Clearance Items

• He has told so many lies in his depositions

Yeah right... Wishful thinking will get you nowhere ;)

Oh, and btw, since you probably know pretty well this is not the truth - do you have your hand on the bible? - or are you only spinning lies?

• TTM - Are you afraid to use your real name? While we're on the subject, who said anything about being afraid besides you and what point are you trying to make?Is this just more attempted Planet Rossi digital bully-floamage? To answer your question - I'm not afraid of anything on Planet Rossi or planet earth.

Well, you certainly are afraid of saying anything with your hand on the bible, isn't it so Dewey. Those fantasy bible entities of yours must be really scary. :D

And what is with your ongoing "hand on the Bible" thingy? These are signs of some bad juju siffer.

Yeah, why don't you tell me why it is so important that you dodge it every time? Could it be because you tell nothing but lies?

• Siffer - Do you know what they use in Florida Federal Court to put one under oath?

If it is the Bible and you have to put your hand on it to go under oath then I have no problem with that and am very much looking forward to testifying. I hope I am called as a witness.

What do they use in the courts in Sweden?

• Siffer - Do you know what they use in Florida Federal Court to put one under oath?

If it is the Bible and you have to put your hand on it to go under oath then I have no problem with that and am very much looking forward to testifying. I hope I am called as a witness.

What do they use in the courts in Sweden?

We certainly do not use fairy tales. I can assure you of that!

Btw, the original bible question was asked by Peter Gluck a year ago, it was:

BTW will you testify in the Florida Court, with your right hand on the Bible that Rossi never was able to generate excess heat for IH?

You dodged it on numerous occasions. Maybe you can answer it now?

• Siffer - I can say with confidence under oath that Rossi did not generate any confirmable excess heat for IH.

I can also say that Rossi and Fulvs claimed to be generating the same amount of excess heat from both loaded and empty reactors and that when Rossi was confronted that he emotionally exploded and fled the building. He is trapped and there is no escape on that one.

You did not answer my question so I'll give you another chance - what do they use to put one under oath in Sweden?

• As LENR society seems more open and farsighted, I have decided to try to bring to attention this generally ignored, but potentially having enormous consequences off-topic subject: of applying physics P-symmetry to biology - synthesizing living mirror version of organisms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiral_life_concept

Recently there has started the race for such synthesis of mirror cell: built with mirror versions of molecules (called enantiomers) - in 2016 Chinese synthesized mirror polymerase, see e.g. Nature "Mirror-image enzyme copies looking-glass DNA, Synthetic polymerase is a small step along the way to mirrored life forms":

http://www.nature.com/news/mir…looking-glass-dna-1.19918

Direct economical motivation is that such organisms will allow for mass production of mirror versions of standard biomolecules (like new drugs) - known examples are e.g. aptamers, or L-glucose (a perfect sweetner). Further possible applications come from that such organisms will be incompatible with most of our pathogens, for example a mirror-human would be immune to most of diseases.

However, here is 2010 WIRED article "Mirror-Image Cells Could Transform Science — or Kill Us All":

https://www.wired.com/2010/11/ff_mirrorlife/

Yes there are also extreme potential dangers, starting with toxicity of metabolites of such mirror cells. But the "KILL US ALL" part comes from potential of ecological disaster e.g. from introducing mirror (photosynthesizing) cyanobacteria to our environment - due to lack of standard natural enemies, it would probably dominate our ecosystem, what accordingly to the WIRED article, could eradicate our standard life in a few centuries.

Such first mirror cell could be even 3D printed (frozen) with some AFM. And it might turn out that it is already extremely dangerous, especially if adapting to digest our D-glucose and for example settling in a colon and producing toxic metabolites.

Therefore, this topic requires public attention and discussion - before (not after) we find out that mirror cells are already living e.g. in some Chinese lab in 10-20 years.

• I can't speak for Dewey, but I would be prepared to put put either or both hands on a stack of holy scriptures of any and all varieties and assert that to the best of my belief and knowledge, and taking into account all relevant and credible evidence and data, Signor Rossi never generated a single watt of excess energy over and above the wattage he put into whatever Rube Goldbergish collection of junk he'd dreamed up (and whatever chemical energy was in the fairy sprinkles in the "fuel"

So help me ----- (insert ID of whatever deity or deities most appropriate)

• Siffer - I can say with confidence under oath that Rossi did not generate any confirmable excess heat for IH.

I can also say that Rossi and Fulvs claimed to be generating the same amount of excess heat from both loaded and empty reactors and that when Rossi was confronted that he emotionally exploded and fled the building. He is trapped and there is no escape on that one.

You did not answer my question so I'll give you another chance - what do they use to put one under oath in Sweden?

Better but not near good enough, you still had to add "confirmable" to make your statement blurred...

Oh, in Sweden, we stopped using those fairy tales in 1948 and they totally disappeared in 1975. We now use what is called "sanningsförsäkran" (declaration of truth). You know, there are no other entities than you responsible for your sins and only those sinned upon can forgive them. There is no f***ing middleman. Meditate on that please.

• This is the rare and unique case of you going out of your way not to address the hypothetical. You're exhibiting about the same level of fallacy usage and lack of common sense that your other lawyer friend did. Anyone with a lick of common sense would easily answer that hypothetical with the obvious, that it is MORE likely rather than less likely to mean it's admissible.

I answered your question directly, honestly, and based on a knowledge of the law. You don't like the answer. Your own "common sense" answer, which you prefer, is still blatantly, obviously, and utterly wrong.

But at this point it's beyond obvious that one of two things is going on: you are either fucking with me, or you are so insanely obstinant that you lack the capacity to step away from your counterfactual conviction that you have a clue about what is going on. In either case, it's clear that arguing with you is a spectacular waste of time. Bye.

• I can't speak for Dewey, but I would be prepared to put put either or both hands on a stack of holy scriptures of any and all varieties and assert that to the best of my belief and knowledge, and taking into account all relevant and credible evidence and data, Signor Rossi never generated a single watt of excess energy over and above the wattage he put into whatever Rube Goldbergish collection of junk he'd dreamed up (and whatever chemical energy was in the fairy sprinkles in the "fuel"

So help me ----- (insert ID of whatever deity or deities most appropriate)

Well, that is nice of you Mr Appleton... But your declarations are worth absolutely nothing since you have neither met Rossi, and never been close to an e-cat and thereby simply do not have a clue what you'r declaring...

• Dewey: Did you ever hear of Occam's razor?

Now I am not sure but is it really the most simple solution that your so called "Planet Rossi" is orchestrating everything?

What do you mean with the sentence "Always remember - I don't speak for IH."? Are you here just for the fun of it all?

(I am by the way ;) )

• Ah, so being physically close to Rossi or the ecat will change your outlook and clarify the reality of the technology. This could well be the true Rossi Effect, certainly IH seemed to succumb for a period. I wonder if its strength adheres to the inverse square law?

Oh. I don't know about you, but to me it is pretty obvious that if you are the actually measuring stuff in first person (like the Uppsala team, Mats Lewan, etc) then you are infinitely better suited to assess reality than sitting in some kitchen on the other side of the planet guessing and making stuff up that suits your agenda ad hoc (like most people here). Only because you can invent n+1 fraud scenarios doesn't make them true you know.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.