Clearance Items

• I don't feel like posting any more but I would like to put it out there for you to think about.

vacuum .... not space type to zero but just vacuum from rotating pull of gasses and dust ect. tornado ...

vacuum pulled gasses can have voids within a voltage "charge" motion ect,,,

filling the voids with..?... until burst.. ect.

release of the burst into fractals =obsidian string -ball and tunnels

A chance to organize...ect vacuum of rotation

sprites ect, do the same thing for the most part holding themselves together....

seems like the closer you all get the more is represented incomplete or in a assuming you will think of the base line term.= misleading assumptions.

good luck.

• Buy an electric car GRM

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seems interesting to look at the earth to see if the sun is about to do.

like the radio channels are on the same frequency with a 3 day uncertainty

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.twitch.tv

just interesting

• They finally get the ICE right and then phase it out.

That often happens with technology. The final flowering of an obsolescent technology is often the best. The most thermodynamically efficient piston steam engine was invented in the late 19th century, just before piston steam engines were replaced by turbines, ICE and Diesel engines. The fastest sailing ships were clipper ships from the 1860s, just before steamships put most of them out of business. Interestingly, they could not have been made without steamship technology -- the very thing that soon made them obsolete. They needed steam tugboats, because they could not maneuver in estuaries and ports.

Perhaps in the not too distant future, electric power companies will need cold fusion to survive, because any other source of electricity will be too expensive. They will need it to survive for a decade or two . . . but then it will put them out of business once and for all, with distributed generation. There was a brief interregnum when integrated circuits made minicomputers fantastically effective and profitable. Soon after that, integrated circuits improved enough to make single-chip microcomputers, and microcomputers killed off minicomputers.

• Reginald Little and I have developed a long distance friendship over the years. I have a deep respect for his work and strength of character. The 'Little Effect' and his work on the nucleation of diamond is seminal.He read my article and the LCF patents filed by NASA and had comments posted here for study.

A bit of history

NASA first announced and then unannounced LCF... Then they, about a week later, re-announced it. A comparative analysis of his and NASA's LCF works leads to a deeper insight into the workings of solid state CMNS energy systems.

Frank at E-Cat World captured the changeover made by NASA LCF that first week. I sent him my article for posting when I scooped the news. Later, when posting the LinkedIn article I had to rename it because of the changes NASA made. Why they changed what they claimed in the title is simply food for thought. Reginald Little, another important story in the history of Cold Fusion research and development.

References

E-Cat World article

NASA: Lattice Confinement Fusion: NASA Announces, then Un-announces, Discovery of Potential "New Power-Generation Method”

Posted on June 5, 2020

Lattice Confinement Fusion: NASA Announces, then Un-announces, Discovery of “Potential New Power-Generation Method” | E-Cat World

NASA quote from Frank's article followed by his commentary.

NASA Discovers Potential New Power-Generation Method

A team of NASA researchers seeking a new energy source for deep-space exploration missions, recently discovered a method for triggering room-temperature fusion.

“This discovery could help NASA develop cleaner and safer nuclear power generation methods for future NASA space missions,” said Dr. Theresa Benyo of NASA’s Glenn Research Center. “It also could be used for terrestrial power plants and the production of medical isotopes.”

On May 19, 2020 a post appeared on the NASA Glenn Research Center’s website titled “Lattice Confinement Fusion: NASA Discovers Potential New Power-Generation Method”

• The link to this post is: https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/spac…ttice-confinement-fusion/
    • Clicking on this link just takes you to a message that states “Sorry, but the page you are trying to view does not exist.
    • Why the (NASA's) post was deleted is not clear. The links to the papers in Physical Review C still work correctly.
    • Why the post was deleted is not clear. The links to the papers in Physical Review C still work correctly.

NASA's quote (one month later) from the LinkedIn article.

NASA Detects Lattice Confinement Fusion

A team of NASA researchers seeking a new energy source for deep-space exploration missions, recently revealed a method for triggering nuclear fusion in the space between the atoms of a metal solid.

LinkedIn article containing Reginald Little’s comments. Another interesting story in the history of Cold Fusion research and development.

"Lattice Confinement Fusion, LENR, Cold Fusion: A Rose by any other name is still a Rose" Published on August 15, 2020

Lattice Confinement Fusion, LENR, Cold Fusion: A Rose by any other name is still a Rose
    “The current findings open a new path for initiating fusion reactions for further study within the scientific community. However, the reaction rates need to be…
    www.linkedin.com

Comments of Interest

Reginald Little

1st degree connection

Professor at Stillman College

Approximately 1 yr ago

Hi Sir (Gregory Goble), How are you? Thank you for sharing. I have been so focused on cancer research and covid-19 ideas that I missed this announcement from NASA. Thank you. I am so excited as the mechanism they describe is identical to my theory of unconventional nuclear reactions in metal lattices.

