Clearance Items

• object permanence

Yes it is used often.

I wonder if the "basement claims" were done for that reason. That is, some people who ate at the Pizza place where originally confronted with involvement with child trafficking's and they then elaborated the accusations with a basement torture chamber and then later Mars trips to deflect the charges. That is, they moved the narrative to something that they could easily shoot down even if the original acquisitions where true. After all who would not say Mars trips where crazy.

Not saying it was done, only that such deflections are often made. Even some here use the technic. They take what others say and twist it by using other words to something else that is more easily dismissed or used for attack.

Misdirection is a powerful tool - use ask a magician.

• I wonder if the "basement claims" were done for that reason. That is, some people who ate at the Pizza place where originally confronted with involvement with child trafficking's and they then elaborated the accusations with a basement torture chamber

Since there is no basement in the building, and only one floor with a small area, are you suggesting that people kidnapped or tortured children openly, in a pizza restaurant in view of all customers and people walking by?

This is delusional. Nothing happened there. There are rings of people in the world who kidnap children, but they do not operate in small restaurants open to the public and visible from the street. They operate in secret places.

• Some of these assertions by Crokin seem highly irrational and contradictory. To say the least. These two in particular:

Crokin has delved into every major theory of the last five years, with a particular emphasis on celebrities. Among Crokin’s most lurid allegations are:

Republicans actually won the 2018 midterm elections in a “red tsunami,” but allowed Democrats to think they won so their fraud could be exposed.

I wondered how this might work, so I read the original source claim. She thinks that the Democrats elected to Congress will be arrested. And -- here's the part that makes no sense -- she thinks that after the Democrats are arrested, the Republican candidate for that office would then replace the Democrat, so they get control of the House. That's not how elections work. The runner up does not automatically replace a Representative who is arrested, or for that matter, one who quits or dies. You have to have another election.

Along the same lines, some Republicans have claimed that that Democrats tried to impeach and convict Trump because that way "Hillary would be president." Again, that's not how it works. Pence would be president. If they threw him out or he died, Pelosi would be president. Following that comes President pro tempore of the Senate, Sec. of State, Sec. of Treasury, and so on. Hillary is not in the line of succession.

Thousands of pedophiles have secretly been arrested by the Trump Administration, but the media won’t cover it because they’re also pedophiles.

If they have been secretly arrested, how can the media cover it? It is a secret. The media doesn't know about it. I suppose some of these pedophiles would get messages out to their families or the press, saying they are being held in a secret prison. If that happened, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?

Also, I suppose if members of the media were pedophiles, they would be more inclined to report this, not less inclined.

• are you suggesting that people kidnapped or tortured children openly

You again twist things I do not suggest in the slightest.

You seem to jump to attack people before trying to understand.

Can you not read?

Not saying it was done, only that such deflections are often made

I don't understand how you come to such wild and crazy viewpoints that you then try to pawn off on others.

It sounds like you believe the torture claims and assume that others do as well. Why else would you take an extreme view of suggesting open torture?

I personally believe that child trafficking does occur. It is a grave injustice that you try to dismiss it by such crazy statements as Mars trips and invisible basements. That is just the point of calling you on your repeated strawman arguments. Trying to push a point on some absurd view you try to accuses others of instead of staying on the topic.

Why would you want to deny that child trafficking happens? Why do you try to perpetuate stories of false basements and Mars trips? How do you suppose that such stories start?

The origin of the wild claims that you state (torture, basement, Mars trip) may have an origin with someone who was accused of child trafficking making up those wild crazy claims you spouted to deflect from what they were doing not in fact but that does not negate that such trafficking exists.

• Official Post

I know that the grooming of children occurs, and that some of them end up being 'hired out', since this happened to one of my classmates at school. He fell victim to a decorated war hero with a knighthood who committed suicide when caught. Back in the 60'5 there was a related case involving the use of a diner in Piccadilly (London) where you could sit in the window to eat. In the court case this window display was referred to as a 'meat rack' where buyers could choose their wares. A truly terrible and wicked business.

