Clearance Items

• Still thinking the vibration state in time for any black hole to when matter is at its today's state = "wobble" state'"shorter vibration orbit" -black holes can only compress the vibration state "' will only go back in time to a compress earlier state if anther devise can lock within the same vibration time line likely in the day of its creation. Say when earth was new...

It seems to me Cern is looking to pop out a partial to date the vibration state to when the earth- if the earth had a door up and running to attach too... you know, the big stone doorways that don't go anywhere but to a stone wall but designed very similar to the Cern geometry.

looks like they are just having fun looking around.

besides the Alpha particle negative beta decay and decreases in the positive beta decay if its vibration state was taken back 10.000 years.bla bla bla.

would still be interesting though.

• But we humans cannot escape our history which is implanted in our DNA. All we can do is extrapolate from our previous collective consciousness. This is a mental (or analogue) trap which few of us can escape. However we have science fiction where we can escape, for a time, into visions of the future. Watch 'The Expanse' series on Amazon Prime' or 'Blade Runner' to see what I mean. It's only the borderline crazies like Albert Einstein who could extrapolate new theories on Relativity, or Stephen Hawking with his 'Brief History of Time'. These were the geniuses of our Twentieth Century A.D. Where will we be in the Fortieth Century A.D?

• GRMattson - Of course Black Holes exist! We now have Astrophysical and Astronomical data proving their existence at the centre of our Galaxy! What is interesting at the moment is that another galaxy (Andromeda) is on a collision course with our home galaxy, the Milky way! One theory is that this is causing our Global Warming - along with a multitude of other factors including CO2. Whether we actually create femto-sized black holes which people here like to call EVO's or on the macro-scale NAE's in LENR experiments remains to be determined. Good question, do they really exist if un-witnessed? Maybe the physicists at CERN can come up with a quick answer, but today its beyond the scope of our knowledge base. It's like the old metaphor, a tree falls in the forest but if nobody witnessed the event, did the tree really fall?

• On a darker note, well how can I say this - apparently if you read the predictions of Nostradamus he wrote the line - In the year of 2022 there will be fire in the sky' Meaning I suppose NUCLEAR WAR. Now my wife, who claimed to be psychic (like many women!) predicted that this would not happen until 2045. She died two years ago. But all her girlfriends here claim she's still alive! They are of the Buddhist persuasion and run a charitable 'psychotherapy' organisation called SPACE FOR YOU. My own psychiatrist just tells me 'Oh come off it Richard, just keep taking the pills!' Coincidence, or is it causality? Or is Vladimir Putin - like Adolph Hitler - yet another anti-Christ? The rise of the Fourth Reich?

• Oh come off it Richard, just keep taking the pills!'

Live is a severe illness that always leads to death...

Thus take it easy. No pills except for strict medical therapy. 10 days with fun have more value than 10 years with sorrows you anyway cant get rid off. So buy a good bottle of wine and a nice meal.

Tell the people not to elect FM/R/B mafia members but this may be is to late too. All western governments are a selection of the most greedy folks on the planet. Some leaders e.g Turkey, China, Russia are goatherds with a stone level IQ. So expect nothing else than a bang.

• Dr Richard

GRMattson - Of course Black Holes exist! We now have Astrophysical and Astronomical data proving their existence at the centre of our Galaxy! What is interesting at the moment is that another galaxy (Andromeda) is on a collision course with our home galaxy, the Milky way! One theory is that this is causing our Global Warming - along with a multitude of other factors including CO2. Whether we actually create femto-sized black holes which people here like to call EVO's or on the macro-scale NAE's in LENR experiments remains to be determined. Good question, do they really exist if un-witnessed? Maybe the physicists at CERN can come up with a quick answer, but today its beyond the scope of our knowledge base. It's like the old metaphor, a tree falls in the forest but if nobody witnessed the event, did the tree really fall?

You miss my point. The people at Cern claim the black holes they might create are too small to gobble up any material and quickly decay. But as they increase the energies of collision, it may happen that a black hole that could swallow a helium 4 nucleous would be created. If it encounters an alpha particle before it decays then it can grow. The rock at Cern likely generates alpha particles. What are the probabilities?

• Dr Richard

You miss my point. The people at Cern claim the black holes they might create are too small to gobble up any material and quickly decay. But as they increase the energies of collision, it may happen that a black hole that could swallow a helium 4 nucleous would be created. If it encounters an alpha particle before it decays then it can grow. The rock at Cern likely generates alpha particles. What are the probabilities?

