Clearance Items

• Hey, Siffie, courts rely mostly on expert opinion. Any idea how many actual experts in nuclear physics would say Rossi has the real deal vs the ease of finding top notch well known best in the field people who would say he is full of sh*t?

• Hey, Siffie, courts rely mostly on expert opinion. Any idea how many actual experts in nuclear physics would say Rossi has the real deal vs the ease of finding top notch well known best in the field people who would say he is full of sh*t?

OMG!

"Experts" say exactly what they are paid to say. That is why they are called "experts". And get paid ... Incentives are everything. Nuclear physics, medicine, parapsychology, AGW - doesn't matter.

• Rossi knows that however blatant the errors, he can bluff it out and his fans will find excuses for him. IHFB, for example, might view this public demo as a ruse designed to prevent competition from taking his work seriously. ECW guys will be very inventive in finding some technical solution, however unlikely, which makes observed events consistent with the device working.

He does not have that hard a job. And of course he is good at putting on a show. i don't think he worries about technical accuracy. His goal will be the adulation of those present (who it would seem are all predisposed to give him the benefit of the doubt) and beyond that his supporters who do the same. So the more doubt the better, and given Rossi's minimalist approach to instrumentation there will likely be lots of doubt.

Ouch. Having a change of script THH? All about vomiting on the potential fans & demo attendants now, is it? Fake facts are out, right? Maybe you are merging with the MY handle?

Moved from another thread. Eric

• Ok, so once again:

I bet 1000 Rossis that, suddenly, there will be a delay or even cancellation. Who wants to join ?

• Hahaha. MY and writing books...

It will be published the very same day pigs learn how to fly.

• Has the country of the test been revealed yet? Somehow I think it will be neither the USA nor Sweden, but not Italy either.

perhaps it will be in one of those robotic assemble plants or the industrial manufactureing plants that he sold a 1MW system to back in 2013. That would be much more impressive.

• There is also a chance he is so bound and determined to do this without letting anyone see the process or the material for safety.

What money can do to most will keep them too occupied to know when to quit to prevent a possibly massively bad event.

rRunaway chain reactions suck.

Well, all those attending know, but have been asked not to reveal the location. Not long to wait.

Classical Rossi screwing around with people for nothing. What possible difference can it make to anyone if he announces the city it's scheduled for? Unless it's a tiny village somewhere, nobody would know the actual venue.

Hahaha. MY and writing books...

It will be published the very same day pigs learn how to fly.

I thought, and I suppose am still thinking, about a web page and maybe a book warning about and describing some free energy scams and other high tech scams like Sniffex, Carl Tilley, Dennis Lee, Jeff Otto, Steorn, Rossi and Defkalion. Also perhaps such varied topics as talking to the dead, psychics, near death experiences and more such "woowoo". My current thinking is that such an opus would do little to deter the likes of Darden and Vaugh and Woodford. Also, there is perverted fun in watching such ventures proceed. So, probably not. As for flying pigs, that will happen a lot sooner than anyone is likely to find a practical means of extracting Ni-H fusion energy. I am not venturing a guess either way about Pd-D though, so far, I don't see anything compelling.

If this is too OT, someone please move it.

Who precisely is he skewing around? You? All those attending have known for anything up to 2 weeks.

He is screwing with the peanut gallery of observers here and at ECW. Nobody else in the world likely cares much. I think Rossi does that for fun and ego gratification. Who knows? Or really, who cares?

• He is screwing with the peanut gallery of observers here and at ECW. Nobody else in the world likely cares much. I think Rossi does that for fun and ego gratification. Who knows? Or really, who cares?

If it makes you feel screwed I'd say it's totally worth it. :P

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.