Clearance Items

• Signor Rossi, and any scientist or engineer working with him, is very well aware of what would have to be done unequivocally to demonstrate anomalous heat production.

He and they have assiduously avoided doing any of those things. For years and years he and they have turned a deaf ear to all pleas for proper instrumentation used properly, for proper control/dummy runs, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

This last circus was not a "demonstration". It was just an entertainment. Those who invest in Signor Rossi's blague (whether cash or simply belief) are doomed to perpetual disappointment.

So it goes

• “Those who invest in Signor Rossi's blague (whether cash or simply belief) are doomed to perpetual disappointment.”

Those who invest cash are certainly doomed to perpetual disappointment. Those who simply believe will always believe since anything Rossi says or does is sufficient for them. Cults are like that.

• I am expecting one more demo at least in 2018. But as ever with Rossi, we wait and see.

This seems to imply Rossi thinks he has backing to build an automatic production line.

I hope he has a better relationship with the new partner than his previous ones.

• If Rossi has backing to build an automatic production line, what exactly do you think it is going to produce? Did the apparatus shown last week look like a product to you? If so, what exactly would that product do?

I don't expect an answer from you, Adrian, other than more insults, because you actually have no answers to serious questions.

• Penon is a paid stooge and an embarrassment to professional engineers everywhere.

He's absolutely incompetent, as shown by his accommodation of a cretinous method of measuring steam enthalpy.*

And any other supposed engineers who tolerate and apologise for him are on the same level. IMO.

*Have you never heard of a steam meter?

Addendum:

Barry West was debriefed by Murray in July 2015 while the 1-year test was ongoing. In a memo he wrote following the debriefing, Murray said "It was indicated that there was a steam flow sensor installed in the system by Dr. Penon. This sensor was located in the steam line between the source and the sink but the device "burned out" at some point and therefore no mass or volume flow is readily available". (235-11 page 32).

• No, it does not make any sense. There is zero chance this could be kept secret if it were true.

I did not deal in absolutes. I said it is in the industrial partner interest to keep an information advantage as long as possible. I believe that argument makes sense, don't you?

• Continued....

The sympathetic members of the audience then rationalize the discrepancy somehow, which then Rossi chooses the most flattering (to himself) version of, and later supplies as the correction, validating the sympathetic audience members, endearing him to the sympathetic audience some more.

The mezzanine heat exchanger is a possible example.

• Do you have references for this? You want to be taken seriously or are you just a disruptive clown.

• Rossi has said that before, in regards to previous E-Cat versions.

Sure, Rossi gives demos every other month. when was the last one again?

Wasn't it the first 1 MW plant in Sep 2011? If he demonstrated that again I must have missed it.

• must have missed the massive production that will stop the useless flapping of gums in the blogs, since the last demo....

Weak effort to change the subject from your claim about Rossi's demos. Sure sign you got it wrong.

Edit. corrected typo

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.