Clearance Items

• I will write this here directly so nobody has to move it.

Fabio and Levi (if the guy in the red sweater is Levi) appear to have gained a great deal of weight-- an immense amount in fact. I wonder if it's stress related. No particular point. Just saying. Facing cross examination on ecat stuff could not have been easy!

• I will write this here directly so nobody has to move it.

Fabio and Levi (if the guy in the red sweater is Levi) appear to have gained a great deal of weight-- an immense amount in fact. I wonder if it's stress related. No particular point. Just saying. Facing cross examination on ecat stuff could not have been easy!

Why not to go strait to the trash?

• Facing cross examination on ecat stuff could not have been easy!

Wow! Is this a way for you to justify to yourself and your almost infinite number of posts made the last couple of years thrashing and accusing everyone working with Rossi? What does THAT say about you Mary?

• I do understand what you are doing. Of course I do. You are twisting a completely factual statement made by Rossi to something that induce some FUD that was simply not there. Where the f*ck was Rossi supposed to say the demo was held in your opinion? Or do you not understand the word "at"? It is not the same as "by" you know. (and english is not my native...)

Moved from the Rossi blog thread. Eric

• As always, your are defending Dott. Rossi and what he does with all the sharpness of your mind (including words, beginning with "F").

I've made my point up.

I have nothing to add to my previous posting.

I know, that it is useless to debate with you.

• I do understand what you are doing. Of course I do. You are twisting a completely factual statement made by Rossi to something that induce some FUD that was simply not there. Where the f*ck was Rossi supposed to say the demo was held in your opinion? Or do you not understand the word "at"? It is not the same as "by" you know. (and english is not my native...)

10 thumbs down to "Moved from the Rossi blog thread. Eric"

• E_man: rest assured that we'll do our best to keep the discussion in the other threads civil, including moving contentless personal attacks and other unworthy comments here (time, energy and level of irritation permitting). It will happen as often as is necessary. If needed, account suspensions are a further possibility.

• E_man: rest assured that we'll do our best to keep the discussion in the other threads civil, including moving contentless personal attacks and other unworthy comments here (time, energy and level of irritation permitting). It will happen as often as is necessary. If needed, account suspensions are a further possibility.

And I was only following your very specific instruction and corrected a factual issue connected to the post made... Well, well. I guess you only want to prove your pure intentions... Point taken...

• Quite to the contrary, @sifferkoll, although I'm disinclined to take this far:

• "I do understand what you are doing. Of course I do. You are twisting a completely factual statement made by Rossi to something that induce some FUD that was simply not there." (Imputation of trying to be misleading and casting doubt on the integrity of bang99, when other possibilities exist.)
    • Where the f*ck was Rossi supposed to say the demo was held in your opinion? (Unnecessarily charged language, taking things away from civil, dispassionate discussion.)

You're more or less on permanent probation, so where this kind of thing might be overlooked in the case of others, not so much you. That's life.

• Wow! I cant understand that you don't understand that Rossi understands that you would write this kind of statement. Of course he knows there are an infinite amount of fraud scenarios to be made up.... This one is pathetically simple and only shows your bad intentions (flashing your cards...) Please meditate on the fact that Rossi did not do this demo for you, although he did know you would trash it for sure...

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

• I don't think it's necessary to make an unverifiable dog and pony show to protect IP in this case. You can literally put the device in a small crate on a platform visibly above the ground, hiding the contents from the audience or cameras or whatever, and carefully and rigorously measure input power, water flow rate and output delta T over a long period of time. If the thing goes on for long enough, chemical sources of energy can be ruled out.

This is not about whether I like that Rossi is attempting to protect his IP. It's about what "he is protecting his IP" includes and excludes as possibilities. He can both protect his IP and allow for a rigorous black box test. He shuns rigorous measurement, and, we can reasonably conclude, for reasons other than protecting IP.

DPS FUD going on I see.

But, lets leave that for a moment - I guess it is in your script to paint a picture of Rossi as wanting to show YOU (or any other "skeptic"/tr**l/a***ot****r) that it performs as stated. I'll let you in on a secret : He knows you exist and why, and has concluded it is absolutely useless to go the path you want him to go... Get it? For him it is enough to show those people who really matters to his objectives and that it works. And those people know what risks are involved (hint: if it actually works is not a major one of them - that is the easy part) .

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

They also look older than 5 years ago..what is up with that? :)

If that is Levi in the red sweater, he looks absolutely awful. Not sure what but It's not just age.

For him it is enough to show those people who really matters to his objectives and that it works.

Nonsense. It's quite enough if he can bamboozle a rich person into giving him money. Based on this demo, it's doubtful that he can but hell, there are still stupid people out there with money!

And those people know what risks are involved (hint: if it actually works is not a major one of them - that is the easy part) .

They know the risks? Like Rossi's first distributors knew the risks? Like the silly Swedish professors knew the risks? Like Darden, Vaughn and Woodford knew the risks? If they had known the risks of dealing with a proven con man, they probably would have passed on it.

• Official Post

But, lets leave that for a moment - I guess it is in your script to paint a picture of Rossi as wanting to show YOU (or any other "skeptic"/tr**l/a***ot****r) that it performs as stated. I'll let you in on a secret : He knows you exist and why, and has concluded it is absolutely useless to go the path you want him to go... Get it? For him it is enough to show those people who really matters to his objectives and that it works. And those people know what risks are involved (hint: if it actually works is not a major one of them - that is the easy part) .

Siffer,

You and Rossi are two peas in a pod. Why in the hell would Rossi know him, or even care, unless you cornered him at the event yesterday and whispered in his ear? Did you show Rossi that hit piece you wrote on the moderator, and solicit a comment from him about snakes and clowns?

You are going of the deep end again. Did you ever try for one day to stay off the conspiracy stuff? If not, at least try to keep the venom out of your posts.

Edit: I see you got yourself banned again. No sympathy from me.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.