Clearance Items

• Axil,

So it it is illegal to scam, but everybody does it so it is OK for Rossi to do the same. Got it. Thank you. And hopefully any potential investors there at the DPS that are tempted, read this and get it also.

It is not up to you to define what a scam is. It is up to the courts and Rossi has had his time in the courts. Millions of dollars were expended in the process and he has not been found wanting.

• How long before the ECat quarkX is replaced with yet another version of the Ecat which, as with the quarkx and all prior versions of the Ecat, will never be properly tested and will never make it to market? I made a prediction before but don't have the time to go through my posts to find it.

• You can't get away with games like that. You inserted the output of the QX into the equation and pretend ohm's law still applies

• Ha. Well I can assert against your assertion in the same unsupported way: he can no doubt carry out a demo that is not obviously a farce without compromising his IP, regardless of any number of tries by you and others to make it look otherwise. (Mostly there is no attempt to support the claim that he had to run a farce of a demo to protect his IP; we're simply left with repeated and insistent assertions to that effect.)

The demo seems to have achieved Ross's goals since no other public demonstration is required to enable product release. But then as always, time will tell.

Fabiani] Depends on the feedback of the tones (?)

Where did this come from? Was it said or written in English? Sometimes Google does some pretty weird translations and then again, Rossi and his peeps often say some pretty weird things.

There will be no further demo. Our next public action will be the launch of the product.

What does that even mean? WHAT product? A lame breadboard model with a large externally fan-cooled power supply? A silly looking assembly of parts off a hardware store shelf, cobbled together with duct tape? Cooled by a large commercial water pump plugged into the mains? Oh joy! Let me rush right out and buy one.

• It is a fact that Rossi has been sidetracked a half dozen times in these years since this story began in 2011. Rossi has come up with one system after another and discarded them in their turn after a time to begin again. Rossi has this in common with his hero Leonardo Da vinci. Da vinci spent more than a decade fussing over the the portrait of the Mona Lisa and he never completed it. Perfectionism is a difficult burden to carry and demands much. Rossi is doing what he is doing for his own reasons. He is not concerned with meeting the expectations or desires of others nor is he concerned with the opinions of others. As long as he has patrons that allows him to do what he feels is best, then he will continue on into the uncertain future. The QX might not be completed until after Rossi is gone... completed if we are lucky.

The dark interpretation is clearly that this was a means of sifting through possible marks. Is that what happened? I don't have enough information to conclude one way or another.

It's the ONLY interpretation that makes the slightest sense. Rossi is trying to find someone even more careless, less diligent, less scientifically competent, and less assertive than Darden and Vaughn to give him money. And that won't be easy but it is possible. Rossi can't have smart and capable people staying on with him. Eventually, they would discover his fraud just as most of us here have over the past six years at different paces.

And please, whoever said if it's a scam it's a brilliant or massive one, don't be silly. It's an adequate one to separate some not very bright folks from some of their cash. That's all. As was pointed out, as scams go, it's pretty lame. It's about on the level of Steorn but Rossi has not actually seen nearly as much cash for it as Sean McCarthy managed to. And he probably never will. Want to see an impressive scam, look at Madoff's. Except, of course, he's in prison for the rest of his life.

• It's the ONLY interpretation that makes the slightest sense. Rossi is trying to find someone even more careless, less diligent, less scientifically competent, and less assertive than Darden and Vaughn to give him money. And that won't be easy but it is possible. Rossi can't have smart and capable people staying on with him. Eventually, they would discover his fraud just as most of us here have over the past six years at different paces.

If patrons fund the works of an great artist or a composer to encourage the completion of their work, is that fraud? When Lorenzo the Great took Michelangelo into his house to train him in his great art, was Lorenzo defrauded? Is allowing the completion of an immortal work a crime? How great is the legacy of Lorenzo for his generosity and foresight. Such generosity eventually made possible the completion of a legacy of great works of art that has yet to be surpassed, the Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican, and the immortal decoration of the Sistine chapel.

• If patrons fund the works of an great artist or a composer to encourage the completion of their work, is that fraud? When Lorenzo the Great took Michelangelo into his house to train him in his great art, was Lorenzo defrauded? Is allowing the completion of an immortal work a crime? How great is the legacy of Lorenzo for his generosity and foresight. Such generosity eventually made possible the completion of a legacy of great works of art that has yet to be surpassed, the Papal Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican, and the immortal decoration of the Sistine chapel.

this amazing flattery deserves a first row invitation to the next DPS in 2020.

P.s. " la gente non sta bene"

• Official Post

A little off-topic, but , don't ask me who, some people are seriously considering LENR, because the evidence are just as Jed says... solid. What Rossi have sabotaged in US (Killed Darden efforts - is Rossi paid by oil companies? Joke!) may gives room to ...

They don't know how to organize the communication, they know it is strategic, but they have personal interest, beside their sincere feeling of common (and corporate) interests.

Sometime I find some are a bit underinformed and naive... Maybe I'm just belly-sick by recent stories, while some just discover what is banal for me, big evidences, big expectations, big fraudsters.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.