Clearance Items

• But I'm very pleased with the quality and content of some of the posters who have shown up in the last few months and am optimistic that this trend will continue

You mean the disposable accounts helping THH, MY, JR and others engage in endless, empty drivel exchange, so that this forum is gradually filled with anti-LENR noise?

Oh yeah - I wanted you to know that the investors are happy. Possibly very very happy!!

If investors in IH are happy, they're on drugs.

Oh yes uncle Tom has dazed them

10% clever, 90% racist unless the author was unaware of how the term "Uncle Tom" is used in American English.

• You mean the disposable accounts helping THH, MY, JR and others engage in endless, empty drivel exchange, so that this forum is gradually filled with anti-LENR noise?

First, they're hardly disposable accounts. The people behind some of them have been around here and elsewhere for years. By "JR," I presume you mean Jed Rothwell. It is absurd to suggest that his account is a disposable account. Jed is not even here anonymously. THH and MY would like anonymity, which we have granted, as we have granted anyone here who seeks anonymity. You yourself benefit from this protection.

The contributions of these people to this site and others outweigh yours in helpfulness and substance by many orders of magnitude. If you do not like how things are done here, I urge you to leave this site for another forum better able to benefit from your unique talents and interests.

THH and MY are skeptical about LENR. THH especially is willing to address details. That makes him a valuable resource for finding flaws in one's overly rosy thinking. This is what any intelligent person who is optimistic about LENR will seek to do.

• In general, the people who are skeptical about some phenomena (not just cold fusion) can add nothing to subject, because they're simply unqualified. As such they cannot contribute by anything useful - they just dilute useful information here (which is the main purpose of their visits of this forum, after all) - so that they should be banned or their posts moved into dedicated pathoskeptical thread. For example, when I don't like cats, then I don't raise any cat in person, I don't know anything about cats, so I cannot give advices about cats and I'm not visiting forums about cats - it's as simple as it is. This is nothing against critical thinking - for example I'm myself here main critic of AxilAxil, who tends to promote and believe in everything what he just reads in media.

THH especially is willing to address details

The people who are ignorant about something cannot give any advices, about details of subject in particular, because the knowledge of details considers some active interest about subject. So that their alleged information can be a disinformation easily.

• Zephir_AWT : not a chance of someone being banned here simply because he's got a skeptical (or even hypersketpical/pseudoskeptical, etc.) take on LENR. Skeptics, especially the ones who are constructively engaged, can bring up many interesting details, as was seen sometime back with @H-G Branzell, Peter Ekstrom and TC in the Mosier-Boss thread. Even though they're skeptical about LENR, they focused on details, and their insights were valuable.

This is in fact what scientists do: they run their work by critical peers in the hope of tightening it up. The feedback they receive is then used to refine their work. This kind of challenging of assumptions is what someone seeking after truth will naturally strive to do.

If you would like a forum where LENR skeptics are banned, I suggest you seek another out or start one up yourself. The LENR Forum team already have opinions on how we prefer to run this place.

This is in fact what scientists do: they run their work by critical peers in the hope of tightening it up

On the contrary, just the mainstream scientists are very good in filtering the unwanted information from outside - no cold fusion article can appear in their mainstream media. If some skeptic will bring information from outside, he would be welcomed - but this is not gonna to happen. Which literature THH and MY ever linked here? Their claims are just void subjective proclamations, the only purpose of which is to deter the visitors from outside from learning about cold fusion. And you should leave this forum first, because every fish smells from head.

Avoid insults, or be suspended. Your choice. Alan

• Meanwhile, I am still being impersonated on Peter Gluck's blog. I did not write these... I do not write to Peter's Blog. Want to bet which low life sewer-dwelling Roger Barker asswipe did it? Of course, it's not traceable but who else has a history of this sort of cowardly slime behavior?

deleteme.jpg

Yes, in LENR, the only time we’ve seen a verified fraud was from MIT

I know your nose is up Rossi's uh... QuarkX but What do you consider Defkalion?

Moved from another thread. Eric

• It's kind of harmless. I would have preferred Zeus46 not post it there, but some people found it funny, including (I think) one or two mods. At any rate, we do not have a problem yet of people posting lurid images to threads, and once it becomes a problem, you can be assured that it will be handled by the mods.

We do have a recurring problem of people such as yourself attacking forum members, suggesting that they're astroturfers and insulting them, calling them "useful idiots," for example. This puts you on the bad list, if you weren't already aware of that. We'll continue to deal with this situation as it evolves.

Maybe you would be friends if you sent him a pizza?

• I know your nose is up Rossi's uh... QuarkX but What do you consider Defkalion?

Moved from another thread. Eric

See, just as I suspected. Now IIRC you shaved off the insult from your question and left it in the thread, so maybe I can find it and respond with confidence that it won't get moved here.

• Very good IHFB - this is just what PR, Cryptocurrency and Sweden (via the Uppsala leadership) need right now - get it organized and give it a go. A couple of ICOs raised $10s of millions in BC or Ether in minutes recently. Of course DOA lost $200M in minutes as well. Maybe even a Bank of Levi in Bologna if the Italians can understand it well enough to allow it to happen. But be careful, your quats can also be drained out in milliseconds unless someone really understands the secure side of the coin so to speak. I cannot think of a better combination - R meets the ICO.

Totally OT in the pump thread, so moved here. Dewey has obviously dined a little too well tonight. Alan.

• Alan may never get the hang of some things including the time zone / internet blogs (the least of his challenges). I see that he left the rest of the conversation in place - how strange is that for the OT police? For the record, I posted this Saturday afternoon after working around my house for most of the day.

• I've seen the emails Alan - its a gig alright.

Wow! Serious accusations that is. Is it your assignment to go after the Swedes now Dewey? Why is it that you hate us so much? ;) Maybe you could enlighten us about your trolling strategies ... (no weapon analogies please)

• Siffer awakens again and goes fishing - they must be worried about something over there. For your information, we have some good friends in Sweden and there is actually a lot of cooperation happening right now.

Those who are in on the gig have every reason to be concerned.

And Siffer - here's some good old fashioned straightforward advice - you should stop the libel if you can.

• Siffer awakens again and goes fishing - they must be worried about something over there. For your information, we have some good friends in Sweden and there is actually a lot of cooperation happening right now.

Those who are in on the gig have every reason to be concerned.

And Siffer - here's some good old fashioned straightforward advice - you should stop the libel if you can.

Oh!!!! Are YOU trying giving ME legal advice again Dewey... Or is it only one of your usual pathetic threats?

(btw, sorry to disappoint you, but I do have other business to attend, than hanging around here like you, so please tell me what libel you're talking about ... or is it just a random threat? Although I do actually believe there is some cooperation happening ... ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.