Clearance Items

• A old mix I had fun with on the stove and my electric blender-a bit of water" added tissue and hematite aluminum dust and a few other things and kept blending as the water slowly thickened by adding more stuff... rolled them into a ball and let the dry. I could not light them with with anything, not even a torch.

but using high voltage was interesting as it would look like when you light a tight roll of tissue and see the veins glow.

obsidian copper ect.then little brown balls all over the place to drop the on top of the electrode's sticking up in the race track reminding me of the oil furnaces transformer and the gap at the electrode's "if you have one handy" and let the dry ball lay on them.

pasted-from-clipboard.png Could be interesting...

happy hunting.

Still don't want the job.lol

• Seatrout

The more of your stuff I read the less I know. Why is that?

I did not start on the same page as all of you, my project was Air Combat IR systems for RC air combat simulation using IR ground targets ect. Air to ground targets, 88mm IR ect with cameras people can log into.

adding glow the the dark pigment to the fiberglass aircraft skin to see the planes in the dark without washing the infra red. the attempt was to see If I could keep the glow pigment bright in flight with out lighting them from inside the foam cores that did not work.

after that disaster I stumbled into similar science So I attempted to share.

hope it helps.

• Seatrout

What page? Clear as mud. My project was to use Ufimtsev's approximate asymptotic scattering solution to try to tell the difference between fake warheads and real warheads of Russian missles from radar signature data. In the end I think the DOD got their money's worth. That was a long time ago. What country were you working for?

• We will likely never be on the same page GRM

most of my thoughts are years old in this site.

car ignition system , HEI or a MSD multi- spark with points distributor to fire one fuel ball at a time is the same as the racetrack firing in sequence of this thing.. that looks the same 20542-pasted-from-clipboard-png I just used a jag points distributor with a MSD system. 6- 8 or 12 cyl

?thumbnail=1 with spark plugs ect.

Its likely your looking at one of my post thinking it was directed at one of your posts, Sorry about that.

Trout.

• Shane ask for me to fill in the blanks but I'm having a hard time doing that. I'd like to think i will get back to my project one day but it seems unlikely.

That's why I posted this design and not the design I would like to hang on to for my project.

After filling the mold with fireplace remix, pull out the red plastic and add the electrodes bla bla bla

its almost the same.

I have faith some will understand.

Happy hunting.

Sorry I'm such a pain but this is not my thing..

• If you hit the ball with a taser and check after - with the inductive amplifier and its still holding a charge or growing you may have a formula.

It still reminds me of instantaneous human combustion. or at least the likely missing catalysis.soak.for voltage veins.

best of luck.

• Almost all of my molds plugs are from Styrene plastic sheets and a vacuum system .

all the plugs are wood /Same as the plastic parts for the aircraft.

Images

• ?thumbnail=1
    • After the remix sets up just flip it over with the styrene still
      attached and add the remix again as the cap or the next stage of the reactor
  • just funny..about a minute..

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As its the same unit as the small unit =can be fun to learn but its best to get the ideas together before changing..

lotta smoke at first ,leave a burn smoke out hole.

Serendipitously, new video just out by Simeon Hein:

Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter: The Hidden Connection

This is a reproduction of my Zoom presentation on October, 2021 to the Sky High Productions group in the Netherlands. Here we look at some of the energetic connections between the spiral, helical patterns in crop circles and related phenomena like Cold Fusion/LENR, coherent matter, and cryptids. We look at some of the strange cases of battery and camera failures near these phenomena, and other magnetic anomalies, and seek an explanation in the properties of condensed matter from researchers like Nicola Tesla, Winston Bostick, Ken Shoulders, and John Hutchison. And don't miss my new book coming soon: http://DarkMatterMonsters.com

Thanks to Bob Greenyer and the MFMP for use of their slides.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Brilliant artistry! A Mandelbrot pattern superimposed on an encircled six-sided star, and it looks remarkably like some crop-circles of unknown origin following thunderstorms - could these be of alien origin, super-nature or nature that is the question?

Seems to be an AI.

Its also seems some of the photos on the net with tell-tail holes within the art are gone now.

looking around after the first silhouette popes up on my pc looking for a way to light the glow pigment and kept showing up I started to look around.

and understanding old school cavity magnetron taking out battery's ect

Its seemed better to build it and show what it is then talk crops.

you all know how that worked out.... As you also know I don't give up easily.

• Serendipitously, new video just out by Simeon Hein:

Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter: The Hidden Connection

This is a reproduction of my Zoom presentation on October, 2021 to the Sky High Productions group in the Netherlands. Here we look at some of the energetic connections between the spiral, helical patterns in crop circles and related phenomena like Cold Fusion/LENR, coherent matter, and cryptids. We look at some of the strange cases of battery and camera failures near these phenomena, and other magnetic anomalies, and seek an explanation in the properties of condensed matter from researchers like Nicola Tesla, Winston Bostick, Ken Shoulders, and John Hutchison. And don't miss my new book coming soon: http://DarkMatterMonsters.com

Thanks to Bob Greenyer and the MFMP for use of their slides.

External Content www.youtube.com

Simeon Has looked and commented several of The MFMP videos dealing with this topic and often comments on Bob Greenyer’s substack blog.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.