Clearance Items

• That comment is insulting and sexist

OH MY GOD! Sexist?? Her name is Mary and I'm a sexist if I turn to her saying "girl"?! As for the insult, you never complained when so many people in this forum insulted Rossi very harshly, but you are indignant if I call someone "little girl". This thing says a lot about your objectivity and your ability to judge. That's why I don't care about your thoughts.

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

you never complained when so many people in this forum insulted Rossi very harshly

Truth is not insult. People only told the truth about Rossi. He created that truth himself.

• Really ? Saint Mary attacks real people behind the "protection" of her avatar. Fortunately in the she is well known as the most professional pathological skeptic around so nobody take her really seriously now.

I do. And a lot of other's also do. Who is not taken seriously are those, who REALLY DARE TO DEFEND ROSSI AND CONTINUE BELIEVING, HE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING at that current state.

"He created that truth himself" is exactly, what is true.

Your doing tells less lies then Your words. And Rossi's doings until now are simply worth NOTHING. I even dare to accuse Lewans for ...

• Truth is not insult. People only told the truth about Rossi. He created that truth himself.

What a stupid thing! Your version of truth is always distorted by your hatred toward Rossi. Perhaps yours is a kind of frustration, you don't love people struggling to gain success, people who devote themselves to create something instead of trying to destroy what others do, as in your case.

• I do. And a lot of other's also do. Who is not taken seriously are those, who REALLY DARE TO DEFEND ROSSI AND CONTINUE BELIEVING, HE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING at that current state.

[,,,,]

I even dare to accuse Lewans for ..

Rossi has nothing?? He has several types of reactors tested on a variety of occasions by expert people, he has collected millions of dollars after one of these tests (which apparently went pretty well ... no one donate money!), he has a 1 MW plant and has the new QuarkX that will be soon disclose to the world. Instead, you have only the presumption of knowing everything, and the false courage to accuse Mats, but without saying what you are accusing him of. This is really ridiculous.

false courage to accuse Mats, but without saying what you are accusing him of.

Perhaps I can be of assistance here? Mats is a kindly and polite individual who unfortunately is extremely gullible and does not know what he does not know. He is also a lousy experimentalist in that he apparently has no respect for proper methodology including especially CALIBRATION. Faced with the Rossi debacle, did he admit he had been wrong and had misled people all these years? No. He hung on bitterly and made his journalistic bankruptcy complete when he chose to start censoring replies on his blog. His book is charming and readable as a travelogue but the scientific part is almost entirely "Rossisays" and "Rossifiction." Mats no longer works at NyTeknik so whether he was fired, eased out or quit, he does not have this prestigious position any more. His future prospects are not great. He seems like a nice and well meaning guy and I feel sorry for him.

Second warning: Insults from behind the safety of an avatar, even if veiled in patronising language have no place here. It really will be 'bye bye' next time. Alan.

• A recent poll of Trump supporters had the result that 62% of them said they would not change their opinion of him "no matter what he said or did." While that was one of the most astonishing things I have ever heard, I believe that a poll of Rossi supporters would yield an even higher number.

Moved from the Rossi/Gullstrom thread - we have zero politics and zero dicussion of politicians in this forum. It leads to fruitless and OT arguments. Alan.

• A recent poll of Trump supporters had the result that 62% of them said they would not change their opinion of him "no matter what he said or did." While that was one of the most astonishing things I have ever heard, I believe that a poll of Rossi supporters would yield an even higher number.

@IO: Did you ever ask a Rhino to become a tiger?? .. And Trump will also deny your conclusion. He is always best...For sure better that AR.

Moved from the Rossi/Gullstrom thread - we have zero politics and zero dicussion of politicians in this forum. It leads to fruitless and OT arguments. Alan.

Trump is The American Caligula. Like the Roman emperor, trump is out to disestablish the American power structure in the same way that Caligula humiliated the Roman elite. Such a leader can do no wrong in his plans for disestablishing the forces that have placed their booted foot, crushing and strangling the necks of the humbled for so long

Rossi supporters want an implacable leader, a Caligula, for the blessed LENR movement that has true grit. An unstoppable force who can stands up tall and proud, defiant of the power centers infecting current day society: science, government, bisiness, venture capitalists, all of them, all of the snakes and clowns that block the way...that work against LENR at every turn and who are attempting to undercut and derail LENR now and in the future...a man with guts, a man with abiding and enduring power of sheer will...stubborn and strong... a rough rider who sits astride a high horse.

