Clearance Items

• you have interpreted my past actions your through your own characteristic lense.

Well, yes. I suppose I have. I'm a little curious though. Is the physics described in you stackexchange comments and the isotope report what they teach at physics 101 in collage? Or are you downplaying?

• All of that is self-taught (and probably erroneous), learned from reading textbooks I purchased on Amazon in 2012 and after when I first started taking an interest in LENR experimental writeups and in skeptical criticisms of LENR.

of course ... that could be a partial answer to my question.

Everything allowed on Rossi should be allowed on anyone else as well. Is that too much to ask?

Yes. Most everything said about Rossi is the truth. That is an absolute defense. Not so about others. I can only wish I made money from the advice I have given about Defkalion and Rossi. Even though I helped save Dick Smith from a million dollar loss with Defkalion, I did it gratis... pro boner .. uh... bono ...

But it has no meaning to discuss it deeply here, because the forum is flooded with bored twaddlers without links and qualification, who are only interested/engaged in frog&mice battles with patoskeptics. One person like mary yugo is thus capable to decrease the level of the forum a lot due to secondary effect of many his 2nd grade followers and their 3rd grade sock-puppets. Soon or later every discussion will get burrowed with off-topic clueless posts in this way.

Spoken like a true believer. Reminds me of when I was participating in life after death and psychic talk-to-the-dead expensive quackery forums. A statement like the above quote only testifies to your gross and consistent inability to address the arguments on their merits.

• Yes. Most everything said about Rossi is the truth. That is an absolute defense. Not so about others. I can only wish I made money from the advice I have given about Defkalion and Rossi. Even though I helped save Dick Smith from a million dollar loss with Defkalion, I did it gratis... pro boner .. uh... bono ...

När man talar om trollen ... (as we say in swedish).

I guess if it was the truth it would be fine, but it isn't. You're only making things up because you are driven by emotions/hatred (you said so) and have contracted some rare kind of obsessive disorder when it comes to names starting with R and ending with ossi ... Obviously your condition is affecting your rational judgement. That's the Truth you're looking for ... And, it's gratis...

• In case the admins are considering readmitting Roger Barker, he is still pestering poor Georgina who maintains Peter Gluck's blog with stuff like this below. She sent it to me to authenticate but suspected it was Roger Barker. I can't prove it but it certainly seems classical Roger Barker.

Now some of you criticized my calling this individual a low life. Do you still do? I have to add coward to the list. Peter Gluck is disabled and can not respond to shit like this or defend against it. When Roger takes me on, it's amusing at best and mildly annoying and time wasting at most. But when he harasses an extremely kind gentleman who is disabled, what would you call this individual?

• @maryyugo there's not a whole lot we can do in this case. I suggest you write Peter Gluck privately and let him know, and/or add a note to the blog to clarify the matter for others. I recall something like this happening to Abd Mats Lewan as well.

• All of that is self-taught (and probably erroneous), learned from reading textbooks I purchased on Amazon in 2012 and after when I first started taking an interest in LENR experimental writeups and in skeptical criticisms of LENR.

I am now amazed if you learned physics without formal education after reading you all these years. Well hats off to you sir. Really I mean it. I got to quit sniffing paint damn.

there's not a whole lot we can do in this case. I suggest you write Peter Gluck privately and let him know, and/or add a note to the blog to clarify the matter for others. I recall something like this happening to Abd Mats Lewan as well.

Georgina Popescu is monitoring the blog as best she can but she is not a technical person. She asked me about that post and I explained that it was not mine and that, in fact, by prior agreement with Peter, I had abstained from any posts on the blog for more than a year.

I didn't expect anyone from here to do anything about it except maybe to make Roger's ban from here (by any pseudonym-- his style is easily recognizable) permanent. On top of everything else he is, he is a coward who attacks the property of a kindly elderly gentleman who is incapacitated and can not defend himself. Some guts that takes!

• Alan Smith  Eric Walker  @maryyugo

Hi all!

The Real Roger Barker here. Not sure what is going on. I went to Peter Gluck's blog and I cannot find any of the posts Mary is talking about.

Admins, please be advised there are people impersonating me and I am a victim of this fraud. The Real Roger Barker does not read or post on Peter's blog. I am however saddened to hear about his condition and wish him well.

By the way, I have much to discuss so stay tuned. I shall never shy from the hard questions. These must be asked. If this means a permanent ban so be it but freedom and truth will always prevail!

Much love and peace to all.

• Georgina Popescu is monitoring the blog as best she can but she is not a technical person. She asked me about that post and I explained that it was not mine and that, in fact, by prior agreement with Peter, I had abstained from any posts on the blog for more than a year.

I didn't expect anyone from here to do anything about it except maybe to make Roger's ban from here (by any pseudonym-- his style is easily recognizable) permanent. On top of everything else he is, he is a coward who attacks the property of a kindly elderly gentleman who is incapacitated and can not defend himself. Some guts that takes!

Mary, I have not attacked Peter in anyway. I do not know what you're talking about.

• In case the admins are considering readmitting Roger Barker, he is still pestering poor Georgina who maintains Peter Gluck's blog with stuff like this below. She sent it to me to authenticate but suspected it was Roger Barker. I can't prove it but it certainly seems classical Roger Barker.

Now some of you criticized my calling this individual a low life. Do you still do? I have to add coward to the list. Peter Gluck is disabled and can not respond to shit like this or defend against it. When Roger takes me on, it's amusing at best and mildly annoying and time wasting at most. But when he harasses an extremely kind gentleman who is disabled, what would you call this individual?

Steady on Mary! You posted something about calorimetry and you attribute that to me insulting Peter?! This is really confusing! How does that work?

Alan Smith I do not know why Mary is accusing me of harassing Peter. This is not making any sense.

• Meanwhile, I am still being impersonated on Peter Gluck's blog. I did not write these... I do not write to Peter's Blog. Want to bet which low life sewer-dwelling Roger Barker asswipe did it? Of course, it's not traceable but who else has a history of this sort of cowardly slime behavior?

deleteme.jpg

Alan Smith So this is type of forum you run Alan? Where people can just abuse others and get away with it?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of hot stuff, a bit of dirty talk ... gets me going. I just feel there is a bit more venom in Mary's words here ...

• The Real Roger Barker : you won't last long if your intention is just to troll this place.

Please Eric, tell me what have I said that is out of order? @maryyugo has made accusations against me. Heshe has called me names and sworn at me. I have merely defended myself.

Have I ever said a bad word against Mary or anyone else on this forum? Never. Go through all my posts and find me just one instance where I've said one bad word against any poster here and I will leave this forum for good. However if you fail to find any post then you, and other admins, leave me be to continue asking the hard questions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.