Clearance Items

• @[email protected]

How about using the GFM to raise cash for another project - and we could give this maximum publicity on the internet with a no-holds barred attitude - to build a cold-fusion answer to ITER and call it ICFER (International Cold Fusion Experimental Reactor) with a 25 Kg reactor core consisting of transition metal powders of Ti, Ni, Fe, Mn, Cu + Li suspended on mixed crystalline (tetragonal) oxides MnO2, ZrO2 and the Rydberg Matter catalyst KFeO2. In addition a 10% mix of pyro electric tourmaline crystal to fire up electrostatic fusion reactions with delta T. Fusion fuel: the added Li powder + deuterium/hydrogen gas generated from D2O/H2O or just pure deuterium. Triggering mechanisms (if necessary) high voltage discharge and, laser irradiation in the THz range. An expensive shopping list to be sure but we could then monitor gammas to our hearts content - and do the video in a step-by-step way starting from the initial purchase of a rusty old research reactor large enough to hold the core and add on bits to funnel in laser light and voltage discharge. Mix all the powders/crystal in a 50-litre steel drum on a vibrating stage to ensure even distribution of catalysts. The whole operation could be done underground in a disused tin mine here in Cornwall and any other LENR enthusiasts who might like a (working) holiday could join in the fun!

• For anonymous person on the internet, kevmolenr sure does go first class!

Yup. First class. No need to start negotiations at economy class. Don't forget how we'd need first class video editing software and video director, to start negotiations off with.

But the unsubtle hint is that the invitation to test has been rescinded. Someone else is gonna have to bell the cat.

There was a time when high performance cam manufacturers would not sell their cams to airplane mechanics because they were afraid of the liability issues associated with sticking those high end cams in airplane engines. So the aircraft mechanics resorted to saying the cams were for swamp boats in the Florida Everglades.

If a gamma ray spectrometer company found out that its device was going to be used to verify gamma rays at a cold fusion cell, their marketing department would have a heart attack. It would be an "obvious" error to find gamma rays in such a cell. So you bring in another spectograph, then another.... And let's say that the top 5 gamma spectrometer manufacturers had a head to head competition how many of them would acknowledge that gammas were detected by their devices and used properly? For such a simple task as measuring gammas, one can see that just having acceptable equipment that everyone acknowledges as working properly would start to cost quite a bit of dough, well more than that $100k I was supposing , after all the lawsuits are ironed out.

Oh well, I'm still willing to bell this cat. Gamma rays are the key.

• Official Post

If a gamma ray spectrometer company found out that its device was going to be used to verify gamma rays at a cold fusion cell, their marketing department would have a heart attack

Strangely enough, they are perfectly relaxed about it, they don't care where the gammas come from, any more than microscope manufacturers worry about what you're looking at.

Might sound bad, but I hope, Rossi dies quickly.

Stupid and nasty thing to say. Conning people is pretty low but it does not deserve the death penalty. A criminal trial, perhaps resulting in large fines and even some prison time, would be suitable, but probably not a big priority for authorities since there are few complainants.

• Yup. First class. No need to start negotiations at economy class. Don't forget how we'd need first class video editing software and video director, to start negotiations off with.

But the unsubtle hint is that the invitation to test has been rescinded. Someone else is gonna have to bell the cat.

Okay, if we are bidding this job up, I hereby offer to do it for a cool one million dollars. What do you think, Alan? I'll let you keep the video camera. Heck, you can keep the gamma detector!

I am starting the negotiation at $1 million. Say yes today, without delay, or it goes to $2 million.

• Strangely enough, they are perfectly relaxed about it, they don't care where the gammas come from, any more than microscope manufacturers worry about what you're looking at.

Kevin O'Malley Mon, 13 May 2019 12:21:55 -0700

Code
    Re: GoFundMe: Geiger Counter + Lab Tour to Test Atom-Ecology Claimed
    Energy Source   Inbox
    Unstarred  Kevin O'Malley       Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:30 PM
    7 hidden messages – Show
    Unstarred  Kevin O'Malley       Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:16 AM
    Add star  AlanG<&&&&&&&&@aol.com>       Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:54 AM
    Reply-To: &&&&&&&@aol.com
    To: Kevin O'Malley <[email protected]>
    Cc: alan smith <&&&&&&&&@yahoo.co.uk>
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    • Official Post

kevmo,

Going along with Jed's theme; this does not sound kosher if you were legitimately seeking $100,000 on GFM for a trip. On my first read, I was half asleep, and it did not sink in what you were saying, but now it has. Were you seriously wanting to collect that much? If so, that is pretty brazen to ask unwitting, and gullible donors to contribute.

Just the whole idea of using GFM to fly 1st Class, stay at a luxury hotel, fine dining, then showing up at the barn with spectrometer, and video camera in hand is just crazy, and says something about the person doing the asking. So was this for real, or am I still sleeping?

• kevmo,

Going along with Jed's theme; this does not sound kosher if you were legitimately seeking $100,000 on GFM for a trip. On my first read, I was half asleep, and it did not sink in what you were saying, but now it has. Were you seriously wanting to collect that much? If so, that is pretty brazen to ask unwitting, and gullible donors to contribute.

Just the whole idea of using GFM to fly 1st Class, stay at a luxury hotel, fine dining, then showing up at the barn with spectrometer, and video camera in hand is just crazy, and says something about the person doing the asking. So was this for real, or am I still sleeping?

