Clearance Items

• But in the USA this is the same as political as the top shott's usually are paid jumping jacks of top business.

You keep saying stuff like this . . . Which tells me you know nothing about business.

Companies compete with one another. Microsoft is trying to clobber Amazon hosting, and put them out of business. Google is trying to clobber Microsoft. In the late 1980s, Microsoft successfully clobbered IBM, almost putting them into bankruptcy. In about 5 years, IBM went from being the biggest and most powerful company in the computer business to losing the most money any corporation ever lost in history. The wind turbine and gas companies are doing all they can to destroy the coal mining industry. Why? To take their profits! Billions of dollars lying on the table, there for the taking. Coal being coal, in the present state of the technology, taking that money is like taking candy from a baby. They are asking to be bankrupted, as was IBM in 1988.

In other words, there is no such thing as a "top business." The biggest ones are as vulnerable to attack as a corner deli is. They can be destroyed in 5 bad years. And they always will be destroyed, because the competition wants their money.

There is no unity among businesses. No loyalty of any sort. If one pharma company stumbles, the others will come in and eat it up as quickly as sharks eating a wounded fish. A pharma company might stumble by putting out a drug that does not work, or that hurts the patients, or any number of other ways. No other company will defend it. They will do nothing to help. On the contrary, they will help customers, regulators and others destroy the wounded company.

There is only one kind of "jumping jack" in business. When the customer says "jump," the company asks "how high?" The customer is king. Some executives develop the delusion that they control the market, and they can dictate to the customers. IBM managers thought that in 1985. By 1988 they realized that they -- the managers at IBM -- are slaves to the customers. If they had not realized that, IBM would have gone bankrupt as swiftly as AT&T, GM and RCA later did -- three companies that many people thought were immensely powerful. It turned out they controlled nothing. Once they stopped doing what the customers and the markets demanded, they vanished.

No matter how big a company is, it is controlled by free market capitalist forces far greater than themselves. They cannot stop market forces any more than King Canute could stop the tide from coming it. Granted there are nations and some industries outside the free market structure, such as U.S. hospitals. They can get away with things that other industries cannot. To some extent, in some ways, some pharma companies are part of this complex, in violation of anti-trust laws. So are some of the energy companies. Such complexes are always destroyed in the end, because the money draws powerful competitors. Sooner or later, the health-care business in the U.S. will be destroyed by the lure of the immense profits it makes.

• Right guys-I am through pussy-footing around - that turncoat Gary Jones has just taken over as editor of the Daily Express and has been pumping out fake news over the last year-just another indication of the TORY strangle hold on power maintaining the genocide and MURDER that is occurring with COVID-- all CORNISHMEN, WELSH, IRISH, SCOTS and ENGLISHMEN faithful to the SWORD of TRUTH are summoned to fight against the WESTMINSTER PARLIAMENTARIANS and end their farcical government forthwith! Only then will we see an end to this pandemic by the use of the correct anti-viral medicines I have previously identified for MASS PRESCRIPTION to the whole population-IIF the FREEMASONRY oppose us XXXXXXXXXXXXX! MY CODENAME is KING RICHARD IV! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :)

• Right guys-I am through pussy-footing around - that turncoat Gary Jones has just taken over as editor of the Daily Express and has been pumping out fake news over the last year-just another indication of the TORY strangle hold on power maintaining the genocide and MURDER that is occurring with COVID-- all CORNISHMEN, WELSH, IRISH, SCOTS and ENGLISHMEN faithful to the SWORD of TRUTH are summoned to fight against the WESTMINSTER PARLIAMENTARIANS and end their farcical government forthwith! Only then will we see an end to this pandemic by the use of the correct anti-viral medicines I have previously identified for MASS PRESCRIPTION to the whole population-IIF the FREEMASONRY XXXXXXXXXXXXX! MY CODENAME is KING RICHARD IV! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :)

You might want to put a hold on storming the castle, it was tried recently, didn't go so well but glad your back from the magical mystery tour

• You might want to put a hold on storming the castle, it was tried recently, didn't go so well but glad your back from the magical mystery tour

On the other hand, it is shaping up into a dandy light opera!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just kinda wondering here in Chicago, (while shivering at -9°?).

Did a free democratically elected government in Burma bother China enough to plot, plan instigate and initiate the military coup.?

It can’t be beneficial for their 1.4 billion residents to be so close to freedom, see it everyday and never taste it.

Was it always part of their plan, to build and release this virus, knowing the global response would be so tempered that they could get away with it? They are like puppeteers, always hiding in the background pulling strings to manipulate the world in their image.

Kinda makes me wanna go hmmmmm.

• External Content youtu.be

• Did a free democratically elected government in Burma bother China

First clean up the US with the hidden state terror law called patriot act.

The patriot act has a secrete (non public) part that all US companies must follow.

Most important: All IT/phone companies must grant NSA/CIA full access to all phones computer & networks. In Europe this is ensured by a post war contract between all states and USA.

This didn't start with 9/11. This was only the event that made an inofficial law an official one. Microsoft for example fully integrated the remote NSA access first time into windows 2000, where NSA had it's own public/private key pair to access all online Windows systems on the planet. This has been disclosed non intentionally because an MS-"idiot" delivered the full MS development kit to a very sensitive customer in Switzerland...

In know most details because I discovered many trap doors in US software..and I consulted the same software Snowden/NSA did use...

Did you know that NSA can access you over any blue-tooth connection from a neighbor phone? That this is one reason I always disable bluetooth:

• To help those in the US midwest get through the next week of cold, they could read 110 year old newspaper clips

of global warming.

If you pump energy into an oscillation and that is what weather is, then you not only raise the average level you also broaden the extremes.

Siberia polar Cities last summer had desert like hot days with >40C!!!! So windy City will feel it damn well at the opposite end.

• I offered my house as a demo site for the homes version of the Ecat, no answer yet from the Rossi collective.

We thought that the 1970s orange shag carpet would be a distraction from the demo, so we decided for another locale.

A real man cave, and in Utah, in honour of P&F. We hope you approve.

• You use the wrong rhetoric as non physics experts will see you as flat earther.

Correct is: Many charge like interactions are based on magnetic effects only. But a freely traveling electron will carry a charge for ever and certainly not listen to you...

You are experiencing difficulties, this is obvious ... You have no counterarguments to argue with me ... This is a bad grimace of an actor with a bad "acting" ... You have nothing to say to me, except for the stupidity and the accusations that you send to my address ... Just do not forget the following - only in your brains "charge" lives, but in nature it does not exist ... Do not forget that this is your personal opinion ... I hope physicists and without you figure out Maxwell's delusions. ..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.