There's an increasing body of evidence that so called black holes are misidentified plasmoids.You won't hear the word in any mainstream piece, but there's plenty of people talking about this in what I call "leading edge" science community, but MSM calls "fringe".

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Seatrout

Interesting thought,

if you have a magnetic rotation to the left on the bottom and another magnetic rotation to the right with groups of EVO trapped between them..... like a tornado.....pulling at the EVO,,,,,,

why I'm still using v23 vanadium dust- carbon high voltage ect to make the fields

It would be interesting to see what it looks like.

If you,'re trying to twist magnetic fields, you might also consider trying bismuth. Bismuth is highly paramagnetic, and may figure in creating anti gravity.

• What, exactly, do you mean by anti-gravity? Don't gravity-waves (astronomically speaking) have corresponding wavelengths in the light-year range? We understand gravity between the moon, earth and the sun but within black holes in the centre of our Milky Way (named Sagittarius A*) the physics becomes sketchy to say the least.

• Seatrout

To rotate a unipolar rotating magnetic field you need more than just a rotating magnet, because the emitted fields do not rotate. Imagine your magnetic pole N/s (whatever but just one of them) is like a camera lens - you can rotate the lens as you do when focusing an old style SLR, but the image doesn't turn with it. In this case the magnet is the lens and the magnetic field is the light that makes the image.

This little YT video explains what happens to charged particles like electrons in a magnetic field - but note, an EVO may not obey these rules - since it has already broken most of them - also, best of luck with obtaining a UNIFORM magnetic field. That is a hard trick in most circumstances.

https://www.google.com/search?q=behaviour+of+electrons+in+a+magnetic+field&oq=behaviour+of+electrons+in+a+magnetic+field&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l3j0i390l3.9951j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_U6GUYpH-GsSU8gLmhqSoAQ14

• I know this might sound impossible in practice but do you apply voltage to the wet mix before it has solidified in the furnace? Or maybe during the vortex-forming process?

1/3 of the mix is white glue saw dust and tissue, as the cement grabs the mix wetting out some of the white glue thinking it will create a tunnel full of carbon after heating.

Spark voltage timing from the outer edge inward on the top plate and outward on the lower plate like a tornado in a cloud layer for rotation to see if an EVO will spin up inside the tube ect...I think the the trick is one long EVO

from all the reading over the years it look like the point of most "art" I see is to keep a rotation inside the tube using under and over tunneling to keep the rotation going if the EVO has a magnetic component from an Obsidian shell holding voltage in the wall- ect.., I may be wrong but its worth looking into.

• Seatrout

To rotate a unipolar rotating magnetic field you need more than just a rotating magnet, because the emitted fields do not rotate. Imagine your magnetic pole N/s (whatever but just one of them) is like a camera lens - you can rotate the lens as you do when focusing an old style SLR, but the image doesn't turn with it. In this case the magnet is the lens and the magnetic field is the light that makes the image.

This little YT video explains what happens to charged particles like electrons in a magnetic field - but note, an EVO may not obey these rules - since it has already broken most of them - also, best of luck with obtaining a UNIFORM magnetic field. That is a hard trick in most circumstances.

https://www.google.com/search?…_U6GUYpH-GsSU8gLmhqSoAQ14

Understood. https://www.quora.com/How-do-e…ehave-in-a-magnetic-field

• Seatrout

If you,'re trying to twist magnetic fields, you might also consider trying bismuth. Bismuth is highly paramagnetic, and may figure in creating anti gravity.

I'm attempting art that I know of, it may be time to keep reading soon but I'm hoping to get past this old build first to see if it will do anything interesting. I'm back to the starting point after reading the last few years. but I do understand Bismuth was common building material in the day. I just need to do more reading..

• Seatrout

I suppose I should have said that bismuth rejects a magnetic field, which is why it's used in levitation experiments. Since the stuff has a low melting point and can be obtained as pellets for use in shotgun shells it might be useful for you to control the shapes of the magnetic fields.

Dr Richard

A piece of material that supposedly came from a crashed UFO was composed of alternating layers of bismuth and a pure metal such as aluminum or magnesium. I don't remember which. It was thought that no one on this planet could manufacture such a thing. Don't know if they did manage to test the piece with current.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.