Such a fighter for LENR can do no wrong. He can steal from the enemy with impunity to push the movement forward. It's the results that make what he does right and proper. Let Rossi rip down the current paradigm with reckless abandon and ruthless disregard, let him walk proud on its ashes he has rendered so that a fresh new world can be planted and born in the remains sanctified by this wonderful and sainted man.

• The main thing about Rossi is that his case should be a lesson and he should a poster child for what sorts of claims not to believe.

Mary you read the history just in a biased way and bend facts to meet your own reality. This is mental illness !

Note also that because of your mental state you are polluting this forum and its threads diverting any discussion only on what is your mania.

Moved from the BLP thread. Eric

• No problem maryyugo, anyway a phony demo will be (periodically) online to perpetuate this hoax.

Success is guaranteed and supporters will give a big round of applause.

You are anticipating the future! You are a Psychic!

Very easy to anticipate is that independently from the number of arguments, soundness of proofs and people and Institutions involved you and others trolls and haters will be here to defend your only Pure Science.

• What a stupid thing! Your version of truth is always distorted by your hatred toward Rossi. Perhaps yours is a kind of frustration, you don't love people struggling to gain success, people who devote themselves to create something instead of trying to destroy what others do, as in your case.

Stupid nonsense. Just look at e-cat-world's last interview . There You have Rossi's truth.

• Rossi has nothing?? He has several types of reactors tested on a variety of occasions by expert people, he has collected millions of dollars after one of these tests (which apparently went pretty well ... no one donate money!), he has a 1 MW plant and has the new QuarkX that will be soon disclose to the world. Instead, you have only the presumption of knowing everything, and the false courage to accuse Mats, but without saying what you are accusing him of. This is really ridiculous.

... does he really have ? Do You have seen ANY of them ? And I dare to ask "in action" ? Producing the mentioned results ? No. Like the orbo-cube of steorn. Same shit.

... there is NOT A SINGLE DEVICE PRESENT, WHICH EVER PROOFED THE CLAIMED "RESULTS". Not a single one, which was shown as a prototype.

I accuse Mats for... who cares ?

• Stupid nonsense. Just look at e-cat-world's last interview . There You have Rossi's truth.

I'm reassured knowing that you consider stupid what I say .... a further confirmation that I'm right.

In that interview Rossi mentions something on QuarkX but he does not reveal much because the product has yet to be presented in the demo. You will surely have already drawn a thousand conclusions without having the elements in hand to do so, but in the end you know that you don't need it: you just want to perpetrate your insults to Rossi, and to do that you only need your imagination.

I'm reassured knowing that you consider stupid what I say .... a further confirmation that I'm right.

... bla bla bla... You surely are not software developer....

...without having the elements in hand to do so, but in the end you know that you don't need it: you just want to perpetrate your insults to Rossi, and to do that you only need your imagination....

Let me list my things at hand:

- Is it imagination, that he cancelled the latest presentation BUT in the same sentence told the world, that the device works ? If so, why not delay the
    presentation instead of cancelling ?

- Is it imagination, that we saw nothing but a silly pixeled violet glow coming from whatever bad smartphone cam where he wanted to "proof", that
    he is still workoing on "something" ?

- Is it imagination, that ,let's say, two or three years before new years eve / christmas Rossi told the world, he has "major announcement" for the new year,

what simply resulted in telling us nonsense about "how nice it would be if all lanterns in a city are powered by ecats ? "

- Is it imagination, that this guy still continues to blate us all with something, he needs to prove since about at least 10 years now ?

Conclusion:

I do not need any imagination, this guy delivered all I need to judge the way I do.

• ... does he really have ? Do You have seen ANY of them ? And I dare to ask "in action" ? Producing the mentioned results ? No.

You insist on this nonsense. QuarkX has yet to be presented to the public so it's obvious that I could not see it. Why should this mean that it does not exist or does not work? It's not a difficult concept to understand ... come on, with some effort you can do it too ...

I accuse Mats for... who cares ?

I do not care and surely even Mats doesn't care ...... accusing someone and not saying what is the accusation is a perfectly consistent attitude with the personality you show.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.