Clearance Items

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BUT YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE THEORY!!!! e = MC TO THE POWER N,,, WHERE N VARIES BETWEEN - INFINTIY TO PLUS INFINITY WITHG GUESS WHAT, ZERO IN THE MIDDLE. wHEN N = 0.0000001 WE SIMPLY HAVE COLD FUSIOIN. wHEN N = PLUS INF

INITY WE HAVE ftl SPACE ENGINES CALLED FUSION DRIVES WHICH TRAVELL MILLIONS OF TIMES ftl????? wot IS WRONG WITH THAT?????? i S ANYBODY OUT TRHERE OIR DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HEADS UP YOUR ARSES AS eINSTEIN AND sTERNGLASS BOTH AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!?? AND YOU ARE JUST STUPID.,..//'[=

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

The principle of every catalysis is constraining bulk geometry of molecules into a surface, which decreases activation barrier of reaction. But we can go even further: from 2D into a 1D: compare my low-dimensional theory of cold fusion: what looks like theoretical impossibility during random 3D collisions within NIF or tocamak plasma (which would require extreme heat and high temperatures) may suddenly look quite feasible during collisions of atoms arranged into lines. Of course the spontaneous arrangement of atoms into lines looks statistically as impossible as spontaneous overcoming of Coulomb barrier - but this miracle still happens within each ordered metal lattice at low temperatures where these two extreme thermodynamic improbabilities cancel mutually - and cold fusion can still run there even at room temperature.. See also: LENR reaction initiated by nanothermite in new US Navy patent

Ivan Stepanovich Filimonenko in 2012 said that Fleishman and Pons tried to steal his technology from him ... It did not work ... Read this -

The legacy of Ivan Stepanovich Filimonenko - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ZHCL/phQM6nVyd

The legacy of Ivan Stepanovich Filimonenko -

https://drive.google.com/file/…jO-2qD_p/view?usp=sharing

• The principle of every catalysis is constraining bulk geometry of molecules into a surface, which decreases activation barrier of reaction. But we can go even further: from 2D into a 1D: compare my low-dimensional theory of cold fusion: what looks like theoretical impossibility during random 3D collisions within NIF or tocamak plasma (which would require extreme heat and high temperatures) may suddenly look quite feasible during collisions of atoms arranged into lines. Of course the spontaneous arrangement of atoms into lines looks statistically as impossible as spontaneous overcoming of Coulomb barrier - but this miracle still happens within each ordered metal lattice at low temperatures where these two extreme thermodynamic improbabilities cancel mutually - and cold fusion can still run there even at room temperature.. See also: LENR reaction initiated by nanothermite in new US Navy patent

There is no "Coulomb barrier" in nature, since there are no "electric forces", no "electric fields" and no "electric charges" ... The first person to expose James Clerk Maxwell was not me - this man was the outstanding German physicist of the 19th century - Karl Schreber, who published his article in 1899 -

Die Jfaasse der elektrischen Grössen, May 1899 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5gF4/3va7SkJYn

Die Jfaasse der elektrischen Grössen, May 1899 - https://drive.google.com/file/…ShRlLsMX/view?usp=sharing

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/1RW8/UmRBsBtPp

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 - https://drive.google.com/file/…NP6FzqAd/view?usp=sharing

Post edited to remove anti-semitic comments. Alan

• Ivan Stepanovich Filimonenko in 2012 said that Fleishman and Pons tried to steal his technology from him ... It did not work ... Read this -

I can't find find the paper anymore where the Russians show that they invented the light bulb, the Radio & TV-set, FAX, the car, the bicycle, alternate current, the Rockets, vaccines and finally the Vodka!

• I can't find find the paper anymore where the Russians show that they invented the light bulb, the Radio & TV-set, FAX, the car, the bicycle, alternate current, the Rockets, vaccines and finally the Vodka!

I propose to issue a warning to Wittenbach for his disrespect for the "Russians", for his Russophobic position and insulting a Russian physicist who died in 2013, but at the same time in 2012 told a story about Fleischmann and Pons ... One of them was Filimonenko's opponent .. He stole his ideas ... But from the Russians, KNOW-HOW is not on paper, but in his head ... Wittenbach should know the history - the Topaz-1 reactor, which Filimonenko developed, successfully flew into space and the drawings of this reactor were then sold to USA ... The Americans made the reactor according to the drawings, launched it into space, but it does not work as if it were evil ... Poor Americans did not suspect that the prudent Russians left the KNOW-HOW of this installation in their heads and they left their thoughts on this matter. they did not give it to the Americans ... Interview with Filimonenko in this video - KhYaF Filimonenko I.S. 06/30/2012 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Learn the "Russian language" gentlemen physicists ...

