Clearance Items

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Scary but "must read" analysis of QAnon

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edi…-never-heard-of-nt7cll9q2

Earlier this month, General Michael Flynn, former director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency and national security adviser, took an al fresco oath of loyalty with family and friends and posted it on Twitter, using the hashtag TakeTheOath. At the end of the oath, they vowed, in a phrase that sounds like an overtranslation from The Three Musketeers: “Where we go one, we go all.”

Readers of The Times may not know what many of those reading, retweeting or “liking” the general’s video know: that the phrase and the hashtag indicate his support for an online conspiracy theory network that is becoming a cult. It’s known as QAnon. You’ll see its supporters at rallies for Donald Trump, and if you look for its #WWG1WGA abbreviation online you’ll find tens of thousands of references. YouTube offers a cornucopia of QAnon videos. A full range of QAnon merchandise featuring the letter Q and, often, a rabbit is available at all good Amazon sites near you. There are even QAnon candidates in US elections. The president of the United States retweets contributions from QAnon activists.

And this was even before the pandemic, which they call, of course, the Plandemic. This week President Trump retweeted something from the “Where we go one, we go all” brother of Michael Flynn, who was promoting as a “fearless warrior for the truth” a doctor who was in turn promoting the virtues of hydroxychloroquine and the uselessness of facemasks. This doctor also believes that infertility is caused by demonic spirits.

Up till now people have described QAnon as a conspiracy theory but increasingly I’ve come to think that it’s something else. There are many reports of people of all ages effectively giving up family and friends to stay with their online community. Many are older and plenty of them are women (which is unusual). The commitment is to the group and to its beliefs. Anecdotally, in America at least, many of its adherents appear to be the kind of middle-class people who have lost out since the crash of 2008: sub-prime mortgage victims and the recently unemployed. People who feel powerless but need to believe that somewhere there’s some meaning to it all.

I don't think it will go away.

THH

• 2922 I found a document, which they are claiming is bullshit of course, the Protocols of Zion.

There is a German culture TV documentation about the priory of Zion (Sion!). The same stuff has been used by Dan Browns Da Vinci code. The story was invented about 100 years ago with a smuggled/placed document into the French national library.

Interesting to see that some people here (like THH) really do read conspiracy pages. What a waste of live time!

• QAnon directly does not feel scary to me. But the huge divide and anger between groups in USA means a lot of TNT is buried in the society. Also consider how foreign interests so much want to put a stick in USA's wound you realize how important it is to get into a new process to remove all this TNT. I'm not an American, but I know a lot of people in USA and also I see USA typical as a good force in this dark Universe. I do hope that the presidents that follows will recognize that one need to talk and energize the whole country and not just to your supporters. It's pretty obvious regarding the Cocid 19, how different it is in my country where politics has been put aside and how well the Swedish people was energized to fight it everyday, together with only focus on fighting the common enemy. So politics stept aside and experts on crise management and deffence stept forward just as if it was a war.

• There is a German culture TV documentation about the priory of Zion (Sion!). The same stuff has been used by Dan Browns Da Vinci code. The story was invented about 100 years ago with a smuggled/placed document into the French national library.

Nit sure if the Priory of Sion is related, (memories of reading The DVC are hazy). Protocols of the elders purports to be the minutes from some meeting where Jews were plotting world domination. Its an old hoax, though Henry Ford and the Nazis were big fans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…ols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

• I don't think it will go away.

THH

Your attention is placed in a strange place. Q definitely has access to real datapoints and real information - so they have an inside connection - I've seen the evidence. Go take a look. Is it possible Q is an inside entity in the Trump admin - yes it is - but do they have access to real criminality and revelations - yes they do.

Epstein Island, wasn't just an island, it is a network of criminality. The criminality is organized.

The criminality is happening now where we are being lied to enmass when treatments exist for Covid. Do we need to play out the truth for you again and again?

A physician (who happens to be religious) speaks about HCQ and you have mainstream media talking about how she believes in witches or what not, and NOT talking about the 350+ patients she said treated, not talking about how she says there is an answer.... I agree with her, I think she is sincere, I do think she is a Trump supporter.

FUD requires always shifting the conversation from facts to marginalizing those who talk about the evidence. This started after the JFK assassination when they came up with the "conspiracy theorist" term. Unfortunately, the clock is winding backward and Americans will have to relearn about 60 years of American history to understand the world and how power is brokered in it. For those who learn the American history, go learn your British history and how much of the world criminality eminates from there

I don't think it will go away.

THH

The twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation

Point 5:

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

• Please do not close this thread. Of course, it's totally off-topic, but it opens up to us poor French people some very interesting views on American political debates.

I guess our American friends shouldn't understand anything about French politics either, but that is less important to the fate of the world.

• "What chance of severe harm from the drug to you accept for:

Please pay the board admins for your vaccine promotion work.

It's a waste of time to ask a stuffed spin doctor questions. Unluckily the forum moderators accept this notorious liar ( THHuxleynew ) as a valuable asset as they believe the forum depends on this dirty clicks.

As long as the mods accept THH's Nazi medicine standpoint about the useless Gilead crap Remsdesivir I will quit this forum.

Live prolongation Experiments (for $$$$$$$) with dying people is outrageous and THH is promoting it!

• Good news, but only for people avoiding the master of death (THH -F) thread.

Robust T cell immunity in convalescent individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19

https://www.cell.com/action/sh…S0092-8674%2820%2931008-4

The above post moved to clearance for the simple reason that there are no Nazis here. Bad taste comparison.

THHuxleynew recommends XXXX methods! If the mods tollerate it, then the forum will sooner or later be flaged

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.