Clearance Items

• ..........We have absolutely no clue what a paranoid researcher & a bunch of cheaters did do.

Just to remind you: IH said Mizuno could not be replicated. At the very same time they enter a patent for his work. That's how money greedy cheaters work............

This shows severe lack of discernment at worst or ignorance of the facts at best!

We have MOUNTAJNS of clues and a VERY LARGE amount of FACTS about Rossi and IH.

I have read the under oath depositions from the trial. Have you? Rossi's own testimony revealed the liar and fraud he is. There is no question about this.

Do not believe me? Ask moderator Shane, he has read them!

The depositions clearly show that IH gave Rossi every chance to succeed and he defrauded them in return at every chance. There is NO doubt.

Rossi's OWN actions since then show his lying and fraudulent nature. He dropped the 1mw plant himself DURING the lawsuit, proving he himself knew it did not [email protected]?!

This has been discussed adnausieum. You either have blinders on and have not looked at the facts or like some, have tied your own work so inticately to the " eCat MUST BE REAL", that you cannot now admit it is a fraud!

IH has and STILL is supporting several LEGITIMATE researchers. They are even in good standing with Mizuno. (Mizuno apparently despises Rossi! Good judgement, you should take note.) They are truly advancing the field. Yet you defend Rossi! Amazing.

I suspect the foundation if your "greedy" opinion of IH is based solely upon your social political views, similar to a few others here........ capitalism is inherently evil.... so it must be derided, regardless.

It is better to side with a convicted felon and proven liar/fraud (Rossi's own under oath depositions) than to give any positive credit to a capitalistic group such as IH......even if they have shown by action, that they do want to see environmentally beneficial technology advanced.

Take note of this....

People who have had actual contact with IH, such as Muzuno, Rothwell, Cravens, Letts, Higgins and many others do not have anything bad to say about them.....

The only people deriding IH are Rossi supporters who never have met or worked with them and refuse to believe or even read Rossi's own under oath depositions! To them, facts do not matter... Rossi must be real, the eCat must work......therefore IH must be the bad guys.

Yet on the other hand, other than Penon and Fabioli(sp?) , no one stays with Rossi, other than the internet cult following, whom Rossi intellectually abuses daily.

A total lack of judgment or simply political determinism? :/

• Okay. So what do honest people do, when their replications do not produce a clear result?

JedRothwell : If you are a honest guy then please just tell us:

Did IH patent details of the new reactor too or did you/Mizuno publish the new findings without contacting IH?

I personally believe that IH seeks maximum profit and hopes the naive replicators from LF work for free and directly finance IH stock increase that will be dramatic if somebody replicates it.

That's the main reason why I recommend replicators to change the Mizuno setup and to publish all new changes ASAP just too avoid working for IH.

• This shows severe lack of discernment at worst or ignorance of the facts at best!

As an IH sock puppet you fail to see behind the doors.

If you would do your own work then you could see from the patents filed that IH constantly violated a crucial agreement with AR.

The IH family spends a lot of money for opinion making including a very friendly US website inline with their goals... They also feed USPTO with their weird opinion that NiH LENR is fraud.

These "family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy - a typical US rotary/free masons habit - trying to get (mostly kind of stealing) money without real work.

• This is quite disappointing as it is clear that you have no basis for your accusations and cannot see clearly the issues.

#1 - I am no sock puppet. Do you even know what that means? Please inquire privately to Shane and Alan Smith to verify that I am no sock puppet. I have been on this site and others for many years. Well before IH ever came into existence. The "paid troll" excuse is such a flimsy defense by those uneducated in the facts and yet still have to put up a defense for Rossi. HAVE YOU READ ROSSI'S OWN DEPOSITIONS? HAVE YOU READ THE COMPLETE COURT DEPOSITIONS? Seemingly you are a very smart peson, at least in maths. I therefore take it that you have NOT read those depositions or you would not be saying these things. They are absolutely clear.

