Clearance Items

• Yes!

Denied the conversation!

Reason: It's Dott. Rossi, activated one of his "single-named-female-sockpuppet's", to get me into something somehow :)

If her nickname had the "SK" suffix, then, maybe then, I would have responded.

• RB, you are quite the egotist and such a short memory. For all your self righteous proclaimed engineering and math skills, you really are one of those "there are none so blind as those who will not see"! How about we take a stroll down memory lane and see where all your self righteous math and technical skills got YOU!

How about your proven math and technical insights to ME356!

I totally agree with Bob Greenyer's comments on discus. me156 is a bright light amid the shadows. Please keep shining. .......

I have put a lot of ideas out there and me356 is a fast cycler and has ran with several and read widely to add his own interpretations / additions and modifications to his experiments. He is a very intelligent guy with a broad skill set. Following the re-heat of the Padua cell, he made the very best use of MFMP equipment that he had on loan from us that would have laid idle otherwise..........

It is my understanding that he will share what he has done, When I have been with him in the past, there has been a free exchange of ideas and I have reported to the best of my ability as much information as possible complete with high quality visuals..........

Yes, your GREATwisdom and technical and math aptitude made you spot on with ME356 did they not! =O Yes, please explain, did you do some math error? Did you not evaluate your technical skills enough with ME356? No, you simply are blind to anything you do not want to see. Yet you insult others at a drop.

How about the great heat exchanger! Please show me YOUR calculations where it was real and proven! Show me YOUR engineering aptitude that it was real! :rolleyes:

Yes your math and technical comments where spot on here! NOT! Care to ADMIT that you were dead wrong as your juvenile taunts to THH do?:rolleyes:

So far, if one looks at history as far as being deceived or deluded, THH has been correct and you fail at every turn. THH called it on the head with the exchanger and YOU were wrong. ME356 was a fraud and YOU were wrong.

I found these quotes within 60 seconds of searching. I am sure there are MANY more where YOU are simply WRONG and your math and engineering proved nothing, other than you are an egotistic and cannot separate yourself from desired dreams of working LENR.

Quite sad. There are many who can crunch a few numbers but have NO common sense or reality at all. Look in the mirror once in a while. :thumbup:

• Quite sad. There are many who can crunch a few numbers but have NO common sense or reality at all

Another technical input from B2. or is it THH2???

Tell me how SOT's nickel mesh can turn into a BOMB pls.

Nickel boiling point 2730 C

Copper boiling point 2562C.

What happens to the copper seals at 2562 C on the reactor?

Calculate the explosive pressure of 3 mg of deuterium 5 litres of reactor volume at 2562 C?

• Technical? Ha! None so blind as those that will not see! You dwell on technical input! Please show me the published dictate that comments here have to be technical! You never answered how your math and technical skills turned out with Rossi, ME356 and another prominent project here that you threw insult at to those who questioned it!

You can dispense your silly "technical insults" all you want! The truth is RB's technical ability amounts to zero in determining reality and truth!

You can calculate Rossi's heat exchanger with 6" pipes and espouse "technical comments" until the "Cows come home", but guess what... .you are still WRONG!

Technical comments and math do not make you right nor does it make you have common sense. I say you hide behind those silly remarks.

As you taunt THH, how about YOU answering my post about Rossi, about ME356, about "he who shall not be named"! In each case, RB is wrong, wrong, wrong.

His technical comments and math are hyperbole. They mean zero. RB does not seem to understand that.

Just like the Rossi faithful, they are unable to see truth or common sense. RB cannot act as an adult if someone questions anything that he has latched himself onto.

RB is the GREAT and Powerful OZ of "Math and Technical Comment"! In reality he is behind a curtain and all he has espoused (Rossi, ME356, others) have been proven smoke and hot air. Grow up and act professional. :thumbup:

Have a nice day. ;)

• b2 = ,loves thh2??

Thh2 must be feeling taunted to go back 2 years on to rossi

What was the full context

of that history?

God bless the personae

who feel taunted

but if they can't handle technical questions

without getting upset..

Btw b2/thh2/sot

what is the the mp of 316 stainless ,

97000 C?

• What is the current thinking on me356?

Mistaken enthusiast? Malevolent faker?

I must retract my statement about ME356 being a fraud. I have no proof of that. It seems that he made many claims, promises and when MFMP visitors arrived, he acted not only very odd, but was unable to show any working device. He then seemed to disappear completely. A pattern others have seen here as well.

However, I should not state he is a fraud, that I do not know.

• THH,

I suggest simply blocking RB. He has shown to be pathological in his reasoning and posts. He seems to be unable to separate himself from anything / anyone which gives a positive light to a working cold fusion reactor. To say the reactor is faulty, is saying he is faulty somehow. He supported Rossi, ME356, and other's (that cannot be named). When anyone questions, maturity is out the window and the insults and taunts start, showing his inability to see clearly and discuss with maturity.

