Clearance Items

• 8 minutes after I posted that you decided this report was untrue, from low-profile individuals (ad-hominem attack), and should be discredited. As for who paid for it, Are you here to learn and share genuinely? Doesn't appear so. There are 3000 architects and engineers who signed the petition to support that organization: https://www.ae911truth.org/sig…tition-3000-AEs-18-10.pdf

People who stir up fear, uncertainty, doubt never actually address someone's questions head on. They dance from one subject to another to stir the pot.

Perhaps you are paid to do this. I know for sure in 8 minutes you did not read that report and tried to discredit it immediately. I concur with Wyttenbach. You may be a threat to this community, because if this goes on good people will leave. That happens in many online communities, and many times the people are paid I am sorry to say.

20% of the US believe aliens have visited the earth. It does not make it true.

Note the difference - I gave percentage - 20% is pretty high.

You gave absolute number. What percentage of all such architects and engineers is that? If greater than 10% I will pay attention.

The official report (endorsed by architects, engineers, with reputations to lose) does not support this theory. You would need to compare, line by line, the official report and this conspiracy funded report. Then, if you had requisite skills, you could work out which you believed. Otherwise going against vast majority expert opinion is wrong.

Background (sociological study of conspiracy theory arguments and beliefs focussing on 9/11) .

Details from wikipedia on building 7 conspiracy theory.

At the time, no steel frame high rise had ever before collapsed because of a fire, although there had been previous cases of collapses or partial collapses of smaller steel buildings due to fire.[71] However, the ability of such a building to be completely destroyed by fire would be demonstrated by the collapse of the Plasco Building in Tehran[72][73] in 2017 and the Wilton Paes de Almeida Building in São Paulo, Brazil, the following year.[74][75][76][77][78] In addition, 7 WTC also sustained significant structural damage during the collapse of 1 WTC from ejected debris.[79]

• Perhaps you are paid to do this.

That suggestion, I'm sure you will understand, speaks volumes about your judgement.

Sorry everyone, this was meant to be all in clearance! But not the Ivermectin reply to W, which is germane to current issues on thread.

• You gave absolute number. What percentage of all such architects and engineers is that? If greater than 10% I will pay attention.

So you are the one who sets the goal posts and otherwise it is a conspiracy theory? Hmm.

Background (sociological study of conspiracy theory arguments and beliefs focussing on 9/11) .

Those sociological papers are modern phrenology (quote: "conspiracy theories have their basis more in opposition to officialdom than in beliefs in specific alternative theories....We argue that in fact, anomaly hunting, or a fixation on errant data, is a manifestation of the way conspiracism is structured as a worldview. ") The social scientists try to argue for a "worldview" - meaning it is like psychological frame. How about they actually care about the subject and others either don't or haven't looked.

LENR forum people oppose the conventional view that nuclear reactions are impossible at low energies, but they have no specific proven theory. They hunt down anomalies.

They have a conspiracy worldview!

Aluminum planes can't blow through steel buildings, physically impossible. And yet, you are trying to argue for the mainstream view against all reason. Nobody of any sound mind can argue for any of it. 3000 is a huge number, if not stunning. If LENR had 3000 credentialed scientists behind it wow!

Keep stirring the pot of FUD.

• "Unfortunately, their claims are not supported by the official 9/11 Commission Report that outlined how the buildings fell.

Sorry about it: But there is no official report about building number 7. The commission has been sent into the desert after the American union of building engineers (12'000 high profile members) made a joint statement that it (WTC 7) has been brought down by explosives.

• I hate to see the 9/11 conspiracy theories rearing their stupid heads again. PBS's Nova did a superb job of bringing leading engineering applications together with meticulously detailed history and video. I don't recall if Nova addressed the issue of building 7 but if not, it was adequately addressed elsewhere. There were no explosives. The Saudi perpetrators weren't either that smart or that capable. They barely managed to learn enough flying skills to hit the buildings and the Pentagon. They were religiously maniacal and also complete idiots.

PBS Nova: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e04yp

"Why The Towers Fell"

• Aluminum planes can't blow through steel buildings, physically impossible.

What? Incredibly dumb. You can watch it happen on dozens of video taken at the time. You can drive a feather through steel if you provide it with enough speed. The complete destruction of the buildings was accomplished by tons of burning jet fuel. Did you take basic physics in school?

• I don't recall if Nova addressed the issue of building 7 but if not, it was adequately addressed elsewhere. There were no explosives.

No it wasn't. The official decision was to stop reporting about WTC 7. But this is the wrong forum to discuss the real conspiracy because only a few people do have deep background information.

There is an official anti conspiracy video that tries to explain the facts. You should enjoy it as it is more silly than all Rossi stuff we heard so far.

I like the scene where they grill a T-iron junk over a lake of Kerosin. We should nominate the movie for the golden raspberry! Made by idiot for idiots.

• What? Incredibly dumb. You can watch it happen on dozens of video taken at the time. You can drive a feather through steel if you provide it with enough speed. The complete destruction of the buildings was accomplished by tons of burning jet fuel. Did you take basic physics in school?