The LENR program in the USSR was adopted back in 1953 !!!

• You poorly know history!

The first who invented the steam locomotive was Richard Trevithick, an engineer from England, who in 1801 first thought about the design of new steam boilers - light and practical, and then patented the world's first steam locomotive "Puffing Devil". A distinctive feature of this model was good technical characteristics, but its production was also discontinued due to a lack of steel, from which rails had to be made, because the cast-iron rails simply could not cope with the enormous weight of the vehicle and sagged.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I propose to issue a warning to Wittenbach for his disrespect for the "Russians", for his Russophobic position and insulting a Russian physicist who died in 2013, but at the same time in 2012 told a story about Fleischmann and Pons ... One of them was Filimonenko's opponent .. He stole his ideas ... But from the Russians, KNOW-HOW is not on paper, but in his head ... Wittenbach should know the history - the Topaz-1 reactor, which Filimonenko developed, successfully flew into space and the drawings of this reactor were then sold to USA ... The Americans made the reactor according to the drawings, launched it into space, but it does not work as if it were evil ... Poor Americans did not suspect that the prudent Russians left the KNOW-HOW of this installation in their heads and they left their thoughts on this matter. they did not give it to the Americans ... Interview with Filimonenko in this video - KhYaF Filimonenko I.S. 06/30/2012 -

Learn the "Russian language" gentlemen physicists ...

The LENR program in the USSR was adopted back in 1953 !!!

To make it clear to foreign researchers what Ivan Stepanovich Filimonenko is talking about from 7 minutes 25 seconds of this video - IS Filimonenko I.S. 06/30/2012 -

Filimonenko says - “It was like this. Fedotov Gennady Nikiforovich asked me for photographs of my installations and with these photographs he went to the Czechoslovakian embassy. Pons and Fleischmann were there, acting as experts. Our goal was to help them create industrial installations. And instead of helping the creation of these installations, they emigrated to the United States and there they passed it off as their discovery ...

The second case is connected with Konstantin Novoselov and Andrei Geim ... Also the same picture and the same story. I received this material for the first time. It was called a neutronide (remark by A.A. Cherepanov - the modern name for graphene). This is my name. It is not suitable on the basis of carbon, because it ignites and burns at a temperature of 400 ° C. But if we take a neutronide, then it can work at 3000, 4000 and even at 5000 ° C.

I worked in Podolsk (1989-1990). And my organization, NPO Luch, was associated with the organization in Chernogolovka, where Novoselov and Geim worked. They found out that I was doing this work and came to me. And then, having learned this information from me (remark by A.I. Cherepanov - it should be understood this way - "having stolen this information from me"), they also emigrated - left for England and then received the Nobel Prize for this work of mine. So in our country theft and the principle of theft flourish, i.e. awards are received not by developers, but by people who steal developments from others ... "

• But the work by Paneth and Peters predates all of this.

The main thing is not this ... The main thing is different and Filimonenko speaks about this with pleasure and mockery - Fleischman and Pons stole the idea, but did not steal the KNOW-HOW, and therefore, even having received 12 million pounds sterling of investments, they suffered and could not achieve anything ... Filimonenko's installations worked on 43 satellites ... Is that clear?

The Germans, the Americans, the Saudis, the Chinese, and the Japanese examined the hydro-wave installations ... But they could not repeat this technology ... KNOW-HOW was in Afanasyev's head ... Both Filimonenko and Afanasyev worked in the same organization, and brother Filimonenko worked in the same laboratory with Afanasyev and under his leadership ...

• And what evidence do you have that this space reactor was anythng at all to do with Fleischmann and Pons?

There is an old German joke:

Who invented the TV set? Petrov!

Who invented the autombile? Petrov!!

Who invented the light bulb? Petrov!!!

Who invented photography? Petrov!!!!

Who ...

So this is not my invention. It's a widly known joke among German researchers.

Same with the Embassy story that certainly has been invented after 3 bottles of Vodka. P&F were never nuclear experts...

• So very dark humor

gitty

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.