Clearance Items

• Possibly Pfizer did - clandestine - at it later as it now is allowed to store the vaccine at normal fridge temperature for some days...

I don't think they added it later, both MRNA vaccines probably had to use graphene to stabilize the spike. As I said, until January 2020 the reason MRNA vaccines were never used were related to an unstable spike coding .

• Official Post

I don't think they added it later, both MRNA vaccines probably had to use graphene to stabilize the spike. As I said, until January 2020 the reason MRNA vaccines were never used were related to an unstable spike coding .

Ok but is unlisted as ingredient and also the measured amount of mRNA was a 6% of the official value. It should have 100 micrograms/mL and it was found 6 micrograms/mL and wasn’t even diluted to the same degree.

• Ok but is unlisted as ingredient and also the measured amount of mRNA was a 6% of the official value. It should have 100 micrograms/mL and it was found 6 micrograms/mL and wasn’t even diluted to the same degree.

I'm just now looking at this and have no good explanation for discrepancy other than manufacturing errors and I'm just guessing but here in the united States, a major manufacturing vaccine plant was closed due to lack of quality control. They were manufacturing J&J, but we're under investigation before Covid.

• Official Post

I'm just now looking at this and have no good explanation for discrepancy other than manufacturing errors and I'm just guessing but here in the united States, a major manufacturing vaccine plant was closed due to lack of quality control. They were manufacturing J&J, but we're under investigation before Covid.

Someone translated it to English

https://www.henrymakow.com/upl…4_5976673186836646447.pdf

• Official Post

I looked up The lot number of the vial and it was produced in April 27th and was distributed in Europe.

Today I got to know, unexpectedly for me, who was the person that retrieved the vial submitted to analysis and it was a Spanyard called Rafael Navarro (I don’t know,

but I suspect he is either a policeman or a retired LEO in Spain). As these vaccines are not for sale to the public he literally had to steal one vial to which he admits he is ashamed of having had to, but there was no other way. He says that for the official record he claims “he found it on the street”.

With the lot number one can find the EU authorization code.

• I looked up The lot number of the vial and it was produced in April 27th and was distributed in Europe.

Today I got to know, unexpectedly for me, who was the person that retrieved the vial submitted to analysis and it was a Spanyard called Rafael Navarro (I don’t know,

but I suspect he is either a policeman or a retired LEO in Spain). As these vaccines are not for sale to the public he literally had to steal one vial to which he admits he is ashamed of having had to, but there was no other way. He says that for the official record he claims “he found it on the street”.

With the lot number one can find the EU authorization code.

Rafael Navarro is a Spanish entertainer, I'll wait for a more reputable names

• Official Post

Rafael Navarro is a Spanish entertainer, I'll wait for a more reputable names

You got the wrong Navarro, this one is indeed a local policeman, not retired. In this interview he claims he got fed up with the whol issue around the pandemic because he noticed people starting to have fear to the mere presence of a policeman..

https://www.noentiendonada.es/…da-pandemia-es-un-engano/

• Es fällt uns auch im Traum nicht ein

Die Instrumente dieses Wahns zu sein.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From Ed Lewis...

In the 1990s, I wrote a book about the current plasmoid paradigm and the history of science and economics. It explains the Kondratiev wave of economic depression periods in a logical way. I am updating and editing the book. You can read the book by sending 20 USD or getting a password another way.

At least get Lewis to purchase an advertisement for his pseudoscience on LENR forum, like Rossi's ads on ECW. Enough free publicity.

• External Content youtu.be

• Something to know. over the years a number of threads- post and video's we voluntarily agree on with a check mark have been changed to show we agree to fake science or in some cases just plain junk.

its a old facebook trick going back 10 years they can pull up but we can not get to anymore. it happens everywhere. they change the context of the post after its out of your view. just part of the long plan they are so proud of. pointless to go back and delete everything, its a well known trap.

• Something to know. over the years a number of threads- post and video's we voluntarily agree on with a check mark have been changed to show we agree to fake science or in some cases just plain junk.

its a old facebook trick going back 10 years they can pull up but we can not get to anymore. it happens everywhere. they change the context of the post after its out of your view. just part of the long plan they are so proud of. pointless to go back and delete everything, its a well known trap.

I am not aware of this happening- but then I don't read old posts so much. The only people who might change stuff after the event are the mod/admin team. And we don't do it. The odd obnoxious post might get moved to trash or have the nasty bits removed- generally with an explanatory note attached , Other wise it never happens - we are not the old Soviet Union..

• I am not aware of this happening- but then I don't read old posts so much. The only people who might change stuff after the event are the mod/admin team. And we don't do it. The odd obnoxious post might get moved to trash or have the nasty bits removed- generally with an explanatory note attached , Other wise it never happens - we are not the old Soviet Union..

Its not the mods, its the guy that did the posting -edits

its how people get discredit in places like a courtroom, the prosecuting or defending gets copy's and hands them out that you agreed to something and then the judge thinks you"r just backing out.

you get discredited before the case even starts.

Its a pre made down the road ready to use trap if you get in trouble down the road.

it's in use every day now.

• ......And according to Bruno Benton there was no beginning or will be no end to THE UNIVERSE. At the centre of each galaxy there is a region at absolute 0 on the Kelvin scale, the Universe is fixed as far as we humans are concerned, our brief existence is less than a nano-nano millisecond compared to the lifetime of the planets and the Sun in our solar system whilst the whole Universe is infinite and ETERNAL..Some 'brief history of time?????? Which I keep re-iterating E = mc to the power n where n ranges from 0 to infinity, and gravity waves are EM radiation with wavelengths of LIGHT YEARS! So when E =mc to the powere 0.00000002 we can have cold fusion, whilst on the Suns E = mc to the power 10000000 or possibly infinity! You see Leif Holmlid has discovered the necessary catalysts to enable LENR fusion without the massive gravitation field of the Sun.. FeKO2, etc for Rydberg matter synthesis (UDH) and using green laser set ups for releasing and sorting - muons from +muons. But I still maintain Laser light is not necessary since we can simply double the wavelength for RESONANCE into the infra red to PRODUCE HEAT. But we do need a CRITICAL MASS for this to work in reality. :) :) :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.