So please answer... have you read Rossi's depositions about the fake company, fake customer, fake sales, fake invoices, fake engineer, fake heat exchanger, fake.... everything? Have you read IH's responses to any accusations made by Rossi?

#2 - Please provide ANY "crucial agreements" that IH violated with Rossi. Seriously! Please provide any. I have read the court proceedings which covered the contracts. Please provide ANY examples where IH violated anything. Note that "Rossi says" is not fact nor evidence. Please provide since you are so convinced of this fact.

#3 - "They feed USPTO with their weird opinion that NiH LENR is fraud" What? Are you serious. Here again you are showing your ignorance and lack of understanding. IH has FILED patents for LENR technology. They CONTINUE to support LEGITIMATE researchers in LENR. Yet you state they are trying to convince the USPTO that LENR is a fraud? Please explain that logic to me! Also, please provide ANY evidence or proof that you have (other than Rossi says) that IH has done anything like this! Otherwise, lacking evidence, I say you are making pure speculative statements and are in gross error.

#4 - What is this "very friendly US website" and what specific immoral action can you provide? Are you talking about LENR Forum here! Please provide as I am unaware of any "friendly website" about IH and what opinion of IH they are making, much less making money on it. What immoral or lies are being told? Specifics.

#5 - "These "family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy " - Really? And what do you base this on?

The LEGITIMATE researchers working with IH are Cravens, Letts, Higgins, Miles and Muzuno. (Possibly others) Are you saying these LEGITIMATE researchers, part of the IH family are the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and greedy? Note that they are seemingly quite happy with IH. Only those people who are ignorant of the facts and listen to "Rossi says" say otherwise about IH. Again, if this is not the case, please provide actual fact and not "Rossi says". What do YOU base this very strong statement on? (Rossi on the other hand, has been proven to be one of the dirtiest cheaters his entire career. Gold money laundering, hazardous waste disposal and others. Even spending jail time)

#6 - "Typical US rotary / free mason's habit...." What? Where did THIS come from. You really are in conspiracy land here! You are really tarnishing your discernment abilities here! Please care to elaborate precisely how IH, LENR and the Free Masons are intertwined? Please care to provide ANY facts that Masons / Rotary are thief's and criminals? On the other hand Rossi has actually been convicted in court of several criminal counts and spent time in jail.

------------

Now,... can you please provide your reasoning and justification on the following documented facts of Rossi lies and fraud ......

1: The "Doral Test" was not the approved test in the original contract. The deposition revealed that Rossi provided IH with a letter stating Doral was simply a sale of heat to a "customer" It was in no way related to the contract which had expired. Of course the customer was fake, as was the sale of heat. All proven.

2: Rossi implied that the customer was J.M. Matheny using heat for platinum sponge. A complete and proven lie.

3: Rossi stated he had a working factory. Again deception.. He had an IT person (J. Bass) acting as Chief Engineer with no engineering credentials. His friend Fabiani was doing electrial control work. No factory, no product ..... all lies.

4: Rossi first stated the heat went out a roof top vent..... then some miracle process he invented that used all the heat... then finally after the trial started, a heat exchanger that was proven not workable.

5: Rossi would not let anyone into the "customer" side, even though the reactor was OWNED by IH and IH was PAYING Rossi? Rossi was their employee by his own words. When IH sent an engineer to confirm readings, Rossi refused him. Remember, IH OWNED the reactor and the IP. IH paid Rossi 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Rossi provided them nothing! What do you say to this?

6: Rossi stated the Lugano test was completely independent on may posts on his blog. It turned out that he and Fabiani actually conducted the entire test and the "Lugano Professors" only dropped in some unknown number of times. Perhaps a little as only the start and ending of the test.

7: Rossi stated that QX production would start as soon as he got his "sigma 5" credentials. He stated he got it... he stated production would start 1st quarter. Of course it did not and now he is stating that his "sigma 5" certified product is not reliable! That is entirely contradictory and pure BS!

