Clearance Items

• On the contrary, everyone I know (other than Rossi and Penon) who was involved in the Doral test said there was no excess heat. They sent me sample data and based on that, I agreed.

Have you read the reports from Penon, Murray and Smith? If you have, and you still think there was excess power from any part of that reactor, then you and I have vastly different technical standards and I do not think we can ever agree about anything.

The most damning evidence against the Doral test was the Penon report, which was uploaded by Rossi himself. It was on the basis of this report, and nothing else, that he demanded $267 million. Do you think he deserved the $267 million? Did you find that report convincing?

I misspoke. I meant that no[one] at the Doral site complained that the small E-Cats were failing to produce excess power. They were humming away for just over 2 weeks from Feb 1 to Feb 17 and no one on site complained that they were failing in any way. Not Rossi, not Fabiani, not Penon. So if SSC is now coming along saying that Rossi took them out of service because he was able to see that they had ineffective loads in them then I am asking for more evidence on that point. I think that the small E-Cats looked just like the Big Frankies to Rossi because all that site ever contained was passive resistors.

* square brackets show my later edit

Moved from the pump thread. Alan.

• I misspoke. I meant that no at the Doral site complained that the small E-Cats were failing to produce excess power. They were humming away for just over 2 weeks from Feb 1 to Feb 17 and no one on site complained that they were failing in any way. Not Rossi, not Fabiani, not Penon. So if SSC is now coming along saying that Rossi took them out of service because he was able to see that they had ineffective loads in them then I am asking for more evidence on that point.

Ah. I see. I wasn't following SSC's comments.

As far as I can tell they did not produce excess heat. The system as a whole produced no heat. Not the little reactors or the Big Frankies.

• the only explanation is that R didn't teach how to load the reactors properly and / or teach a complete xfer of the reactor fuel.

blah blah blah Dewey you and all Darden Gang were unable to demonstrate that during the trial and had a big loose !

Now are ridiculously trying to repeat your blah blah here hoping that sombody apart you and the usual Trolls read it.

Some time there is also a new Troll here but I'm sure that is an old one just with a new name.

Tell us Deway why Darden is spending all this time and effort to do that here.

We all already know that Cherokee is not able or even don't want to do any real activity but just to take money from public and private investors but why disseminate FUD and disinformation in a battle field in which they already lost ?

• Who is "everyone you know?" Do you know Rossi, Penon, or Fabiani?

Jed always speak about himself with a plural to make his lies look real.

For example the servicing of the reactors is well documented and in fact the Doral plant was modular, like a computing cluster, also to have no interruption in energy production when servicing a single module.

The system as a whole produced no heat. Not the little reactors or the Big Frankies.

Jed you have never been there . If you are so certain that because of the data that "they" have sent you (a lie) that there was no heat then you had to go in Court and testify under oath.

You have not have not been there because repeating the lie that Darden has told you to say in Court is a crime.

• Ele - your headline on Planet Rossi is tabloid trash here. Your boy has made a fool of himself and any new marks are going to be very difficult to come by.

Darden is freed up and is very happy to be able to focus on impact investing again. I'm batting clean-up and planning to do a good job so keep it coming if you so choose. 21C and sunderdorms tomorrow?

Oh yeah - I wanted you to know that the investors are happy. Possibly very very happy!!

• Jed you have never been there . If you are so certain that because of the data that "they" have sent you (a lie) that there was no heat then you had to go in Court and testify under oath.

The data I saw was in Penon's report. Are you saying that was a lie? Rossi uploaded it! Are you now saying Rossi lied?

Why would I be called to the court? Penon wrote the report, not me. They would have called him if the trial had continued.

You have not have not been there because repeating the lie that Darden has told you to say in Court is a crime.

Darden did not tell me anything. Penon did.

• Darden is freed up and is very happy to be able to focus on impact investing again. I'm batting clean-up and planning to do a good job so keep it coming

Hy Deway, sure Darden is free because he make to avoid Jail. There is a very long list of obscure business that Cherokee had done in the past.

For sure you and all the gang would like to make all those actions disappear in the past. But The Net has a good memory.

Want an example ?

Just start from here

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…ion-in-their-sec-filings/

or here

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…d-the-tax-payer-investor/

and then make som google search and fin a lot more.

Documents like that for example:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2015/ia-4258.pdf

of this

http://www.willkie.com/~/media…ted_to_Private_Equity.pdf

and they are only the tip of the Iceberg ........

This is not Rossi Says......

toc toc this if FBI................

Oh yeah - I wanted you to know that the investors are happy. Possibly very very happy!

Really ? Oh we should buy shares !

Why this investors don't come out and tell ? Oh yes uncle Tom has dazed them telling that "He the Hero" saved 89M$ and is ready for new mission (to do nothing an get more money). What will be the next Chapter...... 11 in this story Dewey ?

• Normally such a post would appear in trash or clearance thread immediately. But wait - it has been produced by someone of astroturfing squad - so it's leaved here. Instead of it, the people who point to existence of double standards get banned from here. It's silent and unobtrusive strategy - but persistent, so it gradually works here.

Moved from another thread. Eric

• It's kind of harmless. I would have preferred Zeus46 not post it there, but some people found it funny, including (I think) one or two mods. At any rate, we do not have a problem yet of people posting lurid images to threads, and once it becomes a problem, you can be assured that it will be handled by the mods.

We do have a recurring problem of people such as yourself attacking forum members, suggesting that they're astroturfers and insulting them, calling them "useful idiots," for example. This puts you on the bad list, if you weren't already aware of that. We'll continue to deal with this situation as it evolves.

• "Useful idiot" was alternative Sifferkoll's hypothesis, but not mine. I suspect, that your very mission is to gradually but systematically ridicule and destroy the LENR (forum) credit - for example by leaving troll posts (like this one above) and by banning members with serious interest about cold fusion. Harmless or not, your last action is in good agreement with this agenda. If you don't want to be accused of astroturfing, you should refrain it - it's that simple as it is.

• That kind of post does add color to the forum, which could turn some serious people off. Surely we'll keep an eye on that kind of thing.

I do not intend to defend my own actions here, except to say that I believe they have, in conjunction with the hard work of Alan Smith and barty and others on the LENR Forum team, helped to clean this place up considerably from the kind of ad hominem attacks and other mischief that were the norm even a year ago. We've still got more work to do in that connection, for sure. But I'm very pleased with the quality and content of some of the posters who have shown up in the last few months and am optimistic that this trend will continue. People with a commitment to rigor and a high level of experience and skill to draw upon.

I care very little about the opinions of those who for whatever reason and from whatever vantagepoint believe that LENR Forum deserves ridicule and is systematically being destroyed.

• "Useful idiot" was alternative Sifferkoll's hypothesis, but not mine. I suspect, that your very mission is to gradually but systematically ridicule and destroy the LENR (forum) credit - for example by leaving troll posts (like this one above) and by banning members with serious interest about cold fusion. Harmless or not, your last action is in good agreement with this agenda. If you don't want to be accused of astroturfing, you should refrain it - it's that simple as it is.

Zephir. That is absurd. And paranoid thinking.

Why would Eric (with the agreement of the other admins) do that? Has he got them all hypnotised?

Personally, I dislike that image. But its removal is based on a different set of parameters (how much do you censor images with veiled sexual content) from the stuff about preventing insults in debate. Admins tend to have rules, and this place has not needed rules for dealing with nasty images though if you go on posting them doubtless it will.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.