Clearance Items

• Alan:

You invited me and anyone who has the means to come and test your device with a Gamma Spectrometer. This is how one goes about accepting your invitation when one does not have the means.

I would hope that others who DO have the means would step forward but they have not.

This IS how it is done.

• Kev- you have zero idea. For a start you were not specifically invited, and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background, which I don't think you have. Also you didn't ask permission to use my image or company details on a GFM page. The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case, even if you were Edward Teller. Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with, and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

• Kev- you have zero idea. For a start you were not specifically invited, and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background, which I don't think you have. Also you didn't ask permission to use my image or company details on a GFM page. The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case, even if you were Edward Teller. Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with, and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

Kev- you have zero idea.

***So you move this attempt to get to the bottom of things to Clearance Items? How does that further the science?

For a start you were not specifically invited,

***Yes I was. Right here. By you.

and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with some relevant scientific background,

***For some odd reason, they do not seem to be interested, or they don't have the "time" or can't be bothered. And when I accept your invitation, it is moved to Clearance Items. So one way or another, I'm doing what I can with what I have.

which I don't think you have.

***It says right on the GoFundMe page that I'm more than happy to have someone else more qualified than me go and do the testing as long as they report back for everyone to see. None of this MFMP take-my-toys-home and tell no one what happened nonsense. I have a BSEE and 20 years experience as an Electrical Engineer, so if that isn't someone with enough background then you REALLY need to clarify your invitation.

Also you didn't ask permission to use my image

***Your image is on the web. You gave everyone your permission to associate you with this Atom-Ecology project.

or company details on a GFM page.

***There are no company details other than what you have provided on the web. What is the issue here?

The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case,

***So you issue an invitation to test your device. I accept your invitation but don't have the means. I announce my intention to get the means, and you retract your invitation, to someone with a very pro-LENR bent. Something really doesn't add up.

even if you were Edward Teller.

***So, you're retracting accepted invitations from BSEE guys who are pro-LENR, and if those guys had gigantic qualifications you still won't accept it. Something doesn't add up.

Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with,

***I got that information straight off the website that announced the Gammas. Just go ahead and announce what will be needed and I'll try to acquire it.

and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

***Sure I do. I need to pay for the gamma spectrometer, package and ship it past customs (probably quite a few questions about why someone wants to count gamma rays in London, eh?) and then buy the tickets, get the passport, arrange for transport and hotel accommodations for... say, ... 3 days. Then it's a second camera, the money for the software to put together the video, various other things to set up like a hosting website or somesuch thing, and before you know it, there goes $50k or whatever.

If there's money left over it gets donated to MFMP. Heck, we could save a ton of money by getting someone with their own Gamma spectrometer who lives near London and has his own camera and puts up the YouTube video, but that isn't happening, is it?

Someone has to bell the cat, and I'm willing to do it. Maybe I'm not able, but I don't see the ones who ARE able , I don't see them stepping forward willing to bell the cat.

• If you want to raise money for MFMP then go do it. But don't get me (or Russ) involved in a crowd-funding campaign that was never asked for - we have specifically avoided doing that.. What doesn't add up is the idea of you being a credible validator.

• If you want to raise money for MFMP then go do it. But don't get me (or Russ) involved in a crowd-funding campaign that was never asked for - we have specifically avoided doing that.. What doesn't add up is the idea of you being a credible validator.

By all means, tell us who you would consider to be a credible validator and why they have not stepped forward yet. Who is going to bell the cat?

• kevmo,

In one of RG's articles he mentioned the steady (endless) stream of visitors. Some were highly experienced, although I am not sure what they did would qualify as a validation. Nonetheless, they were impressed with what they saw. At the time, I was aware of one such group who showed up with lots of fancy equipment, and expertise in this stuff (including nuclear science), representing a very respected institution. Trust me, there is nothing you could do, they didn't do, or do it better.

Even if you had Alan's blessings, and went through with this...what would it accomplish? I am confident from what I know, your spectrometer would show gammas consistently over background, but who would believe you, or care? Nothing personal, but as you well know, for 30 years not even the best qualified researchers in the field have been believed, or taken seriously when reporting XH, neutrons, and transmutations...so would you expect your expensive ($100,000 -give me a break :) ) validation trip to be any different?

