Clearance Items

• I am always interested to read about claims of energy from nothing. Especially limitless and clean and cheap. That's the best kind! Haven't found it yet. Interestingly, the claims have always been mistakes and/or scams. I don't always know why exactly it won't work but fortunately others do.

"Limitless" energy from graphene at ambient temperature has been discussed on the Moletrap Forum including lots of engineers and at least one full professor of physics from a large university. Here are some of the comments about Thibado's work including also this paper https://thibado.uark.edu/wp-co…hysRevLett.117.126801.pdf .

===========================

So build one and test it---then leak to the press, or write a paper. None of this is beyond lab testing.
    I've heard that the green cheese in the moon could provide hundreds of megawatts of clean energy...

It's total bollox. You start by extracting work which cools down the sample and suddenly there's no more work to be had. It's like all those guys who submitted Magic Machines to EarthTech (Hal Puthoff and Eric Davies) to extract zero point energy from the vacuum. After many years still none of them had been found to work.

Physics professor: What's all the fuss? It's interesting but it only provides another way of extracting energy that you put into the membrane. It's not a spontaneous refrigerator.

Same professor: 2LoT
    ETA I think 1 LoT as well.

Anon:

A policeman from Nottingham Junction
    Whose organ had long ceased to function
    Deceived his good wife
    For the rest of his life
    With graphene built into his truncheon

http://www.elmundo.es/economia…577fca474183058b4578.html

The claims in the above article (radically improved storage batteries with graphene) seem to have gotten nowhere in 3 years and the local opinion (from someone who lives there) is that it is probably a scam intended to fool the Chinese.

Finally, it was mentioned on Moletrap that graphene devices might be used to store energy from sources such as sun, radioactivity and geothermal, etc. But that de novo energy from graphene only and a stable ambient temperature was impossible.

The physics professor wrote, "It is a classic Maxwell demon. Nothing stops it from being right except statistical mechanics. The same statistical mechanics that gives us 2LoT."

I am not a physicist or play one on TV. If you want to argue more about this, you may want to do it at Moletrap: http://www.moletrap.co.uk/forum/ which, for virtually all types of opinions and statements, is uncensored.

Or let me know when you have a self-running graphene battery with no input power and say, maybe 20W output for a few weeks. I'd say do the same with LENR but I take it back-- I don't want to agitate Jed again!

You'll be waiting a long time Nigel...

Yup. I can explain why you think 3 hours is a long time but it would probably be deleted and someone would offer to kick me off the forum.

• Official Post

It's total bollox. You start by extracting work which cools down the sample and suddenly there's no more work to be had. It's like all those guys who submitted Magic Machines to EarthTech (Hal Puthoff and Eric Davies) to extract zero point energy from the vacuum. After many years still none of them had been found to work.

Yet they still keep taking people's money to test them. Are you suggesting my pal Hal is a fraud?

• Alan, I have no idea who "Hal" is other than the computer in the movie 2001. I have no evidence that any of this graphene stuff involves fraud. A number of articles I cited mention suspicious projects however. If you tell me which of the links I provided "Hal" is involved with, or you provide your own link, I will give you my off the cuff opinion of the work if I can find something to read about it.

ETA: You mean Hal Puthoff? You're so cryptic. I don't think Earthtech is a fraud. I think bad magician and self styled "psychic" Uri Geller walked all over Targ and Puthoff when they "tested" him. He bamboozled them something rich. As you know, Nature withdrew their paper. I have heard however that Earthtech does good work in testing claims, mainly though because of the Littles (whom I do not know except by reputation).

• Nice try. Doral was a scam, the Penon report a joke.

Kind of funny actually - when you guys keep on arguing about all the tiny details about peripheral stuff but when it comes to core matters you are always dealing in absolutes. Why is that? :/

• I don't see how dredging up Darden's past clarifies anything here. If the discussion is about what happened at Doral, shouldn't we stick to those facts?

Darden is equally important in order to get the whole picture to what happened. Always two sides to a story. Why are you so hesitant following this very enlightening path?

