Clearance Items

• References to business edited out. Unless given specific approval by the owner, we should avoid demanding information of other's business interests. Shane

What nonsense. I didn't demand any information about anyone's business interests. I merely repeated the information that he has already published here, and suggested that may offer a motivation for the production of a possibly deceptive video.

The only demand is that he defend his unique claim that Brilliant Light Power has "hydrino products in being tested in the field".

• Official Post

Zeus46

This is a tricky area, but on balance I think Shane D. is entirely correct in his view of your posts. Language is a slippery thing and viewed through the polarising glasses of different context it changes its shape and meaning. But consider this as an example of the problems partial disclosures cause. If I were to say that 'a couple of prominent billionaires had visited my laboratory and wanted to invest' (sadly not recently) that might well be true. If you were to demand names I would have to decline. It doesn't make me a fantasist, but merely somebody caught in a delicate situation, possibly backed up with an NDA.

• The only demand is that he defend his unique claim that Brilliant Light Power has "hydrino products in being tested in the field".

You simply can't ask this question on a forum as the forum members are not owners of the copy right.

Mills did publish some perfect measurements of the H*-H* spectrum that agree with the theory (not so good with GUT-CP..). So he definitevly produced H*-H* with about 500eV energy gain for a pair!

• LOLs, looks like the conspiracy theorists' / White House's favourite new doctor Stella Immanuel is as big a crank as they are:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…oroquine-cures-COVID.html

"She also claims gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are the result of people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches."

"And that alien DNA is used in medical treatments and that scientists are working on a vaccine to stop people from being religious. Even though she lobbied the government this week, she has said parts of it are run by “reptilians” and other aliens."

:D

• ^ A veritable tome of utter veracity... When compared to this thread, at least.

DnG, not 100% sure what your point is, although I think I get the gist... One question though: Does Fox News' 5x yearly revenue make them 5x better, or 5x worse though?

And I'd love to hear the story of your court case. Suitably anonymised of course.

• I'm not much into the hype ufo/alien devil's mountain but it was interesting who slapped all the stickers on them.. All that work for what ? and now they are doing it again to everything Cov. virus... Hydo.. its the same crew. why?

• The real thing we should be afraid of - but it is made out of internet, social media, and normal-ish people. Alas not as off topic for this thread as I'd like it to be!

QAnon is apparently coming to Europe. We should be concerned: not specifically because of QAnon, but because we live in a time where such counterfactual ideas can flourish, 500 years ago religions (then counterfactual) had immense power. I'm not sure that can happen now, but human capacity for believing untruths should never be underestimated, and internet conspiracy cults seem a modern alternative.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/0…ope-covid-intl/index.html

But while QAnon has its roots in the US -- supporting and disseminating baseless theories around mass shootings and elections -- it has since turned into an amorphous ideology, appropriating conspiracies from other places that sit with its anti-elite message.

"It is such an easily translatable framework, because it is so meta," Labbe said. "It is about the world elites having a Machiavellian plan, and every country in the world has elites."

This ability to assimilate older hoaxes with newer conspiracies around the coronavirus outbreak has found QAnon "a wide group of followers" beyond the US among some New Agers and the conservative right, Gallagher told CNN.

"It is tangential to the far-right in the US, using anti-Semitic tropes and targeting the same people as the far-right, [but] as it spreads, we are also seeing it is appealing to [the] leftist anarchist side," she said.

https://www.psychologytoday.co…-mistrust-and-mass-appeal

Briefly summarized, QAnon is a conspiracy theory that claims that the Trump administration is engaged in a kind of behind-the-scenes battle against the so-called “Deep State,” with the fate of the U.S. and the world at large hanging in its balance. The theory started a few years ago based on the online postings of an individual going by the name of “Q” who claimed to have access to top-secret information supporting a wide variety of conspiratorial claims including those implicating the Democrats, the Clintons, and the likes of the FBI in orchestrating a coup against President Trump as well as running an international child sex trafficking ring.

• So; the differnece between me and you (also a few others here) is that I change my mind.

I, too, was willing to see good Observational trials as quite strong but not conclusive evidence.

After going through the gamut of such evidence - pointing all directions - and having now enough RCT evidence - it is pretty clear that HCQ does not work as a treatment. Jury still out whether it works as prophylaxis.

THHuxleynew Doubling once more your FUD!

Your are one of the most ugly exemplar of a spin doctor! You in fact never changed your mind. You ostentatiously repeat your nonsense about HCQ and believe that nobody understands your below waistline attacks on HCQ as you refuse to cite the correct treatment. = HCQ +AZT/DOXY + Zinc!