I could go on for paragraphs of his out and out deception and lies. What do you say he has done that one should trust him or his claims? Please be precise and not use "Rossi says" as what "Rossi says" has been proven time and time again to be lies. What FACTS to you have to believe anything Rossi says? Sincerely, please provide them. I ask this from the Rossi faithful often and they can never provide anything that is fact.... only "Rossi says".

You should really think about these things. As Mr. Pegeto stated earlier...

This make you look as a unreliable Rossi supporter even if you aren't

He put it nicely. It could be stated much more strongly.

Sincerely,

Bob

(Not an IH sockpuppet) :rolleyes:

• Bob wrote:

Rossi stated the Lugano test was completely independent on may posts on his blog. It turned out that he and Fabiani actually conducted the entire test and the "Lugano Professors" only dropped in some unknown number of times. Perhaps a little as only the start and ending of the test.

And don’t forget that shortly after publication of the Lugano report, one of the lead researchers received 35,000 Euros from Fabiani for designing pinball controllers... according to the invoice, at least.

Which, on the surface, isn’t too suspicious. Fabiani’s USQL company has documented business interests in gaming machines, and the researcher in question apparently has plenty of experience in software/programmable hardware.

Where things get a little more murky is the revelation in the Rossi v. Darden court paperwork, that, shortly before the 35,000E payment for developing pinball software was made, a 35,000E ‘loan’ was made from Leonardo Corp to USQL...

No doubt this likely unrelated and purely coincidental loan amount has now been repaid in full (?) and it’s just ‘bad optics’ for all involved.

...But it’s also somewhat surprising that those who have a taste for seeing the worst in capitalist machinations, seem to be willing to give everyone involved a free pass on this one...

• How is the resulting secrecy and/or patenting different from the Atom Ecology program?

The key differences are that we are not particularly secretive, entertain and explain to visitors almost weekly, have no current interest in patenting anything and finally, we are not VC's.

Apart from that our means, motives, methods and attitudes are exactly the same.

• The key differences are that we are not particularly secretive, entertain and explain to visitors almost weekly, have no current interest in patenting anything and finally, we are not VC's.

Apart from that our means, motives, methods and attitudes are exactly the same.

Have you or RG presented at ICCF's? Has Rossi? IH has. You infer that IH is secretive. Are they more so than others? You imply something that does not seem founded. They even supported ICCFs.

How do you know that IH does not allow visitations? Please provide what brought you to this conclusion.... that they do not post here on this forum? Is that a requirement? What about your collaborator.... thread gone... no data here...pretty secretive to me it seems and a history of it.

"finally, we are not VC's."

Ah.... here is the true basis. Political ideology at it's best! They are VC's and therefore "Bad". Well that is only an opinion and not fact that VC's are "bad". An opinion you certainly are entitled to and I appreciate it when you state it openly. That is honest. I disagree, but that is opinion as well.

Fact is they are supporting legitimate LENR research. Fact is that they are a legitimate company and conduct business in legitimate and lawful ways. (Unlike Rossi)

They want to make money, but that does not make them "bad".

Who is most likely to bring LENR to the world? Rossi? Your collaborator? You? IH and their field of legitimate scientist? Hopefully someone does, but my bets are on the IH team.

It would be regrettable if some might be so entrenched in their social political view that they would rather see IH fail because they are a VC than bring LENR to the world. Here in the States, this has become rampant..... Liberals and Conservatives alike will not stand to see the other side succeed.

Has this political ideology crept into the LENR arena as well?

• When was the last technical statement made by selfstyled engineer B2.

I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the

Industrial heat

I was replying to a non-technical comment in the non-technical Clearance thread.

(Alan, I originally posted in Clearance and it seems the post was moved to the IH/Woodford. Not sure what is happening)

RB -

Again, you can give only personal insulting retort to those you do not agree.... "what is the last technical statement"....:sleeping:

Can you not comprehend that the clearance thread is just that... a clearance for any subject, technical or not?

