Clearance Items

• Well THH, since you seem unable to figure out what is happening and what makes other people reason the way they do my suggestion is to pick up a mirror and look into it, and voilà there there you have the problem...

Perhaps you could expand on this?

I only find a few people (like Alan) surprising in this respect. For example, I don't find your position difficult to understand. Rossi has always attracted adherents, as do many cults. I'm not saying Rossi is a cult, but the same ability of humans to support a cause strongly and overlook contrary facts applies. And in this case as has been said above even a number of die-hard internet fans, though never all, are finding it difficult to reconcile developments with a positive view. The Rossi critics, who have been in the majority most places since the IH bust-up, would I think agree with me.

• Perhaps you could expand on this?

I only find a few people (like Alan) surprising in this respect. For example, I don't find your position difficult to understand. Rossi has always attracted adherents, as do many cults. I'm not saying Rossi is a cult, but the same ability of humans to support a cause strongly and overlook contrary facts applies. And in this case as has been said above even a number of die-hard internet fans, though never all, are finding it difficult to reconcile developments with a positive view. The Rossi critics, who have been in the majority most places since the IH bust-up, would I think agree with me.

Are you some sort of anthropologist or psychologist now. Please show me those credentials or are you just making stuff up as you go that suits your conspiracy theory and pseudo analysis? Please also show me the votes that proves your "majority" hypothesis (no this murky swamp of vocal (unemployed?) trolls with nothing more important to do does not count). Saying something is a fact doesn't make it so THH, not even if you say it many many times.

Moved from the QX thread. Eric

• Yes he did. Or maybe "combinations of materials"... And when he defended himself against the mountain of evidence that his thermoelectric claims and DOD project was a multi-million dollar scam, he wrote that the prototype which vanished mysteriously in a fire, could never be replicated because to make it, he had to manipulate "individual atoms". Uhhun. Yah shoore. He manipulated atoms and invented new materials using the precision instruments in his usual toolkit:

deleteme.jpg

Old stuff. It is more entertaining if you were to come up with a new gambit that covers the QX technology. I know it will not be easy, but it might be worth the extra effort. Your material is getting stale and needs to be rejuvenated.

• The key factor that ME356 has revealed when he provides those micrographs of his fuel to public analysis is that metallic hydrides are central to the LENR reaction that he is able to generate. Metallic hydrides are the most powerful generator of the LENR effect. It is likely that Rossi also uses his fuel to carry the LENR reaction in the QX. Rossi's fuel may also very well be a carrier of metallic hydrides. What CAN wants to do in his proposed test of the EVO technology using a QX like experiment may not be effective because his approach does not include a LENR fuel type that contains metallic hydrides.

Metallic hydrides are a type of nanoparticle that is a superconductor whose electron spin wave based surface cover is a mirror like EMF environment that confines photons in an optical trap that is perfect to produce and maintain polaritons where photon/electron thermalization and entanglement is optimized. These Metallic hydride type nanoparticles are quasi stable whose half life has been seen in experiments to persist for months when allowed to be reenergized.

A metallic hydride remains before all a molecule, in this case following temperatures reached by QX, it 's a nonsense what you said.

About Me356, lighthouses recently lighted on Rossi forced him out of the burrow.

• axil

No Mesons, no Bose-Einstein-Condensates, no Hydrinos and WhatsOfEver you copy and paste here in relation to LENR/CF will have any effort.

MAKE A WORKING REACTOR! E_in > E_out

Not a DPS or a Copy'n'PasteShow (+LENR)! Over and out!

Can't read that Axil-style anymore, really!

Get REAL!

Occam's razor's, do ya remember?!

Old stuff. It is more entertaining if you were to come up with a new gambit that covers the QX technology.

Sure. Show me some technology instead of an obscurely assembled and improperly tested collection of Radio Shack and trash parts.

• Yes. I can give you all you want, just tell me what your pleasure is.

• Again, takes care about what you said, a metallic hydrogen isn't a metallic hydride !!!!!!!!!!

Again, at solar's temperature no possibilities for molecules to exist !!!!!!!!!!!

• Dear Eric Walker, if you kill my messages ALL TIME directly to clearance items , this is because you are AS FAR AS incompetent that your friend AXIL !!

bye bye you can kill my profile a second time, definitively this website doesn't help Lenr field.

• LOL, that does look like him. Where and when was the photo taken? Maybe he's still trying to locate the elusive 2011 anonymous customer to report to.

• This is no longer a "victimless" story! Rossi walked away with $11 MILLION dollars of money and the investors received ZERO from it. You apparently think that is OK and Rossi was justified. Rossi meanwhile, does not even think HIMSELF that what he got $11 MILLION for is worth pursuing.

And yet you seem to want to communicate that "Rossi's past licensees" are all happy and smiling! I do not understand your logic at all. Can you tell me this.... the demo was in Europe. Europe is under the license of Hydrofusion, which you have stated is all hunky dory with Rossi. Were THEY present at this demo? Did THEY sponsor and assist putting it on? If not, WHY NOT. They are the licensee!

Yes, in strength. And being very sociable and optimistic. The other financial questions - I have no knowledge of who paid for what -but I suspect that this was mostly on Rossi's dollar.

Interesting. Is this the elephant in the room maybe?

It sounds a bit biased though to call IH "victims". They tried to execute a business strategy where they seemed merely interested in collecting IP from various researchers but not in industrialization. Probably to do an IPO or to collect tax payer money the way they've done in other areas, since this is the only business they know.

• Perhaps you could expand on this?

I did answer to this conspiracy nonsense , but it was obviously to close to the truth so Eric moved it out of sight ... Clearance Items

• Official Post

Where and when was the photo taken

Oct. 6th 2011 in Bologna, Italy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.