• Back in the 60'5 there was a related case involving the use of a diner in Piccadilly (London) where you could sit in the window to eat.

What a decent! From first class to Pizza. There was also a paradise location on big Island (Hawaii) for very remote meetings. May be death penalty is not enough for these people. We should do it like the old Greeks throw them naked in the pigs yard.

• What a decent! From first class to Pizza. There was also a paradise location on big Island (Hawaii) for very remote meetings. May be death penalty is not enough for these people. We should do it like the old Greeks throw them naked in the pigs yard.

To call it a holocaust is an understatement. Many of the kids who undergo this trauma live in a tortured state - many homeless kids - who grow up to be schizophrenics - were traumitzed. Trauma generates splits or what we call disassociation.

Much of DSM symptomology comes from trauma. Biological roots may predispose people but as cause are mostly suspect. We aren't amoeba's with poorly functioning machinery. We are pscyho-spirtual entities with a biology that follows.

As you might expect, big pharma doesn't want you to know this and won't publish evidence to this in the big journals.

• We aren't amoeba's with poorly functioning machinery. We are pscyho-spirtual entities with a biology that follows.

Amoeba machinery works magnificently. They evolved ~400 million years ago so they have been working well for a lot longer than we have. They will probably still be functioning long after we go extinct.

How do you know amoebas have no spiritual life? I think it is likely chimpanzees and dogs do. They have complicated social lives, dreams and so on. I studied the psyches of guppies when I was in college. They exhibit what we might call curiosity, and they have complicated social lives. They are a lot smarter than you might think. In fact, they are a lot smarter than you are, when it comes to being a guppy. So maybe they are pscycho-spiritual entities. I do not think there are hard and fast differences between species, where spirituality begins with us and ends somewhere down the scale of complexity in animals. In fact, I kind of doubt there is such a thing as a "spirit." It is just our description of behavior and cognition meaning "I don't understand how this works." Or "this seems mystical to me." Believe me, you wouldn't understand how guppy cognition works. No one understands it yet. It is more complicated than any supercomputer.

• Looks like Epstein's handler and project-manager in the international control system blackmail sex-ring is going to get suicided next. A clean get away of Clinton, Princes, Gates and many others? What kind of misdirection response do we have here. Let's be very specific: this is a control apparatus to entrap leaders of nations states. and members of big corps and others in child sex crimes to enlist them in the system for life.

• How do you know amoebas have no spiritual life? ... So maybe they are pscycho-spiritual entities... fact, I kind of doubt there is such a thing as a "spirit."... It is more complicated than any supercomputer.

On display above is the dementia of the age - the denial of centuries of intellectual thought, the forgetting of reference to entire civilizations of discourse ...modern man like a baby raised in the jungle, a "natural born" homo-logicus, trying to figure out in isolation what the nature of human reality is and figuring out "aw shucks" maybe there ain't anything at all.

Physicists of this generation are utterly stuck in their paradigm. But so is humanity at large about meta-physics. Stuck in a paradigm of the age - hyper materialism - atomism - scientism - it is defacto the religion of the west. That's why people feel free to argue about something abstractly, blithely and then deny the thing even exists. There is no serious contemplation here, because at core human reasoning is motivated - it starts with an intuition or feeling, if you will, first.

The very nature of thought is immaterial -- truth is immaterial -- mathematics is immaterial -- morality is immaterial -- language is immaterial -- ideas are immaterial -- ie have a spiritual dimension. If you can find an amoeba who wants to engage in this discourse, I'm game.

What is the secret of the greatest achievements of the West? They come from one thing: the emphasis that individual man is in the image of God. And the image is the image of creativity. That man, unlike animals, can create as the Creator creates — with ideas — and put these ideas into practice, to revolutionize practice. This is the secret of everything that has been accomplished in the West, including its best achievements in constitutions, civilization, government.

Lyndon LaRouche

Dialogue with the Intelligentsia of Russia (1993)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.