Clearance Items

• You can't win a spiritual war, by ideas alone. The bad guys know the fight they are in, they plebs don't have a clue. 7.6 Billion are not outwitted by a bat virus, but yes outwitted by a control system that is vast and powerful at psychological and scientific propoganda.

• New Gamberale

There is some fundamental unit problem with equation 13...

The other problem is that QED is inadequate for modelling a proton a bit better for an electron. I certainly will not waste time to dig deeper into classic nonsense....

Just remember that the author also mentions quarks that by no way form a proton ( as new experiments do prove) and simply are an invention of clueless minds.

• https://www.facebook.com/tarasenko.genadi/posts/3311207622275322?notif_id=1594784918713727&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif Как образовались каменные шары-шаровые конкреции

How stone balls-ball nodules formed

concretion

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• The internet does not forget and there is no anonymous space anymore where everybody can claim what he wants or finds suitable for his agenda or opinion...

Interesting that both Zephir/Zorud - the twins in mind - start intimidation posts without any content relating to the thread(s).

But the reality is far more cruel. If you are a victim of the nonsensical University of Basel study then you have no chance to sue the doctors as in Switzerland all legal steps up to the states court are under tight control of the Rotary/free masons mafia.

There is only one successful process in the last 20 years that at the end saw the doctor loosing. This happened after a completely unskilled plastic surgeon disfigured more than 40 woman. This was one to many even for the mafia....

Others - a mafia member - that implanted more than 100 self developed, non working, orthopedic spine implants only did face a fake investigation.

Now corona shows the world the full extent of the mafia control of the health sector. Thus my only advice: Look for an independent doctor - avoid any major hospital if you can and inform yourself as only you are responsible for your health.

• Purleease. How is asking you to provide evidence to back up your crazier assertions irrelevant to a thread? Weeding out dodgy information can only improve a topic. Only the fact-less find being fact-checked intimidating. (Just ask Navid... He’s another who repeatedly refuses to provide links when politely requested, and has also launched personals attack on six different fact-checkers. Although, I note you liked that particular post of his... Two peas in a pod it seems.)

I imagine most people would only be too pleased to be offered the chance to expound on their pet theories. Not insult the person asking for more details.

If you don’t like your more notable foibles being pointed out in rhyming form, don’t expose them for all to see in the first place. And if you genuinely are intimidated into stopping your obnoxious stereotyping, then thats a good thing.

• Purleease. How is asking you to provide evidence to back up your crazier assertions irrelevant to a thread? Weeding out dodgy information can only improve a topic. Only the fact-less find being fact-checked intimidating. (Just ask Navid... He’s another who repeatedly refuses to provide links when politely requested, and has also launched personals attack on six different fact-checkers. Although, I note you liked that particular post of his... Two peas in a pod it seems.)

I imagine most people would only be too pleased to be offered the chance to expound on their pet theories. Not insult the person asking for more details.

If you don’t like your more notable foibles being pointed in in rhyming form, don’t expose them for all to see in the first place. And if you genuinely are intimidated into stopping your obnoxious stereotyping, then thats a good thing.

Do your own research. People get what they deserve. We have people on this board whining for data - and who don't bother to read it. It is almost like they are here to kick up dirt rather than learn anything. The updated information on Covid is why I come back - and a few people who add value - but the FUD is annoying for someone focused on data.

Case in point your sensitivity toward "attacks on six-different fact checkers". What a dire situation! Not just one, but six-fact checkers were attacked. How unfair I was to sully the fact-checkers names!

Meanwhile that story was from an article (which was linked). Fact-checkers - paid to disinform and control the narrative - why do you care so much? If you want to start a save-the-fact-checkers foundation contact the journalist who did the research and dispute it with facts. What? You have none. Typical!

• Do your own research. People get what they deserve. We have people on this board whining for data - and who don't bother to read it. It is almost like they are here to kick up dirt rather than learn anything. The updated information on Covid is why I come back - and a few people who add value - but the FUD is annoying for someone focused on data.

Case in point your sensitivity toward "attacks on six-different fact checkers". What a dire situation! Not just one, but six-fact checkers were attacked. How unfair I was to sully the fact-checkers names!

Meanwhile that story was from an article (which was linked). Fact-checkers - paid to disinform and control the narrative - why do you care so much? If you want to start a save-the-fact-checkers foundation contact the journalist who did the research and dispute it with facts. What? You have none. Typical!

Ah ok, I share your passion but subtlety and tact are important. I guess it's a UK culture thing, but I would never come on to a website and just start blaming people even if I know I'm right and their covering up facts. Discloser can happen much more subtly and safely if we closely observe! Passion for truth is almost counterintuitive without tact.

• Ah ok, I share your passion but subtlety and tact are important. I guess it's a UK culture thing, but I would never come on to a website and just start blaming people even if I know I'm right and their covering up facts. Discloser can happen much more subtly and safely if you closely observe! Passion for truth is almost counterintuitive without tact.

LeBob, scroll up to the original post - I got wrangled into a response because of poster Zeus46's response. Thus perhaps your comments about blaming people are directed at the one doing the blaming. I'm sorry to even engage in this trivial talk about who said what. I can bet someone is smiling somewhere...

• Funnily enough, I do ‘do my own research’, but with certain people the results generally come back negative. You’re one of these people Navid, so rather than spend an infinite amount of time searching for a reference that don’t exist, it’s just easier to ask the person outright to provide a link to their source.

Again, funnily enough, these same people offer evasive answers, such as yours above, which suggests to me that they are bullshit artists.

References to business edited out. Unless given specific approval by the owner, we should avoid demanding information of other's business interests. Shane

• LeBob, scroll up to the original post - I got wrangled into a response because of poster Zeus46's response. Thus perhaps your comments about blaming people are directed at the one doing the blaming. I'm sorry to even engage in this trivial talk about who said what. I can bet someone is smiling somewhere...

Yea didn't read high enough in the convo I think I get it now.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.