Clearance Items

• Bending the brain

I mixed steel dust, aluminum dust, with lime and salt and added water and it heated all the water to steam til it was dry.

is all the aluminum gone?

I'm at the guessing game now for the reaction when voltage is added.. piggy backing the spark.

Steel dust and aluminum dust mixed with obsidian just over the track top or cover the whole top of the unit.

after the volt passes through the copper with the steel dust around the wire is the magnetism slower than the spark pulling the voltage out of the mix being available by the dissimilar metal using the voltage as the reaction of the other dusts? moving voltage making room for the loose ...bla bla bla.. filling in the open areas with electrons

ps. The mix is in a plaster suspension.

yet to do it..

starting with steel and aluminum obsidian in plaster over the unit.

going to be a long winter.

• I let it rust into the sheet rock pastor first as it drys

Added lots of steel dust and aluminum slivers with with sheet rock plaster to the old lime reaction mud and added it over the track as fast I can as it will expand x2 no heat no steam..this time..

waiting for the gases to escape with luck leaving a lot of micro holes.

I have no idea how I locked the top down so it will not fall off.

starting to remind me of the waffle rock.. :)

• fun to think about.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As it heats up thinking the foam ball melts away

Will putting anything in the foam balls first.? copper and steel dust... Obsidian dust ect..

I did a lot of off the wall things back then..

The cap is just more of the same mix with added plaster

Thinking about a Sprite at this point.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Roger future device is the size of a Brick.

Roger has the balls but needs engineers with some to develop

his idea.

• I have kept a private log on sun spots over the years for a heads up for people doing sensitive work that may be compromised do to activity's.

cause and effects and a time line to the event hitting the earth.

From the cause - takes three days or so to see the effects on the sun and a few more days to hit us.

Thinking it may be helpful for the warnings to be in the open area I can post them here if no objections ..

• I don't see the point in talking in the open when all this is not understandable by science

its just a track record of simulated events of low intensity.

Out of the safe zone ' I have no idea if the events can get destructive

For now I'm just going to get through winter

Hope you all have a good holiday week.

• Thanks for your work !

The mass of a photon is of central importance in physics , 27.12.2022 – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/wtQV/Zbj6WhBGk

The mass of a photon is of central importance in physics , 27.12.2022 – https://docs.google.com/file/d…8hpsRCiF/edit?usp=sharing

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.