Kev- you have zero idea. For a start you were not specifically invited, and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background, which I don't think you have. Also you didn't ask permission to use my image or company details on a GFM page. The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case, even if you were Edward Teller. Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with, and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

Kev- you have zero idea.

***So you move this attempt to get to the bottom of things to Clearance Items? How does that further the science?

For a start you were not specifically invited,

***Yes I was. Right here. By you.

and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background,

***For some odd reason, they do not seem to be interested, or they don't have the "time" or can't be bothered. And when I accept your invitation, it is moved to Clearance Items. So one way or another, I'm doing what I can with what I have.

which I don't think you have.

***It says right on the GoFundMe page that I'm more than happy to have someone else more qualified than me go and do the testing as long as they report back for everyone to see. None of this MFMP take-my-toys-home and tell no one what happened nonsense. I have a BSEE and 20 years experience as an Electrical Engineer, so if that isn't someone with enough background then you REALLY need to clarify your invitation.

Also you didn't ask permission to use my image

***Your image is on the web. You gave everyone your permission to associate you with this Atom-Ecology project.

or company details on a GFM page.

***There are no company details other than what you have provided on the web. What is the issue here?

The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case,

***So you issue an invitation to test your device. I accept your invitation but don't have the means. I announce my intention to get the means, and you retract your invitation, to someone with a very pro-LENR bent. Something really doesn't add up.

even if you were Edward Teller.

***So, you're retracting accepted invitations from BSEE guys who are pro-LENR, and if those guys had gigantic qualifications you still won't accept it. Something doesn't add up.

Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with,

***I got that information straight off the website that announced the Gammas. Just go ahead and announce what will be needed and I'll try to acquire it.

and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

***Sure I do. I need to pay for the gamma spectrometer, package and ship it past customs (probably quite a few questions about why someone wants to count gamma rays in London, eh?) and then buy the tickets, get the passport, arrange for transport and hotel accommodations for... say, ... 3 days. Then it's a second camera, the money for the software to put together the video, various other things to set up like a hosting website or somesuch thing, and before you know it, there goes $50k or whatever.

If there's money left over it gets donated to MFMP. Heck, we could save a ton of money by getting someone with their own Gamma spectrometer who lives near London and has his own camera and puts up the YouTube video, but that isn't happening, is it?

Someone has to bell the cat, and I'm willing to do it. Maybe I'm not able, but I don't see the ones who ARE able , I don't see them stepping forward willing to bell the cat.

• If you want to raise money for MFMP then go do it. But don't get me (or Russ) involved in a crowd-funding campaign that was never asked for - we have specifically avoided doing that.. What doesn't add up is the idea of you being a credible validator.

By all means, tell us who you would consider to be a credible validator and why they have not stepped forward yet. Who is going to bell the cat?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.