• Rossi vs IH isn't the enlightening past. It's the crowning glory. The enlightening path is all the fraud, failures, continuous lies and the crimes (illegal gold transactions and money laundering) Rossi has done in the past. You should try learning it.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…Investigation-Index.shtml

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…iECat/RossiTimeline.shtml

http://news.newenergytimes.net…nmental-criminal-history/

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/…ossi-e-cat-was-fraud.html

Don't you think that if the above articles and all those links *in* the articles were fakes or incorrect, Rossi would sue the crap out of the authors? They don't use pseudonyms. They write on their own web pages under their own names. And Rossi has lawyers, right?

• The Rossi acolytes are trying the tag team strategy and Tony is at bat. Too bad they all have the same 2-sentence playbook. Ignore all the facts and attack skeptics for citing them. Incredibly effective so far.

Ok. What facts, that you have first hand knowledge of, are ignored?

• Don't you think that if the above articles and all those links *in* the articles were fakes or incorrect, Rossi would sue the crap out of the authors? They don't use pseudonyms. They write on their own web pages under their own names. And Rossi has lawyers, right?

Not much use in doing that is there? Krivit is probably close to broke and only trying to make a buck on his slander blog and a couple of hours from a lawyer would cost Rossi more than he could possibly get from suing, don't you agree?

(the only objective source on these matters is Mats Lewans book.He is a real journalist and put his reputation on the line. Hardly a pseudonym, right?)

• I'm not actually. But then Rossi's past has to come up too and it is a big mess.

Good. I agree Rossis past is a mess. And it's hard to get the facts right about exactly what happened during the 80's 90's etc. Although Mats Lewan has done an excellent job in his book.When it comes to Darden everything is much worse though as described in the Meadowlands OIG report . Clearly he made in excess of $300M tax payer money disappear and was seemingly uninterested about it. Ie. hardly visiting the site, always having other lawyers/consultants do the talking, doing shitty deals with contractors and politicians, etc.

Reading the report, the Rossi story in Darden trying to steal the IP and not paying according to contract makes a lot of sense. This is the way Darden has always done business. Don't you agree you should look at these real facts?

• "This is the way Darden has always done business. Don't you agree you should look at these real facts?"

What is your opinion on Rossi doing business? Do you accept these facts as well? He went after the big money at Doral, all fake customers, plants, products, heat exchangers...How can you accept this behaviour? I know - it is probably fair to you, to do "business" this way...IF in the end there would have been a 1MW plant on offer for the world to buy, this would have changed the landscape, but you see what we have now. Nothing but lies...

• What is your opinion on Rossi doing business? Do you accept these facts as well?

What facts? The only real fact we were waiting for was the Penon report. That is a real fact as stated by the contract. The rest is merely speculations done be second hand people.

• What facts? The only real fact we were waiting for was the Penon report. That is a real fact as stated by the contract. The rest is merely speculations done be second hand people.

If you believe that all what "Penon" has written is a real fact, than this debate with you is entirely useless...no more comments on Rossi hardcore followers like you. Wasted time.

• If you believe that all what "Penon" has written is a real fact, than this debate with you is entirely useless...no more comments on Rossi hardcore followers like you. Wasted time.

Of course. Up to you. Penon however is a real person. Your are not. I consider it way more useful to consider reports made by real persons than anonymous handles on the Internet (me included). Don't you?

Or are you simply using your anonymity to make groundless accusations from a "safe" distance?

• bang,

This is Rossi's way to tell his faithful flock not to expect him to put anything on the market for a long, long, long time. Of course, most of the planet knows there will never be a product at all, for obvious reasons.

translation is possible:

Rossisays: "I'll let the market be my judge, not scientists"

It means: "I've got enough funds to go on for at least a other 12 months without new investment"

Rossisays: "I've got a new demo planned for X months time"

It means: "I'd like to hook some new investment via positive PR"

Rossisays: "There will be an independent test"

It means: "These friends of mine with scientific credentials are unwisely letting me advise on and run their test: I think I can make it give positive results, and prevent them from running a valid control"

• Funny! You should stop doing technical analysis and devote full time to stand up comedy instead. You got real talent!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.