Clearance Items

If it makes you feel screwed I'd say it's totally worth it.

All it does is give me a tiny laugh. Rossi used to be worthy of big guffaws but now he's down to an occasional chuckle. Pity.

• All it does is give me a tiny laugh. Rossi used to be worthy of big guffaws but now he's down to an occasional chuckle. Pity.

That comment is somewhat in conflict with your obsessive behavior...

This post moved from another thread..

• I am sure that Tom Darden will be delighted to hear that you consider him 'low, stupid, and common'. I expect Dewey will pass your judgement on to him.

Well, with regards to the ecat I would imagine that he (Darden) himself thinks this in retrospect. One more thing, while I enjoyed Deweys fighting spirit in the end he was performing a role for a company. He can be forgiven for that. But at the same time he promised that IH would not settle but see this out to the end. We had bets on this and Dewey took me to task once. We were misled on both sides. That is a shame.

Oh and regarding betting in rossi's here the gold standard in betting is the quatloos since betting in rossis is a fiat currency. Maybe we should combine them to make a blockchain called rossi*loos

That comment is somewhat in conflict with your obsessive behavior...

I am sure Rossi appreciates your continued, continuous preoccupation with him

in contrast to the rest of the world's indifference.

Oh, that's funny! As usual, it's a quote out of context. But be that as it may, the really obsessive thing going on here is the discussion of windows, squares, and fans and Dr. Wong. It's pretty pointless from where we are now on this case, is it not?

Ouch. Having a change of script THH? All about vomiting on the potential fans & demo attendants now, is it? Fake facts are out, right? Maybe you are merging with the MY handle?

Whooopeee! Now, I write all the opposition dialog as per Siffie. I hope I get paid enough by the Nefarious Forces of Evil. Do I, Sifferkol? I should be at least as rich and famous as Rossi. ROTFWL

• Whooopeee! Now, I write all the opposition dialog as per Siffie. I hope I get paid enough by the Nefarious Forces of Evil. Do I, Sifferkol? I should be at least as rich and famous as Rossi. ROTFWL

I have no idea in which way you and THH pay each other for various services (and I'm not sure I want to know...)

• ere is my reaction to the ECW correspondent's first post.

Your negative comments add nothing. Sounds more suitable for the ShutRossiDown blog that has now closed. Did you migrate from that site to here? Go crap on the other thread if you can't contain yourself.

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

• If Mr Rossi has something real here, a convincing demonstration would not arise in a one-off demo as is being staged in Sweden on Friday. Convincing demonstrations take time. They take a lot of precision and care. They take transparency. That is why science is hard. In contrast this is not science, it's just a show.

Rossi never said it was anything but a demo. Arguments like yours only show your preconceptions and malicious intent. You are probably pissed because it is obvious that Rossi knows it is absolutely useless to even try convincing you using the science path, since there are always n+1 fraud scenario that can be invented and argued ad nauseam (you know the drill...).

It's all about marketing now and creating the infrastructure (capital, partners, facilities etc ) needed to build a product that delivers in the best way possible. The event later today is a step on that path; it's meant to convince those people needed to achieve this. And you girls and boys going on about "science", "transparency". "show", "precision", "convincing" are simply not needed to achieve this. Your only game is to try painting a picture of uncertainties and possible fraud as large as possible at the same time as you would obviously love to know the details about the Cat... This is of course standard astroturfing procedure performed by a few professionals meant to delay the break through and get the hands on the IP. Hijacking this forum is just one small step on that track

Btw, see you later Alan! It will be an interesting day :)

Moved from another thread. Eric

• For better picture of what is going I'd like to know, from which "...another thread. Eric" it was moved here to the Clearance items!?

• For better picture of what is going I'd like to know, from which "...another thread. Eric" it was moved here to the Clearance items!?

It was moved from this thread (had to dig around a little to determine which one). Screeds about astroturfers and persistent attacks on valued forum members will not get much airtime and are at high risk of being moved to this thread.

• Fortunately (for you all?) it's not my job to decide whats appropriate round here - But Sifferkol's post above seems to be a reasonable enough opinion, put forth in a fairly polite manner... Maybe the 'astroturfing by a few professionals' is a bit conspiracy theorist-like, but no-one here was named directly.

• Given your history of testing the limits, the next two-week timeout will be swift and without much ado.

I found Sifferkoll's post interesting and informative. Not sure why it was moved to the clearance bin. On the other hand, this post by Walker is not, and seems intended simply to bait and/or irritate. It's interesting to me to hear that Sifferkoll will be meeting with Alan Smith in Stockholm (presumably) later. I look forward to hearing more first-person accounts from at least one of them and possibly both (assuming that Sifferkoll was also at the demo).

• Fortunately (for you all?) it's not my job to decide whats appropriate round here - But Sifferkol's post above seems to be a reasonable enough opinion, put forth in a fairly polite manner... Maybe the 'astroturfing by a few professionals' is a bit conspiracy theorist-like, but no-one here was named directly.

And, I might add, that considering everything "astroturfing" conspiratorical is maybe even more of a conspiracy theory .... ;)

• Well in general that may be, but what I meant was - when it comes to Rossi, he's not exactly been helping his case recently, so it hardly requires a conspiracy for people to say he's FOS.

Of course he hasn't. He firmly believes trying to convince trolls and astroturfers is a complete waste of time. I believe he's right.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.