Clearance Items

• Quote from Russ ‘Sueballs’ George

He has raised tens of millions to build and demonstrate his work, however, the results became clouded in controversy when his investors refused to honor commitments to fully fund their agreements with him. Reneging on the payment of some $89 million when his demonstration was complete.

IMO the above statement suggests George has a fantastical lack of common sense, or otherwise actively enjoys bullshitting the readers of his blog.

• If I were in RG’s boat and facing a rising tide, I’d make extra sure that my life jacket was working.

Russ lived a long time with a live jacket - he knows how to use them.

Your opinion about Ni-H LENR seems to blinded by the way the professional cheaters of IH informed the public. Ni-H LENR is working but more in the Mills regime with max 1000eV per Ni. We have absolutely no clue what a paranoid researcher & a bunch of cheaters did do.

Just to remind you: IH said Mizuno could not be replicated. At the very same time they enter a patent for his work. That's how money greedy cheaters work.

Look for your own live Jacket, as for some day you might need it... Or stop repeating what you just read, if you have no contact to the field.

• Your opinion about Ni-H LENR seems to blinded by the way the professional cheaters of IH informed the public. Ni-H LENR is working but more in the Mills regime with max 1000eV per Ni. We have absolutely no clue what a paranoid researcher & a bunch of cheaters did do.

Just to remind you: IH said Mizuno could not be replicated. At the very same time they enter a patent for his work. That's how money greedy cheaters work.

No need for a life jacket if one avoids sailing in dubious waters Wyttenbach. (Also, I’m unsurprised at the lack of room in the boat... No doubt it’s hard enough to move already thanks to the captain’s swollen ego/girth).

As for IH patenting Mizunos work, what was the date of application? Presumably well before it was published? Perhaps understanding the timeline will help us to better understand the intents of IH.

• Also, either IH are losing the plot ( Dewey Weaverplease note?) or they will sniff at these new results and check them. I know they did this previously and found nothing.

You do not know that. I know what they did, and what they said, and what Mizuno said. It was inconclusive. That's quite different from finding "nothing."

• Just to remind you: IH said Mizuno could not be replicated. At the very same time they enter a patent for his work. That's how money greedy cheaters work.

I do not see anything wrong with that. I assume they thought it might work despite their inability to replicate. That seems prudent. You don't want to hold your own failed replication as an indisputable standard, and categorically reject a claim because you cannot replicate it. Both sides agreed the replication had not gone well, and it was inconclusive.

• ..........We have absolutely no clue what a paranoid researcher & a bunch of cheaters did do.

Just to remind you: IH said Mizuno could not be replicated. At the very same time they enter a patent for his work. That's how money greedy cheaters work............

This shows severe lack of discernment at worst or ignorance of the facts at best!

We have MOUNTAJNS of clues and a VERY LARGE amount of FACTS about Rossi and IH.

I have read the under oath depositions from the trial. Have you? Rossi's own testimony revealed the liar and fraud he is. There is no question about this.

Do not believe me? Ask moderator Shane, he has read them!

The depositions clearly show that IH gave Rossi every chance to succeed and he defrauded them in return at every chance. There is NO doubt.

Rossi's OWN actions since then show his lying and fraudulent nature. He dropped the 1mw plant himself DURING the lawsuit, proving he himself knew it did not work@?!

This has been discussed adnausieum. You either have blinders on and have not looked at the facts or like some, have tied your own work so inticately to the " eCat MUST BE REAL", that you cannot now admit it is a fraud!

IH has and STILL is supporting several LEGITIMATE researchers. They are even in good standing with Mizuno. (Mizuno apparently despises Rossi! Good judgement, you should take note.) They are truly advancing the field. Yet you defend Rossi! Amazing.

I suspect the foundation if your "greedy" opinion of IH is based solely upon your social political views, similar to a few others here........ capitalism is inherently evil.... so it must be derided, regardless.

It is better to side with a convicted felon and proven liar/fraud (Rossi's own under oath depositions) than to give any positive credit to a capitalistic group such as IH......even if they have shown by action, that they do want to see environmentally beneficial technology advanced.

Take note of this....

People who have had actual contact with IH, such as Muzuno, Rothwell, Cravens, Letts, Higgins and many others do not have anything bad to say about them.....

The only people deriding IH are Rossi supporters who never have met or worked with them and refuse to believe or even read Rossi's own under oath depositions! To them, facts do not matter... Rossi must be real, the eCat must work......therefore IH must be the bad guys.

Yet on the other hand, other than Penon and Fabioli(sp?) , no one stays with Rossi, other than the internet cult following, whom Rossi intellectually abuses daily.

A total lack of judgment or simply political determinism? :/

• Okay. So what do honest people do, when their replications do not produce a clear result?

JedRothwell : If you are a honest guy then please just tell us:

Did IH patent details of the new reactor too or did you/Mizuno publish the new findings without contacting IH?

I personally believe that IH seeks maximum profit and hopes the naive replicators from LF work for free and directly finance IH stock increase that will be dramatic if somebody replicates it.

That's the main reason why I recommend replicators to change the Mizuno setup and to publish all new changes ASAP just too avoid working for IH.

• This shows severe lack of discernment at worst or ignorance of the facts at best!

As an IH sock puppet you fail to see behind the doors.

If you would do your own work then you could see from the patents filed that IH constantly violated a crucial agreement with AR.

