Clearance Items

• Cheers Mark, that's the paper I was criticising.

Try this one for the 805,000 participants: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16091572/

This is good to know, but as Navid alludes, vaccines leading to an increase in non specific infectious disease in children under five is not the focus of concern among parents of vaccine injured children. Except one: Ear infection. And what do you know, ear infections were not on the list on this study. I wonder why. It's omissions like this that you can be damned sure are deliberate.  If they can include diarrhea as an infectious disease, why not ear infections? Given their history you can be sure the Danes won't be disclosing their data on vaccinated vs unvaccinated for things like ear infection, chronic rhinitis, allergies, auto immune disorders, SIDS and various neuro developmental disorders like ADHD and ASD.

• . And they have another innovation 'digital currency' and once they have digitized our currency and gotten rid of the cash economy, they have absolute control over us, because they'll be able to tax every transaction ...

I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories nor do I / have I followed Mr. Kennedy's postings, however I am starting to agree about the "cashless society" push!

I am a business owner that deals with people from across the country in person. I am being told over and over again, that businesses are not taking cash in almost every area.... or if not completely banning cash, having only one or two cash registers that take cash "with exact change" while all others require credit cards! In my own smaller town, stores such as Wal-mart etc. are doing the same... signs that state "credit card only" and perhaps one or two registers that take cash. Even the fast food restaurants are doing the same.

The reason? It is being pushed that there is a "change shortage" due to Covid! Well, I am a business owner that handles cash transactions and I am not having ANY issues getting as much change as I need. Asking my bank, the teller chuckles and states they have "bags full of change". What is going on here???????

My opinion / theory. (Yes it is a conspiracy theory)

As a business who handles cash, we have to do the following:

1) Close out cash registers every night... meaning we have to count all the cash in each register and balance it to receipts. This takes time. When the receipts vs cash count do not balance, we have to investigate and find the descrepancy. These human errors are impossible to completely fix and consume time. Time is money.

2) When a cash register runs out of change, a supervisor has to fetch more change, log into the register and remove bills and add change back. This takes time and people. This introduces more human error and time. Time is money.

3) We have to hire cash registrar clerks who can count money. This is almost impossible to do now days! Seriously! Try to find the average, entry job level person who can count change quickly and accurately! Most cannot do it! I am not talking about "Calculating change"... god forbid... that would be even worse! I am just talking about counting out change. This adds more human error and results in more time at closing out registers and introduces monetary loss at the registers.

4) The business has to go to the bank to obtain bags of change to fill the registers. These transactions are counted out and introduce more human error and take time. Time is money.

5) There can be theft loss at the registers when clerks "pocket" change over time. Again, this snow balls back and causes more time and loss.

6) It takes longer to process the customer through the check out lane with cash. Have you ever been behind "grandma" who takes 5 minutes to dig her coin purse out, then opens it and then rummages for ten minutes trying to count out actual change? Seriously, it does take longer.

7) Deposits have to be done manually by taking cash to the bank! This takes time and time is money. Counting those deposits takes time and introduces human error.

8) If we had a cashless society, it would be much easier for businesses to establish 100% self check out terminals, doing away with people who have to count money and make errors, etc.

and I could go on... there are legitimate reasons why businesses would like to see cash go away!

Now why would governments want a cashless society....... ?????

Some reasons are very good....

1) They would not have to print money, which is a HUGE cost.

2) They can track dead beat dads who owe child support extremely easy.

3) Illegal drug trafficking would be severely hurt as how do you pay a street corner dealer if there is no cash?

4) Money laundering is crippled

5) taxes... you would not have to do taxes.. the government WOULD DO THEM FOR YOU! They would have every transaction,..payroll, expenditures, etc. etc. They would compute taxes for you, they way THEY want to!

and there are several other reasons governments like a cashless society

Now there are some "bad" reasons as well...

1) Governments can track your every move. Every gas purchase, every food transaction. If there is no cash, you cannot go "off the grid". So if you are on the governments radar, such as a wanted criminal, it much easier to track you down if there is no cash. This is good until "wanted criminal" is defined as something other such as "not voting the way we want" or similar!

2) The government can track all transactions and look for loop holes in taxation to get "Creative" on confiscating even more money from individuals or businesses.

3) The next step is not just recording the amount spent, but what the item is! Simple to do with the existing bar code technology. Now they start charging you for getting sodas that are "too big" (as done in New York already) or worse, simply other politically incorrect items!

4) Taxes... you would do taxes.. the government WOULD DO THEM FOR YOU! They would have every transaction,..payroll, expenditures, etc. etc. They would compute taxes for you, the way THEY want to!