Do you read what you write? "the perpetrators were't smart, they barely learned to fly, they were completed idiots" -- and yet the outfoxed the entire US Military and did maneuvers that were extremely complex (even impossible).

We don't need you puffing up your chest about physics. Since conventional physics doesn't allow for some of the things we saw. There are thousands of architects and engineers who you can explain your solution to. Let's not waste the boards time with a response - you are uneducated on this topic.

• yet the outfoxed the entire US Military and did maneuvers that were extremely complex (even impossible).

It was one of those "fool me once" scenarios. Nobody had thought of that particular method of being a piece of humanoid shit. You really think the entire US Military was hanging around waiting for something like this to happen? Nobody even knew what was going on until it was essentially completed.

Once a commercial jet is flying (on a clear sunny day) and is trimmed for level flight, if you have practiced flying the route on a Microsoft (or other) flight simulator, it is far from impossible. I watched someone do it on the MS flight sim and while I didn't bother, I am pretty sure I could do it myself and have only had a few hours of flight training. A building is a giant target and you can make as wide an approach as you wish. What in the world is impossible about it? Try it yourself and see. I would ask where you get your information but I have a pretty good idea. Whackjob conspiracy sites 8o<X8):huh::!::cursing::!:

Point is, I guess, if I have to choose between the many scientists and technologists involved in the Nova piece and their decades of experience and well... whackjobs like Alex Jones, it's a hard decision but ... uh.... maybe I think I will go with Nova.

• Just out of curiosity, who do you believe made such a decision?

Probably the same clique who decided what should and should not be included in the 911 Commission Report.

No need to document the dozens of eyewitnesses who heard and observed explosions from far below the area of the fires and even before the planes hit.

No need to look for chemical signatures of explosives, or report that such signatures were found by other investigators.

And so on.

The 9/11 Commission Report: "A 571-Page Lie", and 115 reasons why

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0505/S00295.htm

• The 9/11 Commission Report: "A 571-Page Lie", and 115 reasons why

There are several key facts missing in his questions list. Why was the Mossad long wave alerting pager thread never published ?? Why did no jews in higher charges die? What about the interview with the Washington DC airport director about the to narrow slope of the attacking plane? The (re-) insurance story of the twin towers that happened 6 week before the attack... And worst : The asbestos story which made it impossible to change (touching floor, ceiling etc) anything internally of WTC I + II . No mention of the 30'000 New York people with follow up asbestos lung related problems. Where are the different analysis of the dust samples?? The extremely low passengers load of the involved flights. Where are the petrol bills/protocols for the New York flights?? The tapes of the security scans or of all 80 remote cameras around the Pentagon... When did they move the contents of the large safe below building 7...

In fact: The Americans do like the Patriot act (still in place - attack ongoing..) that forces Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, CISCO,.. to deliver everything they have about you to NSA including a free access account for any machine,Phone , router etc..

The problem is not the Germans attack on its own country to start WWII, or the trick with Pearl Harbor to enter WWII, or 9/11 to press the world for WWWIII (or Bush's Jr, fanatic religious dream to start Hermagedon).

The problem are the US people (Europe's more an more too) that tolerate to be ruled by a mafia gang, that likes to play war games with living soldiers.

• The problem are the US people (Europe's more an more too) that tolerate to be ruled by a mafia gang, that likes to play war games with living soldiers.

I share your frustration. The issue is consciousness. Many (most) people need someone else to tell them how to think, how to behave, what is right.

The Tanzanian president suspicious of the WHO sent goat, papaya, sheep, and bird samples to the WHO for covid testing. The goat, papaya and bird were positive. The sheep was negative.

Most people will ask - what was wrong with the tests?!    

Come one people laugh at yourselves, because you know it is true.

The issue is consciousness. These days the conspiracies are just mainstream news. You have to be extremely gullible to even believe most of what you see. Alex Jones is now Anderson Cooper.

• You really think the entire US Military was hanging around waiting for something like this to happen? Nobody even knew what was going on until it was essentially completed.

They should have been, because similar terrorists tried to do this in Paris, France, in 1994. They were going to blow up the plane over the center of Paris. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969

• Magnetic generators are likely to emerge in practical products during the next year or so.

Joseph Romm, former head of Renewable Energy at DOE once stated it typically takes 20 to 30 years for new science to yield practical products. When they disagree with textbook dogma that period grows much longer as LENR amply demonstrates.

I agree with everything you said but the magnetic motor stuff. If it's some type of hyper efficient supercapacitor or flywheel shure but free energy doesn't come from magnetism/vacuum. If your talking about electromagnetic potencial energy within picometric distances of an atom's core, then i can be slightly more optimistic.

In March, 19 years later, the first university published paper about 911. Real scholarship showing Building 7 could not have fallen from fire. http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

So, are they now conspiracy theorists? Give me your honest assessment. I'm ok with "yes until a government commission says otherwise this is a conspiracy theory."

What if most of the conspiracy name-calling and the entire concept is used to socially police open inquiry? Is that possible?

An important statement that made me smile. I think that is possible and hopefully we are able to overcome it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.