The IH family spends a lot of money for opinion making including a very friendly US website inline with their goals... They also feed USPTO with their weird opinion that NiH LENR is fraud.

These "family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy - a typical US rotary/free masons habit - trying to get (mostly kind of stealing) money without real work.

• This is quite disappointing as it is clear that you have no basis for your accusations and cannot see clearly the issues.

#1 - I am no sock puppet. Do you even know what that means? Please inquire privately to Shane and Alan Smith to verify that I am no sock puppet. I have been on this site and others for many years. Well before IH ever came into existence. The "paid troll" excuse is such a flimsy defense by those uneducated in the facts and yet still have to put up a defense for Rossi. HAVE YOU READ ROSSI'S OWN DEPOSITIONS? HAVE YOU READ THE COMPLETE COURT DEPOSITIONS? Seemingly you are a very smart peson, at least in maths. I therefore take it that you have NOT read those depositions or you would not be saying these things. They are absolutely clear.

So please answer... have you read Rossi's depositions about the fake company, fake customer, fake sales, fake invoices, fake engineer, fake heat exchanger, fake.... everything? Have you read IH's responses to any accusations made by Rossi?

#2 - Please provide ANY "crucial agreements" that IH violated with Rossi. Seriously! Please provide any. I have read the court proceedings which covered the contracts. Please provide ANY examples where IH violated anything. Note that "Rossi says" is not fact nor evidence. Please provide since you are so convinced of this fact.

#3 - "They feed USPTO with their weird opinion that NiH LENR is fraud" What? Are you serious. Here again you are showing your ignorance and lack of understanding. IH has FILED patents for LENR technology. They CONTINUE to support LEGITIMATE researchers in LENR. Yet you state they are trying to convince the USPTO that LENR is a fraud? Please explain that logic to me! Also, please provide ANY evidence or proof that you have (other than Rossi says) that IH has done anything like this! Otherwise, lacking evidence, I say you are making pure speculative statements and are in gross error.

#4 - What is this "very friendly US website" and what specific immoral action can you provide? Are you talking about LENR Forum here! Please provide as I am unaware of any "friendly website" about IH and what opinion of IH they are making, much less making money on it. What immoral or lies are being told? Specifics.

#5 - "These "family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy " - Really? And what do you base this on?

The LEGITIMATE researchers working with IH are Cravens, Letts, Higgins, Miles and Muzuno. (Possibly others) Are you saying these LEGITIMATE researchers, part of the IH family are the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and greedy? Note that they are seemingly quite happy with IH. Only those people who are ignorant of the facts and listen to "Rossi says" say otherwise about IH. Again, if this is not the case, please provide actual fact and not "Rossi says". What do YOU base this very strong statement on? (Rossi on the other hand, has been proven to be one of the dirtiest cheaters his entire career. Gold money laundering, hazardous waste disposal and others. Even spending jail time)

#6 - "Typical US rotary / free mason's habit...." What? Where did THIS come from. You really are in conspiracy land here! You are really tarnishing your discernment abilities here! Please care to elaborate precisely how IH, LENR and the Free Masons are intertwined? Please care to provide ANY facts that Masons / Rotary are thief's and criminals? On the other hand Rossi has actually been convicted in court of several criminal counts and spent time in jail.

------------

Now,... can you please provide your reasoning and justification on the following documented facts of Rossi lies and fraud ......

1: The "Doral Test" was not the approved test in the original contract. The deposition revealed that Rossi provided IH with a letter stating Doral was simply a sale of heat to a "customer" It was in no way related to the contract which had expired. Of course the customer was fake, as was the sale of heat. All proven.

2: Rossi implied that the customer was J.M. Matheny using heat for platinum sponge. A complete and proven lie.

3: Rossi stated he had a working factory. Again deception.. He had an IT person (J. Bass) acting as Chief Engineer with no engineering credentials. His friend Fabiani was doing electrial control work. No factory, no product ..... all lies.

4: Rossi first stated the heat went out a roof top vent..... then some miracle process he invented that used all the heat... then finally after the trial started, a heat exchanger that was proven not workable.

5: Rossi would not let anyone into the "customer" side, even though the reactor was OWNED by IH and IH was PAYING Rossi? Rossi was their employee by his own words. When IH sent an engineer to confirm readings, Rossi refused him. Remember, IH OWNED the reactor and the IP. IH paid Rossi 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Rossi provided them nothing! What do you say to this?

6: Rossi stated the Lugano test was completely independent on may posts on his blog. It turned out that he and Fabiani actually conducted the entire test and the "Lugano Professors" only dropped in some unknown number of times. Perhaps a little as only the start and ending of the test.

7: Rossi stated that QX production would start as soon as he got his "sigma 5" credentials. He stated he got it... he stated production would start 1st quarter. Of course it did not and now he is stating that his "sigma 5" certified product is not reliable! That is entirely contradictory and pure BS!

I could go on for paragraphs of his out and out deception and lies. What do you say he has done that one should trust him or his claims? Please be precise and not use "Rossi says" as what "Rossi says" has been proven time and time again to be lies. What FACTS to you have to believe anything Rossi says? Sincerely, please provide them. I ask this from the Rossi faithful often and they can never provide anything that is fact.... only "Rossi says".

You should really think about these things. As Mr. Pegeto stated earlier...

This make you look as a unreliable Rossi supporter even if you aren't

He put it nicely. It could be stated much more strongly.

Sincerely,

Bob

(Not an IH sockpuppet) :rolleyes:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.