Clearance Items

• I think Tony's "point" is that because Darden may have engaged in questionably ethical deals, he deserved to have his company cheated and devastated by Rossi. Uhhun. Yah shoore.

Not exactly. My point is to show what kind of business practices Darden et al are used to. It also shows there being no substance behind those arguing IH being in anyway competent or benificial within the LENR area. It shows a history of negligence and incompetence when it comes to the actual stuff their financial products are all about, be it tax payer funded landfills or LENR research. They simply don't care about anything except the financial side of the deals. That is clear.

When I think about it Mary. This is probably something for you to engage in. Here you have the possibility to use all that energy of yours for a good cause (tax payer funds.)

When I think about it Mary. This is probably something for you to engage in. Here you have the possibility to use all that energy of yours for a good cause (tax payer funds.)

I try to stick with what I understand. In my case, high tech fraud of which Rossi is a classical example. You should try it (sticking to what you know well).

• Official Post

Tony,

Thx for providing that. What I read before was an article about the sordid affair, not a report. And it did not focus on the Cherokee subsidiary, or Darden. so much as the rotten government angle. Do you have a link?

Not saying I am going to look too hard into this, as I already agree that IH/Cherokee bungled their handling of Rossi. Not so much in the beginning (Bologna Validation Test), when they felt throwing $11.5 million at Rossi (even after he refused to let one of the big testing companies participate) was worth losing to find out if he had something, but later on at Doral.

• Tony,

Thx for providing that. What I read before was an article about the sordid affair, not a report. And it did not focus on the Cherokee subsidiary, or Darden. so much as the rotten government angle. Do you have a link?

Not saying I am going to look too hard into this, as I already agree that IH/Cherokee bungled their handling of Rossi. Not so much in the beginning (Bologna Validation Test), when they felt throwing $11.5 million at Rossi (even after he refused to let one of the big testing companies participate) was worth losing to find out if he had something, but later on at Doral.

Here is the doc: Darden Meadowlands mess

My take is that this supports Rossi's side of the story A LOT. Darden was probably only in the game to raise money, which probably turned out to be a harder than doing it for landfills, where low interest tax payer funds are available.

My take is that this supports Rossi's side of the story A LOT.

Yikes, Tony! WHICH part of WHAT story? Did you read ANY of the pretrial deposition transcripts? Have you followed the charades that Rossi has foisted on people as demos over the years? Rossi lies constantly, consistently, with or without reason. He is as not trustworthy as a Bernie Madoff. He's just not as effective.

• Yikes, Tony! WHICH part of WHAT story? Did you read ANY of the pretrial deposition transcripts? Have you followed the charades that Rossi has foisted on people as demos over the years? Rossi lies constantly, consistently, with or without reason. He is as not trustworthy as a Bernie Madoff. He's just not as effective.

Mary. I know (actually everyone who as ever been on a site even remotely connected to Rossi or LENR knows) this your heavily invested in position.

This does not make it true though. Far from. I would actually consider your comments about anything a red flag - actually making the opposite of you position much more likely... Such are the consequences of obsessive behavior taken to the extremes. Sorry to bring you this bad news ;)

• So then, Tony, you didn't read any of the evidence about Rossi? Is that what you are saying? Because your response is entirely tangential and irrelevant to my question!

• So then, Tony, you didn't read any of the evidence about Rossi? Is that what you are saying? Because your response is entirely tangential and irrelevant to my question!

I read many court docs. I don't consider them evidence about Rossi. What do you mean? Most of them where just conspiracy theories about whoknowswhat produced by Darden to save his ass best he could. Anyway it didn't matter since they settled, right? Only important doc was the Penon report since it should have triggered the payment.

• Official Post

Alan Smith

Did you notice some EM interference at the DPS, after the QX was fired up?

Any problems with mobile phones or the microphone system or any other electrical device?

Well, my phone sat in my pocket set to silent, but no problems apparent. I was in the front row with a Nikon camera which also worked fine. Other people were using Iphones in the front row too. The PA system, the laptops (FF's on the podium) and everything else seemed to work normally. So that's a 'no'.

• Somehow lack of proof that the EQ works when it would be so easy to prove that it does, is supposed to be proof pretty convincing evidence that it doesn't.

TIFIFY

• Somehow lack of proof that the EQ works when it would be so easy to prove that it does, is supposed to be proof pretty convincing evidence that it doesn't.

You do "logic" like a politician. "fake" logic as they call it. :D

• Not exactly. My point is to show what kind of business practices Darden et al are used to. It also shows there being no substance behind those arguing IH being in anyway competent or benificial within the LENR area. It shows a history of negligence and incompetence when it comes to the actual stuff their financial products are all about, be it tax payer funded landfills or LENR research. They simply don't care about anything except the financial side of the deals. That is clear.

I don't see how dredging up Darden's past clarifies anything here. If the discussion is about what happened at Doral, shouldn't we stick to those facts?

• Are you sure this wasn't a Lancaster Bomber radar set?

BTW - the art of scope-jiggling is known as 'scopeoscopy'.

It was big, green, and heavy. It took 10 minutes or so to heat up, worked for about 10 or 15 minutes, then then wouldn't stay stable. It was chock full of obscure tubes. Estimates to fix it were about the cost of a new one.

It looked something like a Heathkit 0-10.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.