Clearance Items

• Way off topic but interesting videos

on Mizuno golf clubs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• COVID affects EVERY molecule in your BODY! As all viruses DO! Unfortunately there is no getting away from the FACT that this is just a highly infectious (whether it was engineered or not) isoform of HIV. When will this FACT sink in? Are the fools going on to make more and more cash whilst the HUMAN RACE becomes EXTINCT? GOTTA face it fellas, this is Goddamm serious.....nuclear war is on the HOIZON (BLUE HORIZON JEFF BEZOS) WAKE UP all of you this is not a game of EVERSPACE or SPACE INVADERS!

• SO for the last and FINAL time the ONLY cure is ANTI-BAT which is probably also effective against HIV. OUR own immune systems can deal with these viruses - given the proper medication, herbal, chemical etc etc etc but EVERYBODY now knows VACCINES cannot EVER work! This is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

• AMAZING RUSSIAN DISCOVERY SAVES 25% + ON HEATING BILLS!

November 28, 2020

Way-ouT Future Magazine

Everyone who has used them knows that electrical baseboard heaters are expensive to operate, and alternatives like radiant oil heaters are only slightly better. But now, thanks to new scientific discoveries involving a mysterious atomic particle you might never have heard of, the ‘neutrino’, many types of old-fashioned and inefficient heaters using the Joule Effect are obsolete. (Joule heating basically uses a hot wire that won’t melt easily). It turns out that when the element Tungsten is heated between about 2500 and 3200 degrees Kelvin (subtract 300 for Centigrade degrees) somehow cold neutrinos do something and make the tungsten hotter than it would get by electricity alone! Professor Parkmohoff and colleagues, the scientists that made the discovery, have tested the tungsten neutrino effect and produced electrical savings of over 35 %. It is apparently a reaction that has gone unnoticed for decades, and is easily demonstrated with a common, old fashioned incandescent light bulb. Those are the light bulbs that once were common and got real hot. Your retired parents might remember them. Remarkably, the science shows that simply building a heater using these old fashioned light bulbs, operated at normal household voltages, will be from 20 to 35 % more effective than the best electrical baseboad, ceramic, or radiant oil heaters currently available. A home handyperson could conceivably even build their own using perhaps old fashioned Holiday Lights scrounged from the local charity recycling store. We are sure to hear more about this new discovery as the Russian scientists are continuing research into this exciting new field.

https//:wtfmagazine.com/news/hot/russians20%discover20%heat20%/

• CAUTION!!!

The link posted above by Para. seems to bring up a potential browser hijack site safetybrowsing dot com. There's also a typo (misplaced colon) in the URL, and correcting that triggers a security alert in Firefox. So proceed at your own risk.

Considering that the ‘link’ is just entirely fabricated text coloured blue, intentionally non-functional, I don’t know what to say about it’s malicious behaviour.

• Paradigmnoia Do you mean that you made up the link text, or did you retype it from an actual page address?

It could be entirely accidental that when pasted into Firefox it brings up a possibly malicious page.

It turns out that wtfmagazine is a real thing, and though it seems to live only on facebook, the domain does exist.

If your post appeared around 1 April I might have suspected it to be a response to QuantumHeat's GlowStick LENR Heater. But it's a bit early for that kind of thing.

• It figures there is a real wtfmagazine. I waffled on using that instead of wayout, but figured it complemented the Way-ouT Future in a more believable way, like some new upstart magazine could not get both the desired WTFs for itself, but it did the best it could. Something like that. Nice user-supplied backstory, especially believable ... someone will probably re-post it as fact on ECW anyway...

• It figures there is a real wtfmagazine. I waffled on using that instead of wayout, but figured it complemented the Way-ouT Future in a more believable way, like some new upstart magazine could not get both the desired WTFs for itself, but it did the best it could. Something like that. Nice user-supplied backstory, especially believable ... someone will probably re-post it as fact on ECW anyway...

The use of /news/hot/russians in the URL got my attention, I must admit, so nicely done. Not that I tried to click on it. I didn't. Really.

• Oh my GOD when will it SINK IN! Unless we pay RESPECT to Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping they will simply NUKE US! They have had quite enough of the West's prevarication and endless discussions of WHAT to DO next! They both THINK in terms of MILLENIA not tomorrow, not the next week, month or year or DECADE but the FUTURE which is ETERNAL! They are way, way ahead of the West in terms of technology and philosophy, and the ISSUE over HONG KONG is just a small blip where we can re-locate their CITIZENS to our HOME COUNTRY the UK. AND THERE WILL BE NO BREXIT. The LORDS WILL throw it out since it was all a BAD DREAM concocted by D CUMMINGS and CO. BORIS is OFF the HOOK and we have to support our Pime Minister:):(;):P and the Queen whatever happens NEXT. KEEP taking the ANTRI-BAT until THEN!

• THERE are no EMERGING green technologies EXCEPT for the ingenious new mini-WIND TURBINES and ELECTRIC BICYCLES the CHINESE are turning out by the millions! Three phase AC 600W 12V knocks the socks off any solar panel system (which is a con). Long live EMPEROR XI! Scrap all those TESLAS and turn them into bicycles!:)

• Alan Smith dear sir, shall I put all my new ideas into the public domain now that I know nobody takes me seriously on this site? Or shall I wait to see the new patent application you are filing.-- the thing is I can't see how we can quickly obtain the necessary funding for the project since so many other projects are being funded in parallel. And simply wasting all the resources. I can put my full specification for a central-heating size cold fusion reactor up here. When that is finished we can then think about designing FTL fusion drives for FTL space travel (Faster Than Light) to boost the spread of mankind into the rest of the known Universe. (Its an especially good time for this because the Andromeda Constellation is passing through our Galaxy and Mars and Venus are in conjunction with (closest to) Planet Earth!) So want to Hitch a Ride on the Number 42 (I prefer the numbers 0 or infinity and eternity).:):):)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.