5) You do something the current leadership does not like... they freeze your account! This essentially imprisons you immediately, without judge or jury. The government would have complete control over ANY and ALL demographic the current leadership did or did not like. Poor or Rich. Employed or Unemployed. Any demographic.

6) Distribute wealth? If the "far left" such as the "Squad Members", AOC etc. came into control and we had a cashless society, you do not think your "accounts" would be simply moved to those they thought 'deserved" it? Of course this would happen. Even Sanders has publicly stated there should be NO Billionaires. (He used to say millionaires, but now that HE has become one, he moved the goal posts up a notch!) A cashless society makes this easy for them.

How does Covid enter this discussion?.....

Every US dollar bill (and other denominations) has printed on it.. "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private"

It is illegal not to accept US currency as payment when offered as such. Businesses cannot legally ban cash across the board. However... as with many "extreme measures" that are now accepted due to COVID, things can now be pushed as "normal" or "needed" due to Covid and people will blindly accept it.

I am starting to become convinced that the fake "change shortage due to Covid" is simply laying the ground work for a formal push for cashless society. The Covid mantra will squash most resistance by the public to this push.

There are actually several good reasons to go cashless and there are bad reasons why we should not. However the one overriding issue is that the people of the US MUST NOT GIVE COMPLETE CONTROL TO THE GOVERNMENT. It is not how this country was founded and it will only end in the loss of freedom and will result in catastrophe!

My political "conspiracy theory" for the day.

A cashless society does gives government ABSOLUTE POWER!

****** AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY ******

• Finance is the heart of all control. Covid19 is a finance op above all.

This may be too much truth for 90% of you.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Remember 98% of people are good in all these broken, deviant systems.

Never, ever self-censor with the idea of "conspiracy theory" - that is THEIR terminology and when you participate in it you are acting like a slave on a plantation self-policing your fellow slaves. If you think these guys want LENR - you are a full on moron. I will repeat, if you think that the control system wants LENR you are a full on moron. This system is absolutely against all freedom technologies.

• Decentralisation of currency, life necessity production and energy production is the key. Cashless society only makes sense to me when many of the problems with centralised banks, fiat currencies and politically motivated trade embargoes are engineered out of the system. I wouldn't promote a top down "citizen points" style of currency if the govt could deny you food, transport or electricity.

• Kennedy press conference in Berlin

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and there are several other reasons governments like a cashless society

Now there are some "bad" reasons as well...

1) Governments can track your every move. Every gas purchase, every food transaction. If there is no cash, you cannot go "off the grid".

Do you really think you can go "off the grid" just by using cash? Maybe . . .

Unless you carry a cell phone, in which case the phone company can track your every move. Or unless you use the internet, in which case the phone company can track your every move. Or unless you live in London, New York or any other major city with mass surveillance (1 camera for every 14 people) in which case the government can track your every move. Or unless you drive on any major road or highway in Atlanta, which have license reading cameras, in which case the government can track your every move. Or unless you drive into one of these gated communities (or you live in one), or you go into any office building, store or shopping mall, in which case the landlord, the neighbors and building security will track your every more. Or unless you buy things at one of the new stores Amazon and others are making, where every purchase is recorded and you don't need to check out. (In a generation all stores will be like this.)

In other words, you live in a goldfish bowl. Welcome to the 21st century. You cannot go "off the grid" just by using cash. That might have been possible in 1990, but it isn't possible now.

• In other words, you live in a goldfish bowl. Welcome to the 21st century. You cannot go "off the grid" just by using cash. That might have been possible in 1990, but it isn't possible now.

As with most things, it is a matter of scale.

Yes, I can live "off the grid" to a large extent now. You assume people must travel to large cities...or be of a big city life style. I can say there is not a single federal government surveillance camera in my town. If there is, it certainly is cloak and dagger! The government would know very little of me if not for my social security number.

My internet? Can be completely anonymous. I can tap into any public network in almost any small shop. My user names and ID's can all be alias's. I even know how to hack the MAC address and change it on my laptop so it cannot be routinely traced. Yes, avoidance on the internet is not really that big an issue if one is educated in it.

As long as I do not use my true identity on the web, it cannot trace me. If I have cash, I do not have to use my true identity.

I can now travel from my home and go to other states. It is highly unlikely that the government can track me specifically. I do not use OnStar etc. I can turn my cell phone off. I can purchase disposable phones and spoof my ID. They would have to manually review who knows how many thousands of hours of thousands of video files to try and find me on surveillance cameras. One can now, in remote areas such as ours, easily avoid those. Even facial recognition cameras are NOT like on TV. A little subterfuge and you can defeat them easily.

