Clearance Items

• В

https://scitechdaily.com/earth…onnes-of-mass-every-year/

"According to some calculations, the Earth is losing 50,000 metric tons of mass every single year, even though an extra 40,000 metric tons of space dust converge onto the Earth’s gravity well, it’s still losing weight.

Chris Smith, a microbiologist, and Dave Ansel, a Cambridge University physicist provided the answer in BBC Radio 4’s More or Less program. The 40,000 metric ton of mass that accumulates comes from space dust, remnants of the formation of the solar system."

It's funny to read...

“It is known that the power of solar radiation per unit of the earth's surface is equal to

N = 1.40*103 W/m2 = 0.14 W/cm2.

Since this power is formed by photons emitted by the electrons of the Sun and having mass, it is possible to determine the mass carried away by photons during the existence of the Sun.

The kinetic energy and power of a photon from the middle of the light spectrum - a green photon is equal to

mf = 5•10-36 kg

Its kinetic energy is

E= mC2 = 5•10-36 (2.998•108)2 = 4.5•10-19 J

It is numerically equal to the photon power

Nf = mC2 /sec = 4.5•10-19 J/sec(Watt)

How many light green photons form the specified thermal power N = 1.40•103 W/m2 = 0.14 W/cm2 per square centimeter of the Earth's surface?

Dividing the thermal power N = 0.14 W / cm2, formed by light photons on each square centimeter of the Earth's surface, by the power Nf = 4.5 × 10-19 W of one (green) photon, we obtain

nf = N/Nf = 0.14 W / cm2/ 4.5•10-19 W/ photon = 3.11•1017 photons / cm2

The area of the sphere Sz with the orbital radius of the Earth is equal to

Sz = 4π • Rz2 = 4 • 3.14 • (1.5 • 1011 m)2 = 28.30•1022 m2 = 2.83•1027 cm2

How many photons does the Sun emit per second on the inner surface of a sphere with the orbital radius of the Earth?

nff = nf • Sz = 3.11•1017 photons / cm2 2.83•1027 cm2 = 9.1•1044 photons/sec

What is the mass of photons emitted by the Sun per second on the inner surface of a sphere with the orbital radius of the Earth?

M1f = nff • mf = 9.1•1044 photons/sec • 5 •10-36 kg/ photon (green) = 4.55•109 kg/s = 4.55•106 tons/sec

Our Sun emits per second the number of only light, green photons, the total mass of which is 4.55 million tons.

For a year (31536000 sec), the mass of green photons that the sphere of the Earth absorbs is equal to -

31536000 sec • 4.55•106 tons/sec = 1,43•1014 tons

Mass of the Earth 5.97•1021 tons, i.e. the mass of green photons per year is 2.4•10-6 percent of the mass of the Earth.

Compare - "the Earth is losing 50,000 metric tons of mass every single year," and the mass of the Earth annually absorbs - 1.43•1014 tons/year

• with all the time missing we can stay in the math zone ~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Alan Smith - Advanced Energy Concepts Challenging the Second Law of ThermodynamicsAn SSE Symposium in conjunction with the 4th Annual Advanced Propulsion and Energy Workshop on Zoom

Went straight to the presentation by DARPA PM David Lewis. Nothing about LENR unfortunately. Pretty straight forward talk about who he is, DARPA mission, definition of disruptive technology, goals, methods, and "giga-engineering projects" they have been involved with.

Few of you are aware of the following - when you charge your battery, you thereby violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics ...

Carnot, Thomson, Gibbs, Boltzmann, Helmholtz ... worked in the 19th century ... There is no closed system on our beloved Earth !!! And these physicists did not understand this... I'm sorry... But even millions of physicists living today do not understand this... They do not understand that photons characterize heat - their mass characterizes heat... The larger the mass of a photon, the greater the temperature this photon characterizes ! Do you understand that the electric current that you use to charge the battery is a mass - ethereal mass or photon mass, which free electrons pumped from a current source - for example, a nuclear power plant, which is located 1000 km from your room outlet, into which you inserted the plug of your charger ... You brought the battery from the street, where the temperature was - 30 degrees Celsius. You pumped mass into the bound electrons of the electrolyte material of your battery and changed the state of aggregation of the electrolyte material - you heated it ... Heating is the pumping of mass into bound electrons, which - pumping, occurs through free electrons that work for you in the electric wire of your city , the electrical wire of your apartment, in the electrical conductors of the "electric circuit" of the charger, in the electrical wires that you brought to the battery terminals, in the plates of your battery and in the electrolyte - this is a single network that you do not see ...

The last conference showed that physicists are far from the truth... And they are far not because they are stupid, but because they were not taught to look at these processes differently - that's one thing. And the second - they are all as one in the grip of the delusions of Sir Maxwell, who made a mistake and whom physicists trusted too much - they did not want to double-check his teaching ... The third is experiments ... It is they who push physicists to look for answers to emerging they have questions - the results of their experiments do not agree with physics, which is based on Maxwell's dogmas ... They cannot believe that Maxwell set them up, because they stupidly think as follows - if I measure the current-voltage characteristics and a thousand with an ammeter and a voltmeter since in other experiments I proved Maxwell right, it means that everything is fine with Maxwell, but something is wrong with me ... This is the main delusion ... Your ammeter does not measure the amount of "electric charges" - Your ammeter measures the amount of mass - ethereal mass or a photon mass pumped by free electrons... But you don't understand this... Think about it...

• Inside out

Or

Upside down

Subtle

Both at once?

Example

Counterclockwise

Clockwise

Relativity Too

Both at once.

Perceive from.... perceptions!

As Above

So Below

Dervishes never stop.

