Clearance Items

• Seatrout

I suppose I should have said that bismuth rejects a magnetic field, which is why it's used in levitation experiments. Since the stuff has a low melting point and can be obtained as pellets for use in shotgun shells it might be useful for you to control the shapes of the magnetic fields.

• Dr Richard

You miss my point. The people at Cern claim the black holes they might create are too small to gobble up any material and quickly decay. But as they increase the energies of collision, it may happen that a black hole that could swallow a helium 4 nucleous would be created. If it encounters an alpha particle before it decays then it can grow. The rock at Cern likely generates alpha particles. What are the probabilities?

Irrelevant. Even black hols much heavier than a nucleus are too small to have much effect.

You need to do the calculations: or, better, do a literature survey and check who has already done them.

Structure and Mass Absorption of Hypothetical Terrestrial Black Holes
    The prospect of mini black holes, either primordial or in planned experiments at the Large Hadron Collider, interacting with the earth motivate us to examine…
    arxiv.org

black holes of small mass are tiny - like very very tiny - and therefore have a very low absorption cross-section. You need 10^12 kg to get accretion.

In their paper, the researchers mathematically describe how a black hole can exist on Earth without consuming all of the surrounding mass. Such a mini black hole has constraints on its Schwarzschild radius, which is the closest an object can be to a black hole before it is absorbed, never to escape. Any object smaller than its Schwarzschild radius is a black hole. But because mini black holes with masses below 1012 kg are so small, they can have a Schwarzschild radius that is much smaller than the orbit of the gravitationally bound matter particles. As long as these matter particles stay beyond the mini black hole’s Schwarzschild radius, they will orbit rather than be absorbed. (Black holes with masses of 1012 kg have a Schwarzschild radius that equals the ground state radius at which the nearest matter particles orbit, so this mass is the upper limit for a GEA.) The researchers compare the GEA’s risk of collapse with that of real atoms.

“The concern that a terrestrial GEA might absorb the earth is similar to the early 20th century expectation that electrons orbiting a nucleus should radiate their energy away and fall into the nucleus,” the researchers wrote in their study. “Since the electron energy levels are quantized and the expectation value of the radius of the ground state is much larger than the radius of the nucleus, the probability of an electron being captured by the nucleus is vanishingly small. Similarly, particles of mass m are unlikely to fall into the black hole at the center of a GEA; however, those few that do could, in principle, provide energy for observable emissions.”

If black holes are created in the laboratory with the Large Hadron Collider and do not evaporate and/or if mini black holes were created in the formation of the universe and have survived the 13.7 billion years since the universe began, they should be present on or near earth. In the former case, the binding energy for surrounding matter is too low to bind matter into quantum orbitals that might emit detectable radiation. In the latter case, normal matter can be captured into quantum shells about the black hole to form the Gravitational Equivalent of an Atom (GEA). In neither case will they absorb large amounts of mass very quickly.

• Seatrout

I suppose I should have said that bismuth rejects a magnetic field, which is why it's used in levitation experiments. Since the stuff has a low melting point and can be obtained as pellets for use in shotgun shells it might be useful for you to control the shapes of the magnetic fields.

I am using the config of the insert in a cement to manipulate the field all high temp stone,- hematite insulate for the spark temp ect.

few more days work ..

• I am interested in a document from the past. its about the reaction of Aluminum and steel low voltage and adding another higher voltage to a path of the aluminum steel and if it will accumulate,

isolating the aluminum with tissue allowing a spark to remove tissue and mixing the iron steel in a small track to a increase in the over all voltage provided the spark pulse and speed to the voltage can add the small % from the burned away isolation within the mix of materials such as Hematite, v23,obsidian aluminum and tissue with a thin line of carbon throughout the configuration built in 2 hafts with the carbon center of the dry mix to stop the reaction of steel/aluminum when no voltage is present.

I'm interested in the document that this will not accumulate the release -- stored in a separate capacitor captivator and used to restart the effect again at the speed of light-voltage...

regardless of a LENR effect or EVO tunneling rotating within the carbon core. likely not in the document.

if you've seen the wright up please post the shortcut.

seems I can't find it anymore.

• Seatrout : I've been meaning to ask: what do you mean by 'tissue'? Kleenex or ....

yes. saw dust ,thin cardboard ect, thinking it can burn away as the spark passes over time.

when i use the lead pencils graphite I add all of it to the hematite mix as fine as all the dusts are the reaction is gone in to time without the isolation or let a thermite chain reaction start.

• Forgot about the out gassing from adding cement over the fuel.= better to build the cement case then add the fuel. changed a few things, added v23 to the cardboard and volcanic pumice to the hematite /obsidian dusts mix.

still a waffle rock "yin yang" But with all the hole in the other case from the hydrogen- adding aluminum dust to the mix...gas. I started over.

See how it go's

• back in the day I did a lot of repairs from rust, some of them from aluminum plates used as gussets bolted to corner frames. a lot of low voltage damage

stealing this voltage ......

looking around for what I used at the time looking for other parts brings back-" I remember that" from time to time

but saving the drilling from gold color soft rivets- copper brass or other no idea.

the idea of starting a reaction with high voltage to attach the lingering low voltage to see if it will accumulate within the obsidian.

lot of dumb stuff running around in my head at the time.

adding a base of hematite .obsidian in a concrete base with aluminum fragments on top with a voltage ribbon in the center seemed like a idea for stealing this voltage.

yup, I did a lot of dumb stuff in my spare time waiting for glues to dry or jobs to show up.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.