Is "technical comment" the only thing in your mind worth of discussion? While it is very likely that you have education in

certain areas far above mine, I am 100% sure there are things that I have achieved and can do that you cannot touch! That is

the way with everyone. Yet I (and others) do not try to belittle you in your areas of lacking! It is your attitude of pride

that will cause your fall..... (hint to one who constantly refers to scripture but does not seem to follow it. Meditate on Cor. 1:13)

I will also call you on your egotistic "selfstyled" comment. What do you mean, selfstyled? I am an engineer and have been for many years.

Do you know of my accomplishments? Do you know anything about me? NO. I simply make posts that you do not agree with and you

cannot defend with fact or data..... so you through juvenile insult! That is truly professional! ;)

Do you mean to say I am lying about my engineer credentials? I have never claimed to be an expert at math, chemistry or nuclear physics.

I am an engineer and ask you to provide fact that I am not.

I claim to be nothing else, but I also do not throw personal insult to people because I disagree with them and have no other backing to defend with.

If you do not agree with me... try posting some actual facts about what I post. Not hand waiving and insult.

Otherwise "sticks and stones may break my bones" but "selfstyled engineer" will never hurt me! :)

If you can only post personalized and childish insult in your defense, it truly shows your maturity! :rolleyes:

Have a good day!

P.S.

"I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the Industrial heat"

What are you talking about??? This makes no sense.:/

• God Bless you too B2

I was interested in your technical opinion on whether laminar flow has a flat velocity profile

Perhaps you did some heat transfer studies on car exhausts or catalytic converters?

I have no technical opinion on laminar flow velocity profile. I have never worked in fluid dynamics and have only basic education in it.

(I am a mechanical engineer) I have not commented on flow characteristics here or elsewhere either.

I still fail to see what ""I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the Industrial heat"" means or what it has to do with laminar flow for that matter/

I would ask what your opinion on proper scientific investigation, review and respsone is. For instance, when approaching a novel and unknown phenomena, should one approach from the view that all artifact and possible error be closely analyzed and discounted before claiming a new and very unusual physical property?

Should one look at the data as though there is hidden/unknown error or should one approach the subject with the foregone conclusion that the new and unusual phenomena is proven and only look at the data that supports that conclusion?

Does peer review start with an acceptance of the conclusion or does it start with "lets eliminate all possible error and artifact" before concluding the new phenomena is real and confirmed?

My training (and indeed my opinion of) is that one should try to disprove any theory, test result or finding. If it is real and true, it will with stand the scrutiny and one can rest assured that the conclusion will stand muster.

If one is offended by valid questions or possible suggestion of error (even if the suggestion is not correct but honestly presented) then one must have insecurity in the proposal. One should welcome the hard questions and suggestions. It will only make the case stronger if answered!

Being offended by reasonable and honest skepticism and replying with insult does nothing but cast a bad shadow on the presenter.

This is how Rossi acts. He is not open nor will answer questions. His way or the highway! That is not how it should be.

Sometimes that same attitude is clearly presented here. It should not be. Hard questions should be welcomed and simply answered with fact.

If insult is returned, then something is amiss.

You state what technical comment have I made. I state that I have made very distinct and answerable questions several times here and yet no answers are given.

I do not see you harping about that! No it is a very one way street it seems at times!:thumbup:

• I am a mechanical engineer)

I thought you were industrial persona ..B2.. not just mechanical

Wow .. for an engineer you sure write some

such writing expertise is admirable

almost as much as THH2

Do you have any affiliation or even ..even an alma mater or padrone in common?

BTW .. fluid mechanics is a fairly standard part of Mechanical Engineering in UNSW

it has been like that for decades..

https://www.handbook.unsw.edu.…e/courses/2019/MMAN2600/#