It is correct one would be unable to fly and one would not be able to lead a completely "Carefree" life, but live off the gird is possible and not even too difficult to a very large degree.

Without CASH however, that would be absolutely impossible AND the government could instantly track you at any time, past or present, for ANY reason. (Once it has been implemented for a while) Without cash, automatically it follows the gas purchase trail, the soda drink purchases, the snack purchases...... any single item I might need AND it is done immediately and AUTOMATICALLY..... whether there is justification of tracking me or not... it would be done.

It also brings up the issue of tracking your life style! Currently, the government has little ability to really monitor you lifestyle. In a cashless society, they now know EVERYTHING! IF I purchase a Big Gulp soda.. now the government could ding me, either by taxes, medical fees, places me on high risk lists and on and on. If I purchase a shot gun for skeet shooting, I could automatically be registered as a "terrorist suspect". If I purchase a "right wing" magazine, could be put on a watch list... (or left wing, depending on who is in power at the time). I give money to a church, it could trigger scrutiny of that church. The list goes on and on. If I DONATE to LENR FORUM, then it gets black listed by the evil oil barons! :huh:

Actually the ability to monitor my life is far more concerning than simply tracking my whereabouts. And it is likely true, that all tax computations would be done by the government and that would quickly become as corrupt as could be.

A cashless society would be exponentially more government controlled than now... I do mean exponentially.

• The Kennedy family has held some political office in the US for well over 100 years,

who in gods name thinks this is a good idea?

Sponging off the country like a tick or a leech, it’s a disease.

I despise the way this works.

Daley, Bush, Kennedy, mercy

• You assume people must travel to large cities...or be of a big city life style.

Most people must live in large cities. That's where the jobs are. If people did not have to live in cities, there would not be cities.

I can say there is not a single federal government surveillance camera in my town. If there is, it certainly is cloak and dagger! The government would know very little of me if not for my social security number.

As far as I know, there are no federal surveillance cameras anywhere other than federal buildings. All law enforcement cameras or owned by local governments. More to the point, most cameras are privately owned. The government is not watching you. Every store you go into is watching you, and nowadays half the streets in my neighborhood are watched with cameras in people's houses. If you commit a crime, the government can get a warrant for the camera data, but that seldom happens. The corporations use the video for security and marketing.

Phone companies sell your cell phone data showing where you have been. Anyone who has the money can buy it.

The government may not know more than your Social Security number, but Wallmart and Target know more about you than you know yourself. They know your daughter is pregnant before you do.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/k…-father-did/#3b2aeb7c6668

Actually the ability to monitor my life is far more concerning than simply tracking my whereabouts. And it is likely true, that all tax computations would be done by the government and that would quickly become as corrupt as could be.

The government can do all tax computations! Try cheating on your taxes and you will see. They know the right answer. In most countries the government does all the calculations and sends you a bill. You can dispute it if you like, but it is probably right. Only in the U.S. do they make you do the arithmetic, even though they already have the answer.

But, as I said, the government knows much less about you than Target does, or Amazon.com, Facebook, or Google. If you are worried about privacy, worry about those guys, not Uncle Sam.

As for anonymous "incognito" internet browsing, the ISP knows it is you. If they wanted to follow you, they could. If a police force had a warrant, they could follow you. See:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/9845881

I am not in favor of living in a goldfish bowl, but that is where we live. Like it or not, you cannot escape from it. Unless you live in the woods without electricity, a telephone or the internet, They Are Watching You. And they are selling your private life to anyone who wants it. You may think you know ways to keep the info out of the hands of corporations and governments, but you are fooling yourself. Anonymous cash transactions (or bitcoins) only solve a tiny part of the problem.

• But, as I said, the government knows much less about you than Target does, or Amazon.com, Facebook, or Google. If you are worried about privacy, worry about those guys, not Uncle Sam.

NSA = The US government maintains the global internet cache formerly owned and developed by AKAMAI (Mossad) an Israel company. This cache maintains a shadow browser and mirrors your behavior. All cookies you deny are still active in the AKAMAI cache and they follow you. There is no cheap escape from this cache as currently more than 80% of all traffic runs over it. Most big companies did buy service from AKAMAI. So e.g. newspapers store their content on AKAMI what makes it easy to share it between different newspapers.

I worked for Sybase that developed the software to store and analyze the Exabytes of data. There is virtually no limit to it and you get the answers within seconds. Luckily these folks are nor very skilled to form the questions...

Thus uncle Sam needs no cameras. You carry your phone and they can access it any time they like also the phones camera. That's why I always shield all cameras.