Either you act like an XXXX that does not understand the difference or you are forced to write all this nonsense as your friends exactly know that people only can remember HCQ! and then will refuse to use the combination.

We did post here a reference that the HCQ safety profile is better than that of aspirin. Nevertheless you insist that it is somehow dangerous. How many people take aspirin with much worse side effects?

Today we know that in average 99.8% of all people show more or less no severe symptoms after CoV-19. 80-90% show no symptoms at all! How can you say all UK people must be treated???

Or do you still miss the exact meaning of preventive treatment?? Shall we do some more spoon feeding for you??

Difficult to know but my feeling is that the emphasis on HCQ side effects medically is:

(c) even though they are low, they do exist. And we have potentially the whole country wanting to be dosed with it.

Edited. Shane

• Just highlighting the Wyttenfacts:

Your are one of the most ugly exemplar of a spin doctor! You in fact never changed your mind. You ostentatiously repeat your nonsense about HCQ and believe that nobody understands your below waistline attacks on HCQ as you refuse to cite

Your are one of the most ugly exemplar of a spin doctor! You in fact never changed your mind. You ostentatiously repeat your nonsense about HCQ and believe that nobody understands your below waistline attacks on HCQ as you refuse to cite the correct treatment. = HCQ +AZT/DOXY + Zinc!

Either you act like an idiot that does not understand the difference or you are forced to write all this nonsense as your friends exactly know that people only can remember HCQ! and then will refuse to use the combination.

We did post here a reference that the HCQ safety profile is better than that of aspirin. Nevertheless you insist that it is somehow dangerous. How many people take aspirin with much worse side effects?

Today we know that in average 99.8% of all people show more or less no severe symptoms after CoV-19. 80-90% show no symptoms at all! How can you say all UK people must be treated???

Or do you still miss the exact meaning of preventive treatment?? Shall we do some more spoon feeding for you??

Either you act like an idiot that does not understand the difference or you are forced to write all this nonsense as your friends exactly know that people only can remember HCQ! and then will refuse to use the combination.

As for sfatey profile - we have Wyttenfactoids altering my posts (go read).

Doctors are very hesitant at proscribing prophylactic aspirin - because of the risks, and suggest it may be appropriate for those with 10% or great risk of heart disease.

The comparison with HCQ:

In the US so far 150K / 300M = 0.05% of population have died of COVID. Much lower than the at risk percentage dying of heart attacks (say 5%). For a prophylactic against COVID to be worthwhile it has to be VERY SAFE. 100 X safer than aspirin according to these figures.

I was explaining, to those with open minds, why the medical establishment would be very cautious about prophylactic use of HCQ (or anything else except GRAS substances).

I also said that a much stronger case could be made for its use (since it is pretty safe) as preventative prophylaxis in specific cases where the known risk of catching COVID is high.

I'd caution though that we have no clear evidence yet that it has any prophylatic effect. Unless you accept Wyttenfacts. Though there is an interesting indication that it might have some effect.

• The elite are involved in satanism and child brutality is part of their cult. In the US this is a good movie: https://www.outofshadows.org/ In Europe this accountant whistleblower is reliable:

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you don't have time here is an index:

2334 ... Something immaterial called Lucifer.

2414 I didn't believe in any of this stuff

2454 I was invited to participate in sacrifices

2509 That was the breaking point.

2623 In their world you need to be susceptible to blackmail.

2633 They wanted to do that to me via those children

2730 It made be believe there is a whole invisible world it is real

You really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light

2815 When you are making deals you also need to manipulate the media

2830 You see the people as a flock of sheep and you use border collies to drive them where you want them

3100 Divide and conquer is their reality

3500 I saw they were working on me.

3622 I was tortured on my way out to ensure I wouldnt break my contract of secrecy

3650 Certain types of torture that makes sure you won't damage anyone in that world

Those who continue to spread FUD about serious topics wrt children abuse should reconsider. HCQ and killing old people through FUD is one thing, but kids should be a no-go. No spin-doctoring how xyz of pizzagate is not real (because no basement). Focus on the big subject. Evidence is in. Hello, Epstein Island!

• 2922 I found a document, which they are claiming is bullshit of course, the Protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document. Just work through it, read it through.

:rolleyes:

"It is tangential to the far-right in the US, using anti-Semitic tropes and targeting the same people as the far-right, [but] as it spreads,...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.