In my 2005 publication of "A Theory of the Relativistic Fermionic Spinrevorbital". I give a detailed mechanism applied to Pd (H, D) and later extend the idea to ErD2 in this paper and the mechanism I give explicitly disclosed 'metal lattice' induced 'internal hydrogen clusters solutes' (confinement) for magnetic acceleration of the kinetic energy as equivalent in stars or high temperature fusion! I totally gave the similar mechanism for this in 2005.

Reginald Little

1st degree connection

Mr Goble , the second paper was published by arxiv but in 2006, in this paper I gave theory and data.

This paper : "Magnetocatalytic Adiabatic Spin Torque Orbital Transformations for Novel Chemical and Catalytic Reaction Dynamics: The Little Effect".

[ https://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0608071 ] in 2006.

This was later published in journal: https://academicjournals.org/j…article-stat/4C2970811602.

camillo (Thanks again)

Camilo Andres Urbina Alonso

1st degree connection

Director de Hydronova Ltda. Proyectos de Riego (Calidad de Agua, ERNC, Tecnificación de Riego).

Greg, we have stumbled upon for years online, your knowledge of this particular development (NASA/GEC/SPAWAR) is impressive. I know you visited and posted at LENR-forum for a good while, I am moderator there, you are welcome to post there again (I don’t recall if you stopped posting there for a particular reason).

Reginald Little

1st degree connection

Hi Greg Goble, Sir, you are magnificent. Thank you. I cannot thank you enough for your honesty and sincerity. Yes I support your documenting my critical role in laying the foundation for the totally new re-evaluation of unconventional nuclear reactions.

I started in 2000 looking for ways Little's Effect could accelerate unvonventional and make such novel nuclear reactions reproducible. I talked in 2001 with my mentor (Prof Isiah Warner) about my will to explain what was called cold fusion and reproduce and accelerate it in Oct 2001 as I hosted him during a visit to FSU and FAMU.

In 2001 Warner who I trusted and he cared for my career warned me not to get involved with such as it would ruin my career. But after 2 or 3 years daily reflection and some data I was able to secretly get under extreme potential energies in the electric silver and copper coils of the world's most powerful magnets 20 to 40 Tesla at NHMFL in 2004 as I work on a summer project there measuring the solubility of the coils under operation in different magnetic fields.

My data caused me to step out and publish my data and theory of unconventional nuclear reactions in two papers in 2005.

NHMFL backed my exploration of silver copper dissolution in cooling water under the extreme conditions of operation. But I had a secret mission to test my theory of nuclear reactions in the metal lattice under those conditions. I did this in 2004 and published controversial results in 2005!

Reginald Little

1st degree connection

NASA reported in April 2020 the observation of such lattice fusion in erbium deuterium. All aspects of their data and model fit my prior model including the fact that erbium 167 is an important isotope fitting my model as it has -0.566 nuclear magnetic moment and makes up 22.9% repair abundance of erbium atoms.

The negative nuclear magnetic moment I had proposed as critical for unconventional nuclear reactions and by such on 2004 I got data for unconventional nuclear reaction in silver lattice as silver has all negative nuclear magnetic moments.

I explained the ability of palladium as palladium had one isotope 105Pd of negative NMM with 22% relative abundance. Nickel had also been observed to host unconventional nuclear reactions and expIained by my model as due to one trace isotope of nickel (Ni) having negative nuclear magnetic moment. 61Ni has -0.75 but only 1% relative abundance among nickel atoms. This

• Nanostructured palladium doped nickel electrodes for immobilization of oxidases through nickel nanoparticles

Author links open overlay panelMadalina M.BarsanElenaMateiMonicaEnculescuRuxandraCostescuNicoletaPredaTeodor A.EnacheIonutEnculescuVictor C.Diculescu

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2019.04.143Get rights and content

Highlights

• Palladium doped nickel electrodes and nickel nanoparticles.

Benefits from the catalytic effect of Pd and the magnetic properties of Ni.

• Oxidase immobilization solely through magnetic interactions.

• Palladium doped nickel electrodes for the detection of H2O2.

• Biosensor operates at low potential values avoiding interfering compounds.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.