It is useless to attempt logical discussion with him as there is only one ruler he uses. You either support LENR unquestionably or you will be in his sights for derogatory remarks.

This very symptom is clearly seen at ECW in general. Whereas, no matter how bad Rossi's demos are, how much he lies, how much he fails, several people there refuse to acknowledge that he is a con. They have tied themselves to the eCat so deeply, that it MUST work or it is taken as a reflection upon themselves. The ECW site officially takes this stance as negative posts about Rossi are not allowed in general. It states that the official view is the eCat works and is valid and any continued posts otherwise will result in banishment. At least Frank is open enough to acknowledge this and publish it.

RB has been completely wrong on Rossi, ME356 and others. He presented his "technical and math skills" as proof that they were the real deal. He derided others who questioned. Yet, even now, he cannot admit that he was wrong about these. It is because has personally tied himself to their reality. Similarly to IHFB going on for pages about missing windows, imaginary heat exchangers, the use of the word "is" by an IH employee...... all while completely ignoring the hard and proven court documents that clearly proved Rossi a fraudster. Just as IHFB (and others here) still will not call Rossi out for what he is, RB simply cannot stand to have any factual debate or discussion that might call the latest "working reactor" into question. It is a religion to him, and any one that doubts is a heretic. Simply put.

I will not attempt further discussion with him as it is a lost cause. He is informal pathological about the subject and cannot change his mind, it blinds him to reason, as shown by his inability to confess Rossi, ME356, (others) were false and his support of them in complete error.

Unfortunately.

• Bob#2 If you are not happy with some of the users - just block them. Don't waste time trying yourself as psychologist.

I did block RB as stated earlier. It is not whether I am "happy", it is whether one can have a mature, reasonable debate. Which clearly he cannot. So I did block him.

I started reading ECW many years back. At the time, I was hoping Rossi was real and considered myself a "supporter". However, it did not take long for Rossi to clearly show himself a fraud. I posted a few questions on ECW about Rossi that were evidently unanswerable in the positive and Frank banned me without warning.

So I started reading this forum, similarly, I stepped on some toes and got banned here as well. (However, I was eventually pardoned)

Truthfully, I read this forum now more interested in the psychology of the posters as much as the LENR content. Most of the LENR content is so rehashed and repetitive, it has become quite inane. 90% used to be arguing about Rossi. Then it was rehashing various claims about F&P replications and other history.

Then about dancing particles, lack of test data, lack of clarity and then those who chided those questioning about the subjects and that there was not room for such heresy. Questions about calorimetry, emissivty,air flow, all which have been rehashed time and time again on various other reactors and or tests. Yet with nothing ever coming of it!

It has pretty been much the same for a few years now. No real published break through's. Just the Johnny 5's, secret visitors, end of the fossil age and other big proclamations, but nothing coming from them. Yet some, such as RB, vehemently defend "the faith" like a TV evangelist. Trumpeting such as ME356 and yet when he is proven false, they simply move onto the next LENR messiah.

So yes, I am interested in the psychology of LENR followers... it is part of the package of the field! It is also a bit of a pet peeve, when someone such as THH debates with politeness and seeming sincerity and others respond with slander, ridicule and taunt. I am not bashful about calling those people out..... it is the problem of some of these forums.... rudeness and error are completely acceptable.... as long as one is "on the side of cold fusion"! However, if you are a doubter... then a simple question can be met with taunts, slander and verbal abuse without much check.

I would like to see civility and maturity in these forum posts. That does not mean one cannot speak clearly or pointedly, but one can do that without juvenile taunts and or personal taunt. I can say "I do not agree... my calculations show xyz which differ from yours... please show where I am incorrect". But some here think that skepticism towards LENR is inherently evil and must be derided. I will challenge that, just like I will challenge assertions that Rossi is a victim of "big capital venture firms" or "powers that be". He is not a victim, he is a proven liar and fraudster as documented in the court dispositions.

I had originally hoped that this Mizuno event would be a different story! Sadly, it seems to be heading down the path of the others. Murky questions lingering in the shadows about input power, calorimetry, has it really been confirmed by others as rumored, more and more questions arise that are a bit troubling. Not that there is any indication of fraud like Rossi, but other aspects seem odd.

Hopefully the Mizuno tests will pan out and be the break through we hope for..... but my confidence is fading ... especially when the like of RB is crowing the same as he did with ME356, Rossi and the one not to be named. Been there... done that... several times before..... It does not breed much confidence at all.

So yes, I am interested in the psychological aspects of this field! :thumbup:

• The Mizuno calorimetry and results are good enough to deserve more than a second look, and distinct from most that is posted here.

The negative is that they (at least R20) are too good - but Mizuno has not hooked up with (say) IH. We know he was interested in doing that previously, but an independent test failed. Well, as Mizuno points out, these things happen. R19 or R20 would, if they are as noted in the paper and there are no subtle r19 calorimetry errors, be quickly independently testable and would make big waves as soon as validated.

That lack of independent validation is a very big negative.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.