• Thus uncle Sam needs no cameras. You carry your phone and they can access it any time they like also the phones camera.

Not without a warrant. Perhaps it is technically possible, but it would politically impossible. If the government was doing something like that, news would leak out. People would be outraged. There is a great deal of anti-government feeling these days, especially among conservatives. Right wing radio would go nuts. For once, I would agree with them.

This conspiracy theory of yours reminds me of the other one posted here, that "Big Pharma" can get away with killing patients with the HPV vaccine. That cannot happen, first because the FDA would put a stop to it, and second, if the FDA failed to do that, the patients' families would find out and destroy the pharma company with a class action suit. Many wealthy people get the HPV vaccine. If they died, their families would quickly find out the vaccine is at fault, and they would sue. As I said before, there are powerful, well-funded law firms that specialize in this sort of thing. They have enough money and enough lawyers to win against any corporation.

Government and industry are nowhere near as powerful as you imagine them to be. Industry is not as powerful as CEOs and managers imagine -- or wish. They sometimes think they are in charge, but they are mere servants to their customers. They must do what their customers demand or they will quickly go bankrupt.

• Not without a warrant. Perhaps it is technically possible, but it would politically impossible. If the government was doing something like that, news would leak out. People would be outraged.

Never heard about Snowden?? He was a Sybase DBA... You can read what he said... I just know the techinal facts and believe me these are real! I follow this story since 20 years and only hit it by curiosity... Did almost cost my job...

• There is virtually no limit to it and you get the answers within seconds. Luckily these folks are nor very skilled to form the questions...

Thus uncle Sam needs no cameras. You carry your phone and they can access it any time they like also the phones camera. That's why I always shield all cameras.

Under "normal use" by typical users, it is amazing how much can be gleaned.... but it is not as comprehensive as TV shows represent!

I can go to any McDonalds parking lot and connect to the internet. Using various methods, I am 100% certain that I can access the web and no one can trace it back to me personally. They could trace back a session to the McDonalds WAN's global IP address and then perhaps using DHCP server logs, find the time the session was connected, the local IP address (meaningless by the way) and even the reported MAC address. The MAC address is what would identify a specific computer, but that can be spoofed as well. Yes, using a public access network, one educated and experienced can escape tracing without too much effort.

Sitting at your home over a long period of time... much more difficult.

Yes, there are literally thousands of scammers out there on the internet today. They are not as easily traceable as some here post. If they were, they would be much easier arrested. The hackers that kidnap your data via encryption Ransomware virus get paid on a daily basis. If it was so easily possible to trace them, they would be arrested or at least stopped. Yes, I know many are international and protection is via government cooperation, but not all. It is not that easy, believe me.

The whole concept of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is that it is all transactions are completely public. Which is partially true.. however even with cryptocurrency, you can get anonymity.

"However if you'd like the best anonymity possible, you need to purchase some kind of mining equipment and solo mine a block with a generation transaction (coin base) to a new address. This reward is very anonymous with no financial trail. Pool mining is less anonymous, but higher considerably than buying on exchanges. There are also pools not requiring even your email address and not keeping any usage logs such as the P2Pool network. So, you can buy as much anonymity as you need with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies."

https://www.quora.com/Is-Bitco…which-exchange-am-I-using

So to the common user, the internet is a pipe line to your life, without a doubt. However, it can and IS thwarted everyday..... not that I have any reason to hide by the way... I just do not want the government (especially ultra liberals) sticking their nose into my business! :) (and this site is not very secure as most are not by the way!)

• I can go to any McDonalds parking lot and connect to the internet. Using various methods, I am 100% certain that I can access the web and no one can trace it back to me personally.

All IP access adresses (layer 1) are stored and are associated with the people that buy the computer. All operating system allow remote login by NSA this has been enforced by the patriot act... Whether you like it or not - it was all fake terror to control you.

The best you can do is to use a virtual PC that emulates a layer one address behind a router else no way. Showing the web the same empty machine after each startup is perfect. But as soon as you connect e.g. a data device things become more tricky and you have to work with capabilities and low level accounts.

I have one machine where I don't care and do all my crucial work offline.

And please offline means no bluetooth ,wifi active!

• I can go to any McDonalds parking lot and connect to the internet. Using various methods, I am 100% certain that I can access the web and no one can trace it back to me personally.

McDonalds has surveillance cameras in all of their stores. A few years ago, anyone could submit an image from a camera to Google and find out who that person is. I am pretty McDonalds could do that without a warrant (since you are on their property), and any law enforcement agency could do it with a warrant. So, if you go into a McDonalds and do something illegal with your computer, they can probably find out it is you.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.