Clearance Items

• Official Post

kevmo,

In one of RG's articles he mentioned the steady (endless) stream of visitors. Some were highly experienced, although I am not sure what they did would qualify as a validation. Nonetheless, they were impressed with what they saw. At the time, I was aware of one such group who showed up with lots of fancy equipment, and expertise in this stuff (including nuclear science), representing a very respected institution. Trust me, there is nothing you could do, they didn't do, or do it better.

Even if you had Alan's blessings, and went through with this...what would it accomplish? I am confident from what I know, your spectrometer would show gammas consistently over background, but who would believe you, or care? Nothing personal, but as you well know, for 30 years not even the best qualified researchers in the field have been believed, or taken seriously when reporting XH, neutrons, and transmutations...so would you expect your expensive ($100,000 -give me a break :) ) validation trip to be any different?

• kevmo,

In one of RG's articles he mentioned the steady (endless) stream of visitors. Some were highly experienced, although I am not sure what they did would qualify as a validation. Nonetheless, they were impressed with what they saw. At the time, I was aware of one such group who showed up with lots of fancy equipment, and expertise in this stuff (including nuclear science), representing a very respected institution. Trust me, there is nothing you could do, they didn't do, or do it better.

Even if you had Alan's blessings, and went through with this...what would it accomplish? I am confident from what I know, your spectrometer would show gammas consistently over background, but who would believe you, or care? Nothing personal, but as you well know, for 30 years not even the best qualified researchers in the field have been believed, or taken seriously when reporting XH, neutrons, and transmutations...so would you expect your expensive ($100,000 -give me a break :) ) validation trip to be any different?

I intend to do what I can do, to bell this cat.

What is being claimed at Atom-Ecology is "Impossible" according to modern physicists, and I would like to move forward on doing my part. One of these videos is gonna go viral. That is what is going to bell the cat.

As far as excess heat, just look at what gets said here on this forum -- some kind of bullshit about measurement error. Even skeptopaths acknowledge that gamma rays above background is something that chemical cells cannot do.

In the past, it wasn't all the fancy journals nor greatest names in science that moved the ball forward for the Wright brothers. In fact, it was the opposite. It was A.I.Root, who wrote about them in "Gleanings in Bee Culture"

https://wrightstories.com/gleanings-in-bee-culture/

• Official Post

What is being claimed at Atom-Ecology is "Impossible" according to modern physicists, and I would like to move forward on doing my part. One of these videos is gonna go viral. That is what is going to bell the cat.

Rossi is way ahead of you. His SK video has gone viral already, and his research paper went over 20,000 hits the other day, and where has that gotten us (or him)? :)

• Rossi is way ahead of you. His SK video has gone viral already, and his research paper went over 20,000 hits the other day, and where has that gotten us (or him)? :)

Average number of hits for a cold fusion video is about 13k. When it hits 13 MILLION in a few days, that's when it will be viral.

• I know, but one of his sockpuppets said it was viral.

I don't know what I would consider viral, and it doesn't matter as much to me as the cat being belled. What would we all consider to be the end of the skeptopathy? That guy on Sixty Minutes was still stuck on "Make me a cup of tea" over and over again, even though stuff like transistors wouldn't have met his criteria 20 years after companies were making transistors in the hundreds of millions.

I used to think it was being able to buy a LENR kit for $300. But that youtube only has less than 8k hits.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1908 was the threshold year for the Wright brothers. We are not there yet for LENR. Let's call it 500 million hits on a youtube video, shall we?

• 1.Most popular video re:ITER

Fusion Energy youtube 1.1 M views

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Most popular video re:AR

Rossi failure via Krivit 160K views

These two pale in comparison to

Most popular video re:fusion views=40M

Popularity is meaningless

• Popularity is meaningless

Go ahead and give us a better metric, one we can all agree on. We're rapidly running out of my favorite, the Nobel Prize for P&F, since F is dead and only the living can receive it.

I kinda like the "millionth visitor" metric for some LENR museum or something like that, because I was the millionth and first customer to visit the Star Trek Experience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Experience

The party just in front of us got all kinds of goodies and pictures taken and free food, and we got ... delayed in line.

• One must try to help me with the math.

1) Gamma ray detector =... let us assume, 1000$ max

2) Passport ??? In know a country, where an express processing would cost You 160 $

3) Assuming visa ... max 100 $

4) Assuming flight, economy. Cheapest available , from , just assumed, Los Angeles to London, from July 12th to 14th, just right now searched on swoodoo, was about 630 dollars

5) Renting a professional camera equipment for one weekend: Assume 2000 dollars.

6) Hotel in London, just searched NOW, on trivago: Apex Temple court 500 dollar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of spending: additional 500 dollar.

= 1000 + 160 + 100 + 630 + 2000 + 500 = 4390 ( if YOU ARE REALLY into luxury )

...compared to what ? 100K ? 100.000 dollars ?

...or the reduced amount, 50.000 dollars.

Forgive me my mimicry, but "something does not add up"...

• I'm afraid @JohnyFive made himself look very silly here. Zero credibility - he was just trolling.

I am afraid, but you are the only one which is trying to discredit me.

Since this forum is driven by such incompetent people I prefer to not contribute here anymore.

Other place would be welcome.

• It is very sad to see false promises. Now it is completely identical to Rossi's fairy tales.

Alan was very open and keen for research and made good things for LENR.

But now when he finally found something really important, he is keeping the secret, thanks to George Russ.

And we know how the story will continue. For next years there will be nothing that could help others.

All these con mans are trying to look as good people that are trying to help humanity. But are doing the contrary. And the story will repeat as usually until everything will be lost, again.

For sure you will want to attack me now, because you are very smart guy.

Maybe I am anonymous, but please give me a single reason why revealing my identity would help humanity? Instead I am trying to share everything I know for everyone to be able to try. For replicators it is completely useless to know who you are. The only what matters are shared data.

Rossi made many promises. As you did at the beginning. And he was more open than you, actually.
    He will die soon for various health issues. Maybe at the end of his life he will re-evaluate how big mistake keeping the secret was.

Hopefully your ego will be not that big and will allow you to really do something important and useful for humanity.

God bless you.

• Might sound bad, but I hope, Rossi dies quickly.

• One must try to help me with the math.

1) Gamma ray detector =... let us assume, 1000$ max

***Training. Let us assume $5k min.

2) Passport ??? In know a country, where an express processing would cost You 160 $

***It cost me $500 last time.

3) Assuming visa ... max 100 $

***Assuming I'll get pulled in by customs, $500 or maybe even far more.

4) Assuming flight, economy.

***Assume first class becaause I'm worth it. $5k.

Cheapest available ,

***No thanks. I'd rather just give the money to someone else if they do the video. This whole construct is to address those who are willing but don't have the resources, and naturally you're assuming that we should just grovel for those resources. Wouldn't you really rather just have a Londoner drive on up and do the task?

from , just assumed, Los Angeles to London, from July 12th to 14th, just right now searched on swoodoo, was about 630 dollars

***Assume I will be charging all kinds of yummie food for the trip. $1k minimum.

5) Renting a professional camera equipment for one weekend: Assume 2000 dollars.

***Been there, done that. Assume $15k.

6) Hotel in London, just searched NOW, on trivago: Apex Temple court 500 dollar.

***Just searched higher end hotel. Assume $5k for the trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of spending: additional 500 dollar.

= 1000 + 160 + 100 + 630 + 2000 + 500 = 4390 ( if YOU ARE REALLY into luxury )

...compared to what ? 100K ? 100.000 dollars ?

***I did a first pass run at $35k with that "little bit of spending more suitable". Wouldn't you really rather have a Londoner? Naturally, projects tend to run over-budget. I'm willing to negotiate.

...or the reduced amount, 50.000 dollars.

***Or, the Londoner at 5 pounds.

Forgive me my mimicry, but "something does not add up"...

***Forgive me for the tall ask on the outset of negotiations. We're getting used to that here in America now that we have a president who's going to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

You neglect the possibility of me sending you 50 pounds so you can cart up your experiment and bring it over here so I can take my $1k Geiger counter and pass it over your cell. I'm sure you'll enjoy flying out from London at economy class, since that is what you suggested was suitable.

Now that we're past the stage where we are engaging mimicry at each other, the issue of who's willing to bell the cat is still standing. I'm willing to bell the cat. Where's your $5pound Londoner? Shouldn't they be done with this task already? Like this guy did for the NANOR.

Cold Fusion/ LENR device at M.I.T. - YouTube

Video for youtube nanor lenr cold fusion? 9:32

Jun 9, 2013 - Uploaded by Seamus

Here's a video of a Cold Fusion/ LENR device called the NANOR at M.I.T. It is a small, low temperature ...

You visited this page on 5/12/19.

If money is the issue then I'm already working on that. It only took me a few keystrokes to get started with the GoFundMe thing, and I can say unequivocally that it's a relatively painless process that doesn't take much time. So... there's that removal of excuses thing going on right there.

Those are the elements of what it takes to bell the cat: Willingness, time, capability, wherewithal. Those who have the time and willingness are low on capability and wherewithal. Those who have the capabilty and wherewithal are low on willingness and time. Most of us can develop capability and wherewithal, but we can't really develop willingness and freed time .

• Official Post

@JohnyFive : I think that would be a favour to the whole field. Your wish is granted, and your attempts at deception remembered..

His parting words reinforced my opinion of him as a hypocrite. He was anything but open, while demanding it of others. He was very much the deceiver, and enjoyed wasting a lot of peoples time, who trusted him at his word, and tried to replicate him. IMO, he was a "scientist want to be", or "groupie" for a better term, and got his thrills fooling those with talents he lacked.

Good riddance.

• Just some search results:

https://www.ebay.com/bhp/gamma-radiation-detector

- first class ?
    Because You are worth it ? Explain that to the funders.... as well as 15k for a "professional" camera equipment... for one day ?
    What are You trying to achieve ???
    Also, what about that hotel, I chose ?

If You were worth even the half.... we in here would have already noticed it.

No, this sounds like pure scam, like just looking for investors, which are easy to rob ( like Rossi does )...

• Because You are worth it ? Explain that to the funders.... as well as 15k for a "professional" camera equipment... for one day ?

I know little about video cameras, but I just looked up professional models. You can buy one for $10,000: Panasonic AJ-PX380 P2 HD AVC-Ultra Camcorder. For $15,000 for one day I guess you would hire a Hollywood movie camera and an operator.

For anonymous person on the internet, kevmolenr sure does go first class!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.