Problem 2 –What is the total mass in tons of impacting objects each year, over the surface of Earth, in the mass range from 1 gram to 1020 grams? (Use π = 3.14 and

assume a spherical Earth with a radius of 6,378 km).

I'll let someone else do the math for me. Thanks all and a little bit more than we will ever know. Alive, yes?

In kinder garden... learning the rules. Leaving others behind.

Kudos Yearning since 21january58

64 I was birthed 20 days after NASA came into existence.

Link to the latest presented problem.

Source

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.

The·Answer (approximate) Subtle

Provided by NASA

THANKS

Problem 2 –What is the total mass in tons of impacting objects each year, over the surface of Earth

https://spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov/Calculus/10Page113.pdf

·

Your connection to this site is secure

• For a year (31536000 sec), the mass of green photons that the sphere of the Earth absorbs is equal to -

31536000 sec • 4.55•106 tons/sec = 1,43•1014 tons

Mass of the Earth 5.97•1021 tons, i.e. the mass of green photons per year is 2.4•10-6 percent of the mass of the Earth.

Compare - "the Earth is losing 50,000 metric tons of mass every single year," and the mass of the Earth annually absorbs - 1.43•1014 tons/year

By these calculations, shouldn't the earth be molten, and lifeless?

• Subtle

Love

Imagine as you will…

Everyone is an instrument in a symphony

Each playing notes

Some melodious

others discordant

Each ringing true

At first and then less often…

The harmonies

are elusive

Unreproducible

Yet strongly sustained!

Leaving us curious…

When it is heard the composition is magnificent!

Through keen observation over time

Improvements

are seen

In the instrumentalists and their orchestration…

This certainly heartens

Good participation

and virtuosity

As it has in our friend

Martin Fleischmann

Thanks for everything

Tears

and

All

"Love Imagine as You Will" –gbgoble2012 In Honor of Martin Fleischmann at Cold Fusion Now

From

"Martin Fleischmann 1927 to 2012 and Beyond" 21august2012 by Ruby Carat

Martin Fleischmann 1927 to 2012 and beyond – COLD FUSION NOW!

• Keeping my toes out of that question..

I cant think of anything that will keep the camera lense in space that clean, or the power pans.. or the vast clear space view with all that dust to see the big bang..

yup staying away from that question..

• By these calculations, shouldn't the earth be molten, and lifeless?

Shane D! Why did you upset me with your stupidity??? I had a different opinion about you ... How can 2.4•10-6 percent of the mass of the Earth melt ??? The atmosphere of the Earth is another matter ... All these hurricanes in the USA and in other parts of the planet are the "evaporation-melting" of ocean water ...

Here is your answer - how the mass of water is transported in the atmosphere ... The pressure of photons is the cause of any wind ... Therefore, I criticize the "energy approach"! This sounds from the lips of every scientist... It's a disaster... Energy is NOT transferred, but mass is transferred!

• Alan Smith - Advanced Energy Concepts Challenging the Second Law of ThermodynamicsAn SSE Symposium in conjunction with the 4th Annual Advanced Propulsion and Energy Workshop on Zoom

Few of you are aware of the following - when you charge your battery, you thereby violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics ...

Carnot, Thomson, Gibbs, Boltzmann, Helmholtz ... worked in the 19th century ... There is no closed system on our beloved Earth !!! And these physicists did not understand this... I'm sorry... But even millions of physicists living today do not understand this... They do not understand that photons characterize heat - their mass characterizes heat... The larger the mass of a photon, the greater the temperature this photon characterizes ! Do you understand that the electric current that you use to charge the battery is a mass - ethereal mass or photon mass, which free electrons pumped from a current source - for example, a nuclear power plant, which is located 1000 km from your room outlet, into which you inserted the plug of your charger ... You brought the battery from the street, where the temperature was - 30 degrees Celsius. You pumped mass into the bound electrons of the electrolyte material of your battery and changed the state of aggregation of the electrolyte material - you heated it ... Heating is the pumping of mass into bound electrons, which - pumping, occurs through free electrons that work for you in the electric wire of your city , the electrical wire of your apartment, in the electrical conductors of the "electric circuit" of the charger, in the electrical wires that you brought to the battery terminals, in the plates of your battery and in the electrolyte - this is a single network that you do not see ...

The last conference showed that physicists are far from the truth... And they are far not because they are stupid, but because they were not taught to look at these processes differently - that's one thing. And the second - they are all as one in the grip of the delusions of Sir Maxwell, who made a mistake and whom physicists trusted too much - they did not want to double-check his teaching ... The third is experiments ... It is they who push physicists to look for answers to emerging they have questions - the results of their experiments do not agree with physics, which is based on Maxwell's dogmas ... They cannot believe that Maxwell set them up, because they stupidly think as follows - if I measure the current-voltage characteristics and a thousand with an ammeter and a voltmeter since in other experiments I proved Maxwell right, it means that everything is fine with Maxwell, but something is wrong with me ... This is the main delusion ... Your ammeter does not measure the amount of "electric charges" - Your ammeter measures the amount of mass - ethereal mass or a photon mass pumped by free electrons... But you don't understand this... Think about it...

Hmmm ... the post has been here 12 hrs, (in this category: "media-news-video-library-no-discussions-please") and I now just have to ask regarding batteries - do you know what an "ion" is? As in Sulphur ion, or Lithium ion.

• I would like to remind you that there are no stupid people here. There are only banned people, mistaken people, smart people and very smart people.

This is how the Russian language works ... I meant -

stupid phrase ... Quite smart people can write stupid phrases - it happens sometimes ... There is nothing terrible or offensive in this, from my point of view ... Sorry, but this is Russian ... For this reason it is very difficult for me to convey my thought - I don’t know English well, and Google translates as it thinks .

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.