The intention is real. 30 years from now after Cold Fusion has broken out and it's a $trillion business, $100k asking price for belling the cat is going to seem incredibly reasonable.

It's the opening ask in negotiations, and notably the invitation to test is withdrawn. That says something. It also says something that no one who has a gamma spectrometer and the wherewithal is posting that they intend to test this device.

The lede was deeply buried by MFMP.

I'm doing what I can to forward the science, and I encourage others to do so as well. For instance, I posted right on the GoFundMe request that someone else could easily do the testing. So ... what is the problem?

• If he does not take the GFM page down, I suggest you contact GFM. Warn them this is a scam. I would say "he claims he will visit our lab, but we have not invited him." So they will know why you are the one warning them.

It isn't a scam, it's a negotiation. It says right on the funding request that there are others that are perfectly suitable for the task and that any left over money would be donated to MFMP. How is that a scam other than not wanting to be cramped up in economy class for several days? I even hinted strongly on Vortex-L that it should be you being the one doing the testing, but you declined. Someone has to get past all this bullshit. Might as well be me.

• Okay, if we are bidding this job up, I hereby offer to do it for a cool one million dollars. What do you think, Alan? I'll let you keep the video camera. Heck, you can keep the gamma detector!

I am starting the negotiation at $1 million. Say yes today, without delay, or it goes to $2 million.

Cool, I'm already underbidding you by 10x. Didn't you already decline to do the testing? So now all of a sudden you're interested, if the bid is a cool $million. Maybe the accusations of scam should be headed 10x in your direction.

• Official Post

It says right on the funding request that there are others that are perfectly suitable for the task and that any left over money would be donated to MFMP.

This is the applicable part of what you said in your GFM plea:

"When we are done with testing the devices, we will donate the spectrometer to the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project or use it for further testing/debunking of claims."

Here is the whole thing, which does not say the "left over money would be donated to MFMP":

"Alan Smith and his team claim to be generating Gamma Rays above background noise radiation on a chemical fuel cell, which is impossible. He has invited anyone with the means to come and test his cells.

http://atom-ecology.russgeorge…/2018/05/2018-05-10-3.png

Atom-Ecology

http://atom-ecology.russgeorge…-cold-fusion-will-travel/

I intend to purchase a Gamma Spectrometer, travel to London and visit his laboratory, and test his claim, to see for myself. I will post a video on YouTube , one way or another, whether it debunks his claim or supports it.

I do not have to be the one going to London to do this. Anyone near there can use this money and visit the lab , as long as they demonstrate they know how to use a spectrometer, per Alan's invitation. When we are done with testing the devices, we will donate the spectrometer to the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project or use it for further testing/debunking of claims.

The time has come for independent testing of some of these types of energy cells. If they are real, they will be a tremendous energy breakthrough. If they are not real, you will help to stop energy related scams."

• This is the applicable part of what you said in your GFM plea:

"When we are done with testing the devices, we will donate the spectrometer to the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project or use it for further testing/debunking of claims."

I'll be happy to modify it for clarity. What do you think it should say? Or rather I should ask, if it were you being funded, what would it say?

• Official Post

I'll be happy to modify it for clarity. What do you think it should say? Or rather I should ask, if it were you being funded, what would it say?

I would never do any such a thing in the first place, so do not ask for my advice about "what I would say". I would recommend though, that you cancel the whole thing and take it down from GFM like Alan said. Pronto. As far as I am concerned, you used a members name and photo -who is also a forum Admin, in an attempt to bilk people out of their money. Probably that was not your intent, but it comes across that way. Especially so the large sum ($100,000) you asked for.

• I would never do any such a thing in the first place, so do not ask for my advice about "what I would say". I would recommend though, that you cancel the whole thing and take it down from GFM like Alan said. Pronto. As far as I am concerned, you used a members name and photo -who is also a forum Admin, in an attempt to bilk people out of their money. Probably that was not your intent, but it comes across that way. Especially so the large sum ($100,000) you asked for.

So, you're not gonna answer the question.

How is it bilking money if Jed is asking for 10x? How is it bilking if I am willing to transfer the money to someone else living closer, who knows how to use a gamma spectrometer?

Oh, I know. No one ever really answers the questions. I get it.

"You work your side of the street. I'll work mine."

"Law & Order" Tombstone (TV Episode 2005) - Dennis Farina as Joe ...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629472/characters/nm0001199

"Law & Order" Tombstone (TV Episode 2005) Dennis Farina as Joe Fontana. ... You work your side of the street, McCoy. I'll work mine.

• Official Post

kevmo,

You are trying to change the subject. Look, knowing how you are, I can see you doing something demonstrative like this, to accentuate your point about taking the bull by the horns, and getting it done yourself. Problem...along with the ill conceived "validation", is you are asking for so much money that it comes across as a con. And to be honest, seeking that much money for something like this is deceitful, no matter what you "say" you would do with the leftover money.

To make matters worse, you have broadcast your intent to make this a luxurious trip for all to see. That makes you somewhat of a "hot potato", should this get any public attention. It could be construed by those not familiar with your bull in the china store style, that you are intentionally using this forum, it's members, and the staff as a staging platform to illicitly make money off of others. All under the guise of a save the planet hair brained scheme.

You really need to stop with the games, and take some action to put an end to this. If not, we need to put as much distance between you and us as we can.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.