Clearance Items

• The board has just been hijacked by the Industrial Heat Mafia by Eric Walker the moderator who is also pro IH and anti-Rossi

this is a sham and a disgrace, stay turned to all one sided comments against Rossi.

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

• ultrasure : I just wish there were some people able to argue what case Rossi has without resorting to techniques that have the effect of undermining rational discussion. Alan Fletcher is the best by far, but his time appears to be scarce. IHFB also does a pretty good job, but he's away doing other things.

• Eric Walker -- THE MODERATOR -- He will decide what the TRUTH is and if it is for

ROSSI then it should not be heard.

THE LENR BOARD WAS HIJACKED TODAY - JULY 4

Removed from the LENR Board:

** [email protected] 's account suspended for two weeks for incivility and being an all-around boor.

( according to ERIC )

** sifferkoll 's account suspended for two weeks. It was just a matter of time. Next time will probably be permanent.

ERIC WALKER CONTROLS LENR_FORM FOR ALL INDUSTRIAL HEAT COMMENTS.

========

• ShOW

• ERIC, YOU WISH YOU COULD BARE TO HEAR THE TRUTH - YOU HAVE FURTHER UNDERMINED THE INTEGRITY OF THIS FORUM AND LENR.

REMOVING THE VOICE AGAINST WHAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IS NOT THE WAY!

HOW CONVIENTNT FOR YOU MOVE POSTS TO DIFFERENT THREADS.

REMOVED BY ERIC WALKER: TECHNIQUES TO SILENCE THE TRUTH - *by eric

[email protected] 's account suspended for two weeks for incivility and being an all-around boor.

sifferkoll 's account suspended for two weeks. It was just a matter of time. Next time will probably be permanent.

• I do wish Dewey and others arguing on the contra-Rossi side would also not resort to techniques intended to undermine rational discussion. Dewey gets a lot of latitude because he is a principal. In some of the other cases the distinction between Kev's and Sifferkoll's behavior and theirs is one of degree and not of kind.

• Make no mistake Eric Walker was out of line and the LENR-FORUM Board was indeed Hijacked July 4th by Industrial Heat hacks,

the week of the start of the trial.

Accounts Suspended July 4th

kevmolenr@gmail.com 's account suspended for two weeks for incivility and being an all-around boor. ( According to Eric Walker - Moderator/ IH devotee)

sifferkoll 's account suspended for two weeks. It was just a matter of time. Next time will probably be permanent.

• It's no news for people who have been reading this forum for a while that, indeed, this person is extremely biased and goes above and beyond the call of IH (and who else?) to silence dissenting opinions about the treatment of this affair.

• I can't speak for Dewey, but I would be prepared to put put either or both hands on a stack of holy scriptures of any and all varieties and assert that to the best of my belief and knowledge, and taking into account all relevant and credible evidence and data, Signor Rossi never generated a single watt of excess energy over and above the wattage he put into whatever Rube Goldbergish collection of junk he'd dreamed up (and whatever chemical energy was in the fairy sprinkles in the "fuel"

Maybe you're ready to take an oath (on something you have not experienced firsthand!) because you do not think your word is of value .... If, on the other hand, you think your word is important, and you are ready to take an oath though without ever having have a chance to test the reactor by yourself, then it means that your judgment is distorted by the aversion you feel for "Signor Rossi", and that does not make you an objective person. Fortunately no one called you to join the jury: you would not be worthy of it.

• @Thetruemonty : I looked through your posts, and they're pretty benign. But the whole subthread has been moved here, as the conversation took a turn away from the Rossi v. Darden case and towards the characters of the people in this forum. So if I move your posts back to the Rossi v. Darden thread, they will not exactly be on that topic, and it will be harder to understand what you were responding to. Do you disagree?

• and neither have all the posters who are here astroturfing for Cherokee and who knows else, sharing a common interest in character assassination, filibustering, and hampering the progress of science

Not sure if I'm one of those. But, has it occurred to you, from my POV, I might be fighting passionately for the scientific method which I (again passionately) think to be the best way to progress science?

• Roger - astroturfing, character assassination, filibustering and hampering of discussions are signature methods of Planet Rossi and not anyone supporting the IH side. You may eventually hear from Cherokee on the subject and Planet Rossi is not going to like it if you do. The fact that Planet Rossi has to deal with a completely disconnected army of individuals who love fact and truth is a result of Rossi's years of practice of your four listed techniques on top of deception, fraud, libel, defamation, scientific chicanery, impersonation of an engineer, unjust dealing and no telling what else. Its not going away - its coming to a head.

• THuxley: It's really impossible to answer you, as you know you're lying, and you know that I know that you know that you're lying.

Anyway, let's say there's hardly any trace of scientific method at work in the 1600+ derogaroty, character-assassinating, endlessly nitpicking, filibustering posts that you wrote about Rossi and his work, it's just a gigantic waste of time for a rational human being, who would instead pursue scientific work and experiments himself, if he's really interested in the scientific progress of LENR. Because the proof in the pudding and all that pathological, bad, pseudo-scientific empirical approach.

Therefore, except for a disturbing passion for a charismatic italian inventor, how would you explain such time wasted upon such a quackey, kerdunkly, woo-woo klutzbong bunch of hokum? I'm sure most people who have heard of the E-Cat and Rossi know that it's all a big giant scam of the millenia by now, you people have been writing it daily and numerous times for more than a decace.

Dewey: you know you're in a bad place when all you have left as ammo are reverse accusations, and you pre-emptively accuse your opponent of what he knows about yourself, while pretending to uphold the values he's trying to enforce.

• Roger - I know I'm telling the truth and I'm slightly saddened that is hard for you to believe. Rossi has been a con-artist / confidence man for 4 decades - I have all the proof and truth I need around that. He chose to con then attack some guys who wanted to see if Cold Fusion had a chance. He also unleashed a calculated PR campaign against Darden on the same day he filed his litigation. Do you think it was any coincidence that those attacks renewed just prior to the trial starting? The old rule is when you shoot at the lion, you better not miss because the next turn is the lions.

BTW - your ranting has a strangely familiar ring to it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.