Clearance Items

• McDonalds has surveillance cameras in all of their stores. A few years ago, anyone could submit an image from a camera to Google and find out who that person is. I am pretty McDonalds could do that without a warrant (since you are on their property), and any law enforcement agency could do it with a warrant. So, if you go into a McDonalds and do something illegal with your computer, they can probably find out it is you.

No need to sit in their store! WiFi goes through walls and normally is connectable at least 100-200 feet away. So yes, there is a reason they are called "unsecured public networks". They are not secure and they are not traceable and it is simple to avoid the cameras.

I would be interested to know of such a program that could identify anyone from a submitted image. I do not think that exists in the form you seem to indicate. For instance, submitting a photo of you from one of the LENR conferences that has been posted here, would not identify you. Perhaps submitting some photo of a movie star or other well known, well publicized person is is done, but submitting some "John Doe" photo will not return who that person is at present. Facial recognition is just now being implemented with some success, such as the attempted rapist in NYC. However, note that he was only identified as he had a previous record and they had taken facial photos of him. Not just some general photo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer…-platform?ocid=uxbndlbing

It is true that computer program capability is increasing almost exponentially, mainly due to the exponential increase in computer processing power. Some things such as AI is also greatly changing the field. That is why a cashless society is such a dangerous thing in the wrong hands in my opinion. It is not just taxes or tracking, it is watching your every step in life to a great extent. It is not there yet. Indeed... my mother still does not have a credit card!.... I personally know a few people who do not have bank accounts. (Lots of tattos though! Go figure!) One can live off the grid still to a great extent... however it would pose many disadvantages. I am not saying I want to... but that it is just possible and that I do not want to give the government any more control than they already have.

All IP access adresses (layer 1) are stored and are associated with the people that buy the computer.

Perhaps this is just a language misunderstanding. Local IP address are not sold by a computer or tied to a computer. Your PC gets a different IP address for every network it connects to. Many networks, using DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) assigns a new IP addresses on a regular basis, all configurable by the network manager. WAN (Wide Area Network) or global IP's are assigned by host providers and are normally dynamic as well. You have to usually pay a bit extra to get a static one!

The only address that is actually tied to a computer is the MAC address.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

These addresses are often hard coded into the computers network interface by the computers manufacturer and are static and "Traceable". However, these can be spoofed or even easier.. simply purchase a plugin ethernet card which has it's own MAC address and then throw it away when done.

As long as you can pay CASH for the network card... you can be completely untraceable via MAC address. However if you have to pay for that network card via cashless credit card transaction, then it COULD be traced to you if the seller keeps track of serial numbers to purchase receipts!

( I need to stop on this thread... I am giving away my secret "criminal hacker" identity! :whistling: )

Seriously though, I am not a hacker but have worked with IT departments in my past corporate life and handle all the IT needs for my current small business. Security becomes more complex every day it seems!

My number one defense... I do not store ANY sensitive customer information that can be used by criminal hackers on my business computers. No SSN, no bank numbers, no Credit Card numbers...nothing. If it is not stored on my computers, hackers cannot steal it! No sensitive customer information is keyed on my business computers, so key logging virus' cannot steal it. Credit card transactions are done on third party terminals not connected to my system. I simply get and record an approval number. In cases, it is a bit of extra work, but the security is worth it.

• I would be interested to know of such a program that could identify anyone from a submitted image. I do not think that exists in the form you seem to indicate. For instance, submitting a photo of you from one of the LENR conferences that has been posted here, would not identify you.

I do not know if it is available now. Some years ago I tested it with photos of people I knew. It identified them correctly. I think I read they withdrew the feature. But of course it still works, and I have heard that law enforcement people use it routinely. I expect it has improved a great deal, along with other AI applications. Such as translation.

• There's a difference between the era of the Wright brothers and LENR. Apart from the engine, early aircraft could be copied and built by a good cabinetmaker and a bicycle mechanic. Monkey see, monkey do! There was zero regulatory control, no safety protocol, and the build itself used widely available skills and materials.

Except that, as a general statement about LENR, this appears to be untrue. Russ George has stressed that assembling the Atom-Ecology fuel does not require advanced methods "Nothing in the manufacture and application of these tiny cold fusion pellets cannot be taught to the poorest of this world". And once the fuel pellets are assembles, getting excess heat out of them is no more difficult than putting them in a toaster (he literally means that you can use a toaster if you want). And the heat is accompanied by only a minor amount of radiation.

• Russ George has stressed that assembling the Atom-Ecology fuel does not require advanced methods "Nothing in the manufacture and application of these tiny cold fusion pellets cannot be taught to the poorest of this world". And once the fuel pellets are assembles, getting excess heat out of them is no more difficult than putting them in a toaster (he literally means that you can use a toaster if you want). And the heat is accompanied by only a minor amount of radiation.

This would be the best outcome. But first a highly reproducible receipt must be defined. We had about 10 different working fuels so we have to decide which path with will drive on.

• highly reproducible receipt

I guess one part a highly reproducible recipe would be one that is durable... without developing too many off flavors. due to transmutations/... as well as chemicall reactions.

The Terbium+4 to Terbium+3 reduction to make blue zircon is one example of a chemical change which occurs when heating minerals

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Although transmutations have been identified and even celebrated in much LENR work , as evidence for LENR,

only a few will enhance the tasty mix of isotopes

• Official Post

I am just relaying Russ George says on his blog. If it is true then what you said about LENR being different because it requires manufacturing skills not already commonly available is wrong as a general statement.

I know perfectly well what Russ said and have discussed such things with him often. But there is a world of difference between 'teaching' how to do something and having the developed structures to enable it to happen. I could teach you how to skydive, but without an aeroplane and a parachute it would never happen.

• At the other extreme from LENR is ITER

as well as being out of reach of the poor countries..

ITER is out of reach of' teaching'.... there is the Lithium liquid neutron block and/or unobtainium

and the superconductors.. plus a few other fantastic bootstraps to be laced up...

• Maybe it would be necessary to mention the still very relative stability of these XSH, which would justify the need to further work on this exploratory path ?

This would be the best outcome. But first a highly reproducible receipt must be defined. We had about 10 different working fuels so we have to decide which path with will drive on.

• I know perfectly well what Russ said and have discussed such things with him often. But there is a world of difference between 'teaching' how to do something and having the developed structures to enable it to happen. I

That isn't what Russ George seems to indicate on his blog. However this isn't the Atom Ecology thread .... I will reserve an examination of the gap between what he says and what you are saying for there.

• Local order in high-entropy alloys and associated deuterides – a total scattering and Reverse Monte Carlo study

This work presents a detailed assessment of the local lattice distortion in three body-centered cubic (bcc) ...

... Analyses of the local environments around the deuterium atoms reveal an interesting correlation between the valence-electron concentration of the nearest neighbour metals and the stability of tetrahedral interstices with respect to deuterium occupation.

... about 6 % of the deuterium atoms are displaced from the tetrahedral interstices with smaller volumes to octahedral interstices.

Institute for Energy Technology, Department for Neutron Materials Characterization, P.O. Box 40, Kjeller NO-2027, Norway

University of Warsaw, Faculty of Chemistry, Pasteura 1, Warsaw PL-02-093, Poland

Uppsala University, Department of Chemistry –˚Angström Laboratory, Box 523, Uppsala, SE-75120, Sweden

ISIS Facility, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QX, United Kingdom

The X-ray total scattering measurements were performed at the Swiss-Norwegian beamline (SNBL) BM31 at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) in Grenoble, France.

• "This work is a study on the properties of the two lighter hydrogen isotopes (protium and deuterium) dissolved in palladium at high concentrations to form the well-established beta phase. Direct measurements of the tracer diffusion of these isotopes have been made for two sample geometries using quasielastic neutron scattering on Osiris at ISIS (Harwell, UK) and IN5 at The Institut Laue Langevin (Grenoble, France). Separate sorption measurements are also reported for each isotope to allow accurate determination of diffusion coefficients.

Diffusion coefficients are reported for octahedral - octahedral jump diffusion in the beta phase for both isotopes. These results are used to calculate a temperature for the ‘crossover point’ in the diffusion rate of these isotopes (~730 𝐾).

This work also presents several unexpected results from these experiments:

• A second diffusive motion, that does not appear to match any previously described, is reported for all samples and instruments. While it has not been possible to fully characterise this motion, its properties are investigated and discussed.

• A high degree of ordering amongst the deuterium is inferred in the beta phase deuteride at temperatures between 433 and 500 𝐾 with around 55% of the available palladium interstitials occupied. This phenomenon has not previously been reported above 150 𝐾.

• Evidence for similar ordering and a possible transition in the ordered structure are reported for the beta phase hydride at similar temperatures and pressures."

• "Kinetic isotope effect (KIE) is a common physicochemical effect to elucidate complicated microscopic reaction mechanism in biological, chemical and physical systems. In particular, the exchange of hydrogen to deuterium is a standard approach to investigate kinetics and pathways of a wide spectrum of key reactions involving proton transfer. However, KIE in electrocatalysis is still challenge. One main reason is because of high sensitivities of electrochemical systems to impurities. Aiming to establish an appropriate approach to observe KIE in electrocatalysis, we investigated KIE in oxygen reduction reaction with platinum electrodes, which is well-known to be sensitive to impurity, by comparing electrochemical properties in fully deuterated ultrapure electrolytes and high purity but not ultrapure grade solutions. This experimental plan is based on the fact that D2O is usually used in electrochemical systems without additional purifications to reach an ultrapure grade. In the conclusion, the KIE in electrode processes in these systems can be strongly influenced by a purity of a deuterated electrolyte, especially in the case of alkaline conditions. Therefore, additional purifications of D2O is indispensable to study KIE in electrocatalysis. This work shows a method to observe a reliable KIE in electrocatalysis, and therefore, provides a general approach to investigate complicated electrode processes."

• Excuse me, I show them these nodules every time at all conferences, but no one is interested in this, let's try to make this energy ourselves, I have everything, only there are no registrars and there are no electric capacitors (condensers) either. Maybe you really understood me, ball nodules will give plasma, which will give energy to the stator and everything will be fine! I am a good geologist, I will try to do it myself, but all physicists will be offended!

• I understand Gennadiy

my intentions here may be better thinking it another way, I don't ask for money, nor stimulus or go fund me checks,I've earned a living all my life and saved for that rainy day.

then I lost everything but a few of my favorite projects to the establishment. I refuse to sell my last few toys.

ridiculous rules and regulations form the corrupt keep everyone in fear and limit free will to nothing but circuital program and this never ending dept trap.

Hanging out with people with similar interest and point to things is all I have.

my intentions are to stay with the ship.

I hope you understand.

• Thank you for understanding! But it's better how our Rossi is sitting in Miami, it's better to hold on as you want. I don't need your toys or they are so cool that the oilmen killed everything they could !!! oil must be forgotten and it's high time, and then how it goes, we must slowly sell this data and make energy around the world. It seems that I understood correctly. Write if anything.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.