Clearance Items

• Apologies for the religious/political content of my last post. Unfortunately I have a certain gift for political satire (Johnathan Swift was my great great great grandfather on my Cornish side of the familia). He, JS, fell out with the Catholic Church by proposing grinding up all the dead bodies in morgues and making sausages out of them to feed to the starving Irish during the potato famine. The Church, in their wisdom, said this was against God's will, so millions of Irish perished from starvation. The REAL IRA are back in action now with shootings beginning again in Ulster. Which is the problem with religions like Catholicism or Jihadism, as long as you confess your sins or bow down to Allah, murder and robbery are forgiven. And today is All Saint's Day, when everyone prays for forgiveness for worshipping the Devil on Halloween night. Oh what a lovely WAR!! Our band has a new CD album coming out soon called World War 111 - Extinction Rebellion by KONSTRUKTIVISTS those idiots of surreality/DADAist like Salvadore Dali. Its Apolitical, honest!!!!

• Great News! The MOD here is taking back control of our nuclear weapons from the yanks! Re-privatising the industry to take back control from Trump, the great narcissist mentally unstable demagogue! Maybe now is the time for a first surgical strike to take out that monster Kim Jong Un? Let's face it the Chinese nuclear weapons are all pretty outdated ICBM's which can easily be shot down by anti-missile missile PATRIOT or STAR WARS missile systems, so the collateral damage in the West will be only a few million deaths!!!!! Oh what a lovely War!!!! Ask Il Dottore before he blows up Miami with his new SKL e-cat fusion reactor! Warm Regards:):):):)

• Great News! The MOD here is taking back control of our nuclear weapons from the yanks! Re-privatising the industry to take back control from Trump, the great narcissist mentally unstable demagogue! Maybe now is the time for a first surgical strike to take out that monster Kim Jong Un? Let's face it the Chinese nuclear weapons are all pretty outdated ICBM's which can easily be shot down by anti-missile missile PATRIOT or STAR WARS missile systems, so the collateral damage in the West will be only a few million deaths!!!!! Oh what a lovely War!!!! Ask Il Dottore before he blows up Miami with his new SKL e-cat fusion reactor! Warm Regards:):):):)

IDK even if a response is wise...😂🤔. Be safe.

• its enough to start retaliation.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big Tech Silencing Physicians: A Very Dangerous Road for American Medicine

https://aapsonline.org/big-tec…oad-for-american-medicine

• Thank God. Biden is president-elect. Turns back the tide of fascism sweeping the Free World. What will the Great Narcissist do now I wonder???? Let's hope he doesn't take the Nuclear Option, start WW111 to save his presidency!!!! Now all we have to do is get rid of Boris and his secret police!!!!

• Il Dottore will soon rule the World (power distribution network) if he hits on the right elements to add to his SKL 'ballerina' Hg vapour lamp. But I am not going to tell him what is obvious to me, anyway, let him carry on with his cat and e-mouse game........ad nauseam!:D

• I can assure you, Trump and the rest of the patriots within the world are Not attempting to save you all from the evil crime empire or the Communist Régime China.

you have all helped make a far more serious enemy to contend with.

Trump attempted to keep Him in the cage.

with few that know he even exists~ Welcome to the Razor's Edge

• This is rather political but I feel it necessary to warn extremists in the IRA to PLEASE AVOID VIOLENCE. Its probably too late because shootings have already started in N. Ireland and the WAR is on. The whole mess of BREXIT and tory austerity etc was all a BORIS/Cummings con, and will ultimately be THROWN OUT by the HOUSE OF LORDS! SO we (An Goth) KERNOW NATIONALISTS are asking you formerly to refrain from bombing the mainland, be patient, pacifism is far more potent a weapon than violence,

• Well I have drawn a blank with Drugs,com, they are probably just as corrupt as everybody else. Which leaves me in desperation to appeal directly to Team Google who monitor this site with tracking bots. How about it then? Are you willing to collaborate on establishing a World patent on ANTI-BAT? The patent offices and trademark regulation authorities are also riddled with corruption. As a last resort I will make an appeal to ma familia Cassese of the Italian mafia the Comorra, which my friend Roberto Saviano recommended to me as an option of the last resort......unfortunately funded by the heroin and cocaine trade flooding the streets and financial institutions of our capital city, Londinium. Veni, Vidi, Vici as Good old Julius Caesar used to say and the end justifies the means. I am sure Rossi would approve!!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.