• kevmo,

In one of RG's articles he mentioned the steady (endless) stream of visitors. Some were highly experienced, although I am not sure what they did would qualify as a validation. Nonetheless, they were impressed with what they saw. At the time, I was aware of one such group who showed up with lots of fancy equipment, and expertise in this stuff (including nuclear science), representing a very respected institution. Trust me, there is nothing you could do, they didn't do, or do it better.

Even if you had Alan's blessings, and went through with this...what would it accomplish? I am confident from what I know, your spectrometer would show gammas consistently over background, but who would believe you, or care? Nothing personal, but as you well know, for 30 years not even the best qualified researchers in the field have been believed, or taken seriously when reporting XH, neutrons, and transmutations...so would you expect your expensive ($100,000 -give me a break :) ) validation trip to be any different?

I intend to do what I can do, to bell this cat.

What is being claimed at Atom-Ecology is "Impossible" according to modern physicists, and I would like to move forward on doing my part. One of these videos is gonna go viral. That is what is going to bell the cat.

As far as excess heat, just look at what gets said here on this forum -- some kind of bullshit about measurement error. Even skeptopaths acknowledge that gamma rays above background is something that chemical cells cannot do.

In the past, it wasn't all the fancy journals nor greatest names in science that moved the ball forward for the Wright brothers. In fact, it was the opposite. It was A.I.Root, who wrote about them in "Gleanings in Bee Culture"

https://wrightstories.com/gleanings-in-bee-culture/

• What is being claimed at Atom-Ecology is "Impossible" according to modern physicists, and I would like to move forward on doing my part. One of these videos is gonna go viral. That is what is going to bell the cat.

Rossi is way ahead of you. His SK video has gone viral already, and his research paper went over 20,000 hits the other day, and where has that gotten us (or him)? :)

• I know, but one of his sockpuppets said it was viral.

I don't know what I would consider viral, and it doesn't matter as much to me as the cat being belled. What would we all consider to be the end of the skeptopathy? That guy on Sixty Minutes was still stuck on "Make me a cup of tea" over and over again, even though stuff like transistors wouldn't have met his criteria 20 years after companies were making transistors in the hundreds of millions.

I used to think it was being able to buy a LENR kit for $300. But that youtube only has less than 8k hits.

1908 was the threshold year for the Wright brothers. We are not there yet for LENR. Let's call it 500 million hits on a youtube video, shall we?

• Popularity is meaningless

Go ahead and give us a better metric, one we can all agree on. We're rapidly running out of my favorite, the Nobel Prize for P&F, since F is dead and only the living can receive it.

I kinda like the "millionth visitor" metric for some LENR museum or something like that, because I was the millionth and first customer to visit the Star Trek Experience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Experience

The party just in front of us got all kinds of goodies and pictures taken and free food, and we got ... delayed in line.

• One must try to help me with the math.

1) Gamma ray detector =... let us assume, 1000$ max

2) Passport ??? In know a country, where an express processing would cost You 160 $

3) Assuming visa ... max 100 $

4) Assuming flight, economy. Cheapest available , from , just assumed, Los Angeles to London, from July 12th to 14th, just right now searched on swoodoo, was about 630 dollars

5) Renting a professional camera equipment for one weekend: Assume 2000 dollars.

6) Hotel in London, just searched NOW, on trivago: Apex Temple court 500 dollar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of spending: additional 500 dollar.

= 1000 + 160 + 100 + 630 + 2000 + 500 = 4390 ( if YOU ARE REALLY into luxury )

...compared to what ? 100K ? 100.000 dollars ?

...or the reduced amount, 50.000 dollars.

Forgive me my mimicry, but "something does not add up"...

• It is very sad to see false promises. Now it is completely identical to Rossi's fairy tales.

Alan was very open and keen for research and made good things for LENR.

But now when he finally found something really important, he is keeping the secret, thanks to George Russ.

And we know how the story will continue. For next years there will be nothing that could help others.

All these con mans are trying to look as good people that are trying to help humanity. But are doing the contrary. And the story will repeat as usually until everything will be lost, again.

For sure you will want to attack me now, because you are very smart guy.

Maybe I am anonymous, but please give me a single reason why revealing my identity would help humanity? Instead I am trying to share everything I know for everyone to be able to try. For replicators it is completely useless to know who you are. The only what matters are shared data.

Rossi made many promises. As you did at the beginning. And he was more open than you, actually.
    He will die soon for various health issues. Maybe at the end of his life he will re-evaluate how big mistake keeping the secret was.

Hopefully your ego will be not that big and will allow you to really do something important and useful for humanity.

God bless you.