Clearance Items

• Yes, much better to keep this thread reserved for the serious and entirely worthy topic of the latest pony/dog extravaganza.

As I said, I expect just codswallop from now on. Looks like you have made a promising start.

• Andrea Rossi
    February 6, 2016 at 9:40 AM

Antonio:

1- Still do not know, up to the end. Anything can happen anytime to cause a delay.

2- If all will go well, we will start the industrialization process. No more demos will be made. Other plants will be sold. I do not know if the Customer will want to expose himself or not and this, obviously, will not depend on me.

Warm Regards,
    A.R

Andrea Rossi
    May 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Dear Dr Grasso Salvatore:

First of all, I am not a professor.

No more demo-tests will be done. Our Customers will test by themselves if our guarantees will be maintained.

Warm regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi
    April 11, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Mcristo:

We will not do any more public demo.

We will sell our products.

Warm Regards

A.R.

Andrea Rossi

January 29, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Dear Dr Rothwell:

We will continue the reseach with the University of Bologna to deepen the knowledge under a theoretical point of view. As for the efficiency demonstration, we will make no more of them until we will have in operation, by October , our first p[lant of 1 MW of power. The lab phase is over, now we go for the real market.

Warmest Regards,
    Andrea Rossi

Andrea Rossi
    July 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM

Dear John Cauchi:

We will not make new public tests, we will make products that our Customers will put in operation: as you do when you phone to your mum from Kenya, and can look at her too: isn’t it a test more convincing than a public test made in some lab from the phone company?

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I do not know if the Customer will want to expose himself

That depends. Is he senior in the movie industry? A member of the US Congress?

• Monopole magnetism

Clearence items ?

Ok, let's clarify this...

MONOPOLES DO NOT EXIST. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

• I think Mats Lewan also had a digital multimeter, I wonder if he verified the oscilloscope peak readings with it on the 1 Ohm resistor when the QX was operating.

Which is why calibration runs are SO IMPORTANT.

They will immediately show issues with measurement techniques.

Mats likely just doesn't know what the instruments are showing him because he has not read the manual.

Some people know exactly how to use a measuring instrument, and rely on the ignorance

of others to bamboozle and amaze.

• Yes, and if Mats introduced himself as an engineer, this stresses his inability in that field, furthermore it somehow proves my assumption, which I made some months ago, where I said, that this Mats is nothing but a puppet.

Which is why calibration runs are SO IMPORTANT.

They will immediately show issues with measurement techniques.

Which is why crooks like Steorn, Defkalion and Rossi avoid them like vampires avoid sunlight. Avoiding proper clean cut calibration of measurement is the PRIME hallmark of free energy high tech fraud!

• Rossi put out the bait yet again. Now, he will ensconce himself in his Miami condo and sip mint juleps and wait to see if anyone bites. In the meantime, he is going to continue the cloud of bovine feces he has always emanated from his idiotic and misnamed blog, JONP. I doubt he can resist doing that. Maybe, like someone famous we know, he will discover Twitter? I really hope some of the information that has been relayed by various people to local prosecutorial authorities is eventually acted upon. I'd love to see that man in court and in prison (again).

Paradigmnoia

Thanks for the history. But to paraphrase Barnum, new suckers are born every minute.

• I wonder how the believers reconcile themselves with Rossi's hilarious habit of writing to himself on his blog, for example. this obvious piece of Rossispeak (my emphasis):

Rossi is so transparently phony! The highlighted parts are clearly Rossi-isms. In fact, it's all awkwardly written like Rossi writes. The guy is so overt, he didn't even bother to get an English-speaker to write it for him. And why in the world would a real "CTO of an important company" write a piece of crap like this in Rossi's blog rather than making a confidential email or phone call? Does anyone describe themselves as the "CTO of an important company?" Really?

• Official Post

MY,

Yes, as with everything Rossi, that was funny. Nothing new, as he has been using sockpuppets all along. Somehow his supporters have come to accept it though. Since we are mainly the ones most critical of his DPS/Doral/Lugano, he is probably referring to us/LF when he talks of "the blogosphere". We are anti-Rossi central. Yeah. Although a few on 22passi have been critical of the DPS. Even ECW had some turning against him shortly afterwards, before talking themselves back into being believers.

Rossi probably reads LF, or has friends that do and give him feedback on public perception of his latest performance. After the applause from the crowd, and getting praises from the investors lined up for a moment with him at the DPS, he must have thought he won, and had pulled one over on everyone...yet again. Time to sit back and pick which sucker is best to scam. But no, thanks to LF, the word is out. It would not surprise me also, if those investors are not tuned into LF for guidance before making a decision. If so....DON'T DO IT!!

I would also think his deciding to participate in the upcoming Energy 2.0 webcast, is another attempt to counter the negative press. Always the manipulator.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.