Clearance Items

• Doral project began they backed off and said they saw no heat from Rossi's devices

As far as I can tell it looks like they were happy showing potential investors the Doral plant at least halfway through the test or something, and that they had nothing bad to say about the test until after Rossi sued for payment.

• I guess there's not much more that can be extracted from this.

I'm not sure exactly what limits the sharpness of the images you are examining, but in the past I have seen a technique whereby a number of framegrabs from a video are averaged together to sharpen an image. I first saw this in a magazine for amateur astronomers a number of years ago. A group of them had used their telescopes to photograph the space shuttle from earth. The resolution of the video image was degraded by variations in the atmosphere between the earth and the photographed object but these averaged out when many framegrabs were superimposed. Would it work here?

• Official Post

I thought they settled. What is criminal about that? You are making stuff up.

Go have a look at the Meadowlands mess if you want to know about IH business behavior. These people wasted $300M+ of US tax payer money... Darden Meadowland mess ...

Tony,

I do not need to make anything up about Rossi. It's right there in the public record for all to see:

-operating an unlicensed nuclear reactor in a public facility

-selling highly endothermic products without reporting it as income

-employing day laborers without issuing them a 1099

-breaking 2 of the landlords window panes without permission

-killing a landscape tree by blasting it with 1MW hot air

If that is not enough to convince you, I could tell you all about JM Products? ;)

As to that Cherokee Meadowlands thing; I did read it a couple years back. All I saw was standard, run-of-the-mill corruption by government officials, politicians, and public unions. Cherokee did what any private company does in that situation....hold their nose and "pay to play" as is demanded of them.

Pay to Play, is actually the norm when dealing with government entities. Usually it is not direct graft/kick-backs (that may actually get them in trouble), but subtle indirect paybacks. A good example you see all the time is: "OK, I'll consider you for the contract sir, BTW have you donated to our NY State County Officials Annual Conference in Boca Raton?" or "how much did you contribute to the local Democratic campaign fund?". You either pay, or you do not get to play. Ugly, but that is the way it works.

• Ehh, you must be kidding me, right? "Breaking 2 windows" :D :D

Browsing through the Meadowlands reports does not paint the picture you are implying however (why are you even defending it?). It sure as hell looks a lot like the whole Darden plan was to get those low-interest tax payer funded loans and make the money disappear ... $300M+ The report also shows some similarities with the IH/Rossi deal, like last minute changes (prime financier exits before it started etc.) I get the feeling you want to blame the politicians here, when the Darden et al are obviously the bad guys, regardless of pay and play.

• Official Post

Tony,

Yeah, just kidding you there, although I am serious about telling you all about JMP if you want? That is where the criminal "behavior" (not necessarily a crime) I mentioned, shines through.

The Meadowland stuff..., yes, that was my takeaway. You are welcome though to post some excerpts that could show me wrong. It's been a long time since I read it. Not that it matters anymore.

• Tony,

Yeah, just kidding you there, although I am serious about telling you all about JMP if you want? That is where the criminal "behavior" (not necessarily a crime) I mentioned, shines through.

The Meadowland stuff..., yes, that was my takeaway. You are welcome though to post some excerpts that could show me wrong. It's been a long time since I read it. Not that it matters anymore.

Ok. Here are some excerpts from the 277 page report. Words that comes to my mind are; incompetence, caveat emptor, lawyer sharks.

It looks a lot like the IH deal. Darden et al seems only interested in the financial part of the deal. They show extremely low interest in what is actually happening in every other area... Being it either landfills or LENR ...

• I think Tony's "point" is that because Darden may have engaged in questionably ethical deals, he deserved to have his company cheated and devastated by Rossi. Uhhun. Yah shoore.

Failing to condemn is not condemning to failure.

WHAT does that even MEAN?!

"I have said Rossi is a flake fake as usual

(TFIFY)"

(I said) the demo would/could never prove anything (before I went)

See, that's the thing about Rossi. Since 2011, he has had the power to absolutely prove and cleverly demonstrate his technology if he actually has one. Yet he has never done so. Instead, he does these deliberately vague and stupidly assembled shows in the hope of snaring investors who will be impressed because they and their advisers don't know better. But you know better. You know very well that Rossi could prove his concept once and for all easily with a demo that would not endanger his IP. What amazes me is how you rationalize to yourself that he never does!

I know that at least 3 major laboratories and every car company in Japan (yes, every one) is working on Ni/H systems.

Well, I hope that is on better information than available for Rossi. Maybe they are following the literature but working on it? All of them?

People talk to me because I am open to discuss things, do not have a closed mind and don't do hate readily.

Commendable. But why is it necessary? Nobody would "hate" Rossi if he simply performed proper tests. Nobody would criticize Rossi if he wasn't constantly lying and scheming, even with his own people and investors. All of us are open to discuss things here and elsewhere. I think what distinguishes your approach is that you are singularly unwilling to criticize, even when you have to know things are shady. That may get you into a lot of doors. I am not sure how useful to the field it really is -- compared, let's say to your providing hard to find lab supplies and chemicals.

there is a current ... below, which is not ours

Yes, the AC current (he says) has a cycle of 60Hz in US and 50Hz in EU :D :D :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.