Clearance Items

• Just a toy project

How does a galvanic cell increase current?

Abstract. The output voltage of a galvanic cell can be increased by insertion of two pairs of anodes and cathodes into a single volume of an electrolyte. The anode from the first pair and the cathode from the second pair are galvanically connected using external wire conductor.

Boosting of the output voltage of a galvanic cell | Request PDF

https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 325715616_...

Search for: How does a galvanic cell increase current?

Does electricity increase corrosion?

The electric conductivity of the electrolyte: Corrosion involves electrochemical reactions, and an increase in the electrical conductivity of the electrolyte will therefore increase the corrosion rate.

ect

• This is geek humor, only slightly related to cold fusion. It is also kind of depressing. It took me several days to work this out so here it is.

This is trivial, but it is the sort of thing programmers lose sleep over . . .

Since 2004, I have collected 69,857,708 log file records at LENR-CANR.org. I converted them to MySQL records recently. This calls for some legerdemain because the desktop computer MySQL does not support that many records, and because sorting out what constitutes an actual download from a partial download or "just checking" by a robot is tricky. Anyway, after doing this I discovered a discrepancy starting in 2018. My ISP recommended that for security all websites convert to the https protocol, plus they should be checked and issued SSL/TLS certification, which costs $50 a year. So I did. You will see a small lock in your browser next to where it says "LENR-CANR.org."

That tells you the site is secure. You should think twice about visiting websites that do not have this. You can also tell by copying the URL:

LENR-CANR.org — A library of papers about cold fusion

If it says "https," that's good.

Anyway, since 2018, there have been tens of thousands of old programs accessing "http" instead of "https." The ISP automatically redirects, and all is well. This generates two records, which I knew, with status codes 302 and 200. But I did not realize that in some cases it generates more, separated in time, and in some cases it does not generate a 200 download, but my program thought it did. The status code for these misfires is "302 Found":

302 Found (Previously "Moved temporarily")

But it turns out that means "Not Found . . . Keep looking . . ." In the immortal words of the IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force)

302 Found
    The 302 (Found) status code indicates that the target resource resides temporarily under a different URI. Since the redirection might be altered on occasion, the client ought to continue to use the target URI for future requests.
    The server SHOULD generate a Location header field in the response containing a URI reference for the different URI. The user agent MAY use the Location field value for automatic redirection. The server's response content usually contains a short hypertext note with a hyperlink to the different URI(s).
    Note: For historical reasons, a user agent MAY change the request method from POST to GET for the subsequent request. If this behavior is undesired, the 307 (Temporary Redirect) status code can be used instead.

Is that clear? Ask ChatGPT. It will tell you: "HTTP status code 302 means "Found" or "Moved Temporarily."

As far as I can tell, a stand-alone 302 record means there was no download. So, anyway, I reduced the estimated number of downloads. One might as well know the truth. I have two commercial web log processing programs and they made the same mistake. So the total downloads at LENR-CANR.org is depressingly smaller than I thought, but on the other hand the 6-degree polynomial trendline is going up, not down.

LENR-CANR.org Total Downloads

To summarize, Status Code 302 means that if you are found, you are lost. Like in the movie Duck Soup:

• Vera Marcal : Oh, for heaven's sake, whatever you do, don't make a sound! If you found, you lost!

Chicolini : Oh, you craze. How can I be lost if I'm found?

• Thinking about it..

back in the day..

I used polystyrene molds to make the plaster shape and then I used a paint brush with fiberglass to seal the plaster after removing the plaster from the mold

it may have also acted like a capacitor but I never thought about it.

it was just cheep...

• I posted a link to my gdrive as file was too large to upload to lenr-forum directly.

See useful book thread.

So you wrote this book or not, so what are we going to talk about, you've been reading my topic for 8 years, and I don't know yours. Tell me how you can help me, do you read Russian or not. Write. give me a link where to send what you need. I don't have a place for research here, they don't give me money from the university. You did something that I did, write.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Again you are full of shit. And I don't need to link to anything, I've already posted said studies. I may overreact

but I over react to stupid!!!

You Are a lier and dinier! You have become Mr. Irrelevant of the forum

Association between vitamin D supplementation and COVID-19 infection and mortality

Effect of Vitamin D3 Supplements on Development of Advanced Cancer

A Secondary Analysis of the VITAL Randomized Clinical Trial

Effect of Vitamin D3 Supplements on Development of Advanced Cancer
    This secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial evaluates the effect vitamin D on the incidence of advanced (metastatic or fatal) cancer among adults…
    jamanetwork.com

• Mr. Irrelevant of the forum

Maybe the imperial circuit gnome could find more relevance to the 21st century

by channelling the contemporary descendants of THH..

rather than an overrated Victorian biologist..

...Oiiver Tickell.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or maybe Tessa or Zina...

• It turns out ChatGPT has mastered artificial stupidity. Here is a comment from the New York Times discussion section. Too funny!

I asked ChatGPT this: "Can you give me a paragraph of meaningless business jargon that sounds smart". it responded thusly (middle management material I'd say):

"Leveraging our core competencies, we'll be able to drive synergistic growth by utilizing a best-in-class, customer-centric approach. Our forward-thinking strategic initiatives, coupled with our robust, scalable infrastructure, will allow us to capitalize on key market trends and disrupt the status quo. By fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration, we'll be able to cultivate a high-performance team that can execute on our game-changing, paradigm-shifting vision."

• It turns out ChatGPT has mastered artificial stupidity. Here is a comment from the New York Times discussion section. Too funny!

I asked ChatGPT this: "Can you give me a paragraph of meaningless business jargon that sounds smart". it responded thusly (middle management material I'd say):

"Leveraging our core competencies, we'll be able to drive synergistic growth by utilizing a best-in-class, customer-centric approach. Our forward-thinking strategic initiatives, coupled with our robust, scalable infrastructure, will allow us to capitalize on key market trends and disrupt the status quo. By fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration, we'll be able to cultivate a high-performance team that can execute on our game-changing, paradigm-shifting vision."

That reads as when Scott Adams mocks “corporatese”. Perhaps ChatGPT reads Dilbert.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• lol

My pic for the month.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.