Clearance Items

• pparently you don't understand that they are nothing but claims without a shred of evidence to support them. Instead, you quote them as if they were proven fact. And yes, you are proud to sign your name to those laughable assertions. Good for you.

Don't be so pathetic. What do you think CLAIM means? I have already stated a different test would be required to verify the claims, that would be easy enough to do in private - as they would reveal Rossi's IP.

I'm starting wonder if English is your first language.

What do you think CLAIM means?

In Rossi's case, it means lie. In the general case, absent good evidence, it means absolutely nothing.

• Ok Adrian. You got to call me names and question my command of the language. Feeling better?

So here are your exact words:

"The purpose of the demo was to show the characteristics of the QX. Not only did it do that well but you are overlooking that it was a significant advance.

Consider its small size, that it can be instantly switched on and off, that it has a COP 500 - 1000. It can operate at 2300 C. That is a major step forward."

Go ahead and explain how you are saying these things are just claims. As I read it, you are stating these things as facts with great confidence. You keep insulting me while you continue to make a fool of yourself. Carry on.

• Go ahead and explain how you are saying these things are just claims. As I read it, you are stating these things as facts with great confidence. You keep insulting me while you continue to make a fool of yourself. Carry on.

As I said already....

"Don't be so pathetic. What do you think CLAIM means? I have already stated a different test would be required to verify the claims, that would be easy enough to do in private - as they would reveal Rossi's IP."

I have already stated a different test would be required to verify the claims, that would be easy enough to do in private - as they would reveal Rossi's IP."

Please explain how a black box test with proper metering of input power and proper measurement of power out would reveal anything at all, however slight, about Rossi's IP?

• Official Post

Axil,

Gullstrom is clearly a very bright person, but he is not a PhD. What BTW, are his credentials? Lewan said on ECW a few months back, that he is not presently in school. Not someone I am going to pay much attention too when postulating a world changing theory. Not being a horses ass, but that is just the way the world works. He may be the next Einstein, but until he proves himself of that caliber, sorry, he is just another talented student "not presently in school" to me.

Lewan also said he (Gullstrom) only knew what Rossi told him, and had not even attended the first demo. Therefore, he based his theory on Rossisays. That is a no-no. Same goes with Cook, although to Cooks credit, he dumped Rossi when he discovered he was being used. Hopefully, Gullstrom realizes what Cook did, and escapes before it is too late.

• Axil,

Gullstrom is clearly a very bright person, but he is not a PhD. What BTW, are his credentials? Lewan said on ECW a few months back, that he is not presently in school. Not someone I am going to pay much attention too when postulating a world changing theory. Not being a horses ass, but that is just the way the world works. He may be the next Einstein, but until he proves himself of that caliber, sorry, he is just another pre-grad drop-out to me.

Lewan also said he (Gullstrom) only knew what Rossi told him, and had not even attended the first demo. Therefore, he based his theory on Rossisays. That is a no-no. Same goes with Cook, although to Cooks credit, he dumped Rossi when he discovered he was being used. Hopefully, Gullstrom realizes what Cook did, and escapes before it is too late.

It is valuable to come up with your own original theory of how the LENR reaction works. Your own theory can provide a point of comparison in your evaluation of other theories.

Rossi must be given huge credit because he has rejected the hot fusion meme. 99.44% of other LENR thinking is based on fusion.

• Axil,

Gullstrom is clearly a very bright person, but he is not a PhD. What BTW, are his credentials? Lewan said on ECW a few months back, that he is not presently in school. Not someone I am going to pay much attention too when postulating a world changing theory. Not being a horses ass, but that is just the way the world works. He may be the next Einstein, but until he proves himself of that caliber, sorry, he is just another pre-grad drop-out to me.

Going the ad-hominem track?

• Official Post

Nah, listening to the presentation it appears he based it on his understanding of physics and math.

Nah, first came what Rossisays on the Lugano fuel ash, and the QX data results. Then came his physics and math theory to try and put it all together.

And since when is it ad-hominem to ask about someones credentials, experience, schooling, and background? Like I said, it was Lewan who brought up that Gullstrom was not presently in school, and was not with Rossi at the test the "Gullstrom Report" was based on. Is it OK for him to say it, but not me?

Speaking of Lewan, I see on ECW he is saying the Swedes are still trying to replicate their Lugano results. He thinks when/if they have finished, confident with what they have, that they may report. So apparently the earlier rumors that they were successful were premature. Their appearance though at the DPS shows they are still believers in Rossi and his "Rossi Effect". I would take that to mean also that they support Gullstrom's theory (Hoistad endorsed it back in Dec 2014), although I could be wrong on that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.