Clearance Items

• Sorry, Zeus46, I don't have a specific link. It's all part of the LENR mythology, as in "P&F reproduced their results" (not really, not ever, while burning 50 mils of Toyota's money.) As in "Hundreds of laboratories reproduced P&F".

ONE reproduction would have changed the world.

Can you show me ONE upon request?

• Sounds like it's more a part of your personal mythology to me. Without a link to prove otherwise, that is. Don't you know how to use Google?

I doubt the real Sherlock Holmes would have wasted his time creating straw man arguments in order to solve his cases.

• That P&F tried to reproduce their results under Toyota sponsorship and, after 50 mils, had nothing to show is not straw, it's wheat. You Google.

• Let me make it easier for you:

"On 1 January 1991, Pons left the University of Utah and went to Europe.[54][55] In 1992, Pons and Fleischman resumed research with Toyota Motor Corporation's IMRA lab in France.[54] Fleischmann left for England in 1995, and the contract with Pons was not renewed in 1998 after spending $40 million with no tangible results.[56] "

Sorry, it was 40 mils wasted, not 50 mils.

Six years and 40 million dollars... What part of THEY HAD NOTHING is so hard to grasp?

• I meant the part about Mitsubishi was a part of your personal mythology. Is it so hard to grasp the fact that P&F themselves didn't fully understand the parameters needed to recreate their reaction? There wouldn't be all this debate otherwise.

• "I meant the part about Mitsubishi was a part of your personal mythology. Is it so hard to grasp the fact that P&F themselves didn't fully understand the parameters needed to recreate their reaction? "

Could you get out of your reality tunnel for a second and consider the fact that THERE WAS NO SUCH REACTION?

• Could you get out of your reality tunnel for a second and consider the fact that THERE WAS NO SUCH REACTION?

Of course I can, can you? You seem awfully wedded to your proposition, and your capital letters are so Mary Yugo.

Only turds post below this line...

--------------------------------------------------:thumbup:

• I am not concerned by being called names by you. You are scared. And the oh-so-typical reaction of believers when faced with facts they don't like is to ask for Mommy to protect them. (i.e. censorship.)

Sorry, Zeus46, if you like ideas censored, you have to go to e-catworld.com. You'll fit perfectly there. Nothing will disturb your ideal of Rossi being the misunderstood Leonardo Da Vinci of our era.

• ONE reproduction would have changed the world.

Can you show me ONE upon request?

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/McKubreMCHisothermala.pdf

You see, what I read was that Mitsubishi had reproduced Pons & Fleishmann, and what P&F showed the world would have solved the world's energy problems, that's why it was front page news on every newspaper and magazine in the world and hundreds of laboratories successfully reproduce them.

I do not know where you read that. I have read most books on cold fusion and hundreds of papers, and I never heard of anything like that. Perhaps you made it up yourself. Parts of what you say are true, but other parts are pure fantasy. Let me untangle a few of your misconceptions.

It is true that hundreds of labs replicated the excess heat claims made by Fleischmann and Pons. So did Mitsubishi. But their main claim was for transmutations. F&P never made any such claims. Only a few others did, and none used the techniques employed by Mitsubishi, so there is some doubt as to whether they work. There is no near term commercial value for these transmutations, and they have no bearing on energy problems.

Here's the thing. If you would stop making stuff up and read the literature, you would know what I just told you. You would not spout off about a fantasy version of cold fusion history. So I suggest you read and learn something about this subject. I have suggested that Mary Yugo do that as well, but she seems incapable of it.

• The notion that Mary refuses to become informed about LENR is believer mythology.

Incorrect. She has read little and understood nothing. She makes mistake after mistake in her descriptions of the experiments. She claims that papers by authors such as McKubre or Miles are difficult to understand. Compared to most electrochemical papers they are easy, and those two authors happen to be superb writers. A person who cannot understand them should admit that even the basics of cold fusion are beyond her comprehension, and she should not try to comment on it or judge it. This is equivalent to someone pontificating about computer architecture who has no idea what Boolean algebra, a byte, or an instruction set is. If you cannot understand McKubre, you have no clue what cold fusion is.

If you are wondering whether I understand these two authors, please see:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJreviewofmc.pdf

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJintroducti.pdf

I suggested to Yugo that she should read these papers if she is having trouble understanding the original sources. She did not read them. She doesn't do her homework, which is why she fails all assignments.

• That P&F tried to reproduce their results under Toyota sponsorship and, after 50 mils, had nothing to show is not straw, it's wheat. You Google.

Google what? Some wacko account of the research in Wikipedia, written by an anonymous person who names himself after a comic book character and who knows nothing about the work? I suggest you read the original source results published by Toyota instead. See:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RouletteTresultsofi.pdf

I wouldn't describe those results as "nothing."

• It was fake. Rossi said he purchased the monoisotopic samples, and lo and behold they showed up in the ash which he provided. They later ran a test which supposedly produced more energy and once again the transmutations were seen, in the same ratios. If the transmutations were real and related to the heat, that would be impossible.

Oh! All you have to do Jed, is to keep on digging that hole you're in. See how deep it can get it. Keep on, keep on. Eins - zwei - eins - zwei ....

Moved from the playground thread. Eric

• Oh! All you have to do Jed, is to keep on digging that hole you're in. See how deep it can get it. Keep on, keep on. Eins - zwei - eins - zwei ....

Moved from the playground thread. Eric

Hmm. Interesting strategy Eric. Jed can write monstrous accusations and when replying to them the reply is simply moved out of context... Hmmm.

• Thanks Adrian

"lignumphilous:

I like that word

but we should perhaps be wary of being LENRphilous.

despite the LENR-phobic environment

LENRphiles will of course relegate this to the Playground/...

However it might stay.. given the LENRpenic state of the news right now

Moved